What if Hitler was black?

I've been thinking for a while now and I've been wondering now for a while too. What if Hitler was black? Would you still support Hitler is he was black?

I disagree with most people here about Hitler. Hitler was a very bad leader in many ways, he killed millions of Jews for very delusional and bike reasons. He started a war that he could never win. Seriously, he started a war that he could never win.

Germany never could have won that war. Hitler was so stupid that he never had a chance. I also just realized that Hitler had some black DNA. Hitler's ancestors came from Africa. That means that Hitler was just a dumbass who never had a clue. He hated other races because he did not know that there is only one human race.

I am sure that many of you special people will come in here to say that the Jews are spreading their propaganda once again. I want you to know that Israel will endure beyond your wildest dreams. Thank God for Israel, and what if Hitler was black?

>he killed millions of Jews

stopped reading there.

WE WUZ MASTA RASE N SHIEEEET

Why would I support a non-German German nationalist?

Then he'd be for team black and as that's not my team I wouldn't support him.

Is that too complicated for you?

Hitler wasn't german, dumbass. He was austrian.

literally the same fucking thing.

>(((OP)))

Seriously though this is some impressive shitposting, you stupid faggot. Good job. I bet a bunch of retards reply and you get that 100 You thread you've always dreamed of. Good job. Great job. The best job.

My auto correct caused me to say some weird things in that first post, but the core of my point was represented well

Hitler never could have won world war 2. It was impossible and in retrospect it shows itself very clearly. Hitler always told his entourage that he was obsessed with the way Germany lost world war 2. Maybe somewhere in his psyche Hitler wanted to put Germany in a new situation similar to the WW1 situation, but rather than surrender they should all die. I believe that is why Hitler started the war, so that he could lose it.

That is the person you admire. Little more than a gravedigger for his people, and for millions of Jews who died for no reason.

I say this. Thank God for Israel. And I am proud to say it. And I am not even trolling, I just read here a lot and I know that these are topics that will interest you, at worst I am guilty of sharing my dissenting views to annoy you but that is not really trolling.

I say thank God for Israel because God is good and Israel will endure.

"Hitler always told his entourage that he was obsessed with the way Germany lost world war 2. "

This tiny keyboard cases BIG problems! I meant that he was obsessed with WORLD WAR 1!!! "No repeat of 1918. I would prefer it if every baby in Germany dies."

That is your Führer you idiot. That is your Führer you lunatic.

Looking at what happened to Germany and Germans after the war, death would've indeed been the better ending.

>bike reasons

I see what you did there.

It was supposed to say "bad reasons" but my auto correct messed it up.

No, that is not too complicated for me. After reading so much about Hitler, that the sort of thing I expect to hear from his fans.

But of course you are lying and deflecting. I am certain that if there was a black Hitler you would not take this disinterested, hands off approach. You would be calling for his assassination because you would say that he represents a deadly challenge to your race. Come now.

>implying a nigger could affect global politics

Tribal squffles are the most they are capable of.

Germans make it a point of saying "Adolf Hitler, the Austrian". And this makes American's think of Hitler saying "G'day mate".

Hitler was not only black, he was a woman, too. Oh. And fat. Very very fat.

You are in trouble if that is the best you can do. I never said he was a woman. What I did say is that he has black DNA and that his ancestors came from Africa. Do you know about history books? Have you ever thought about reading them? If you did, you would learn that scientists agree that humans originate in Africa. Do you know more than they do? Apparently you think you do.

>humans originate in Africa
Luckily we got better.

Fpbp
Kek

You're such a fucking faggot.

You know that "NOT ALL!" bullshit your kind always spouts?

There is a black Hitler, his name is King Samir Shabazz, no one pays attention to him though.

You have no idea of his policies. You are just vomiting what you mad eup in your purple pill.

Hitler was not agains't races. GO AND LOOK AT HIS POLICIES. And until then, do not post anymore retarded shit.

Seriosuly, it's all there, and you still post this kind bullshit?

HE was not a racist. That's all I'll tell you, so your shit post is already invalid. Now go research fkcin nig.

Hitler was black. There is genetic proof. Germancucks love bbc that much they would go to war for a man that has it.

>What if Hitler was black? Would you still support Hitler is he was black?
He wasn't because that wouldn't make any sense.

You idiots are so simple minded

The whole Nazi thing was a bit more than just "muh race". That was only part of it (the part they have obviously made central via the education system)
Did you think Hitler was going to go to Germany and tell them that Native Americans were the people to lead the world into the future so just chill while they bring down the capitalist system?
What would be the point in that?

That's because they try their hardest to apologize for the holofalset

>country filled with niggers called niger

Some of you are too much. Really too much.

Oh yeah I'm sure they would agree with you. I'm sure the German mother's agree with you bro! I'm sure they would all agree with Hitler and with you about this.

Does it hurt you to know that Hitler was destroyed by the more egaliarian countries? Hitler always said that the strongest nation is morally superior, therefore the United States was superior because they so totally destroyed Hitler. By the end of his life Hitler said that Germany needed to be destroyed because it had failed to meet his expectations for the future. Hitler was a dangerous lunatic and yes, he murdered many millions of Jews. There is no doubt about that, stop denying it, it happened and the Jews must have a powerful state with a powerful military now and for all time. The United States must give Israel more billions. Mark my words, the biggest military deal in history will be topped by a new one someday. Israel is going to colonize the stars one day you idiots.

Does it hurt you to know that Hitler was destroyed by the more egalitarian forces? The fact that they beat him proves, according to Hitler's reasoning, that they are the superior people.