Joe Rogan over/under

When I stumbled on his podcast, back in 09 or 10, I was a liberal, but only because I thought I should be one, and I forced myself to like the liberal ideas. Druggies and "cool obscure alt" Vice-type shit was something I actively sought for, because I believed it was a hip things to do.

I forced myself to listen to it. It was almost like chicks flaunt their fashion, they fall in love with the logo, I "fell in love" with that McKenna/Watts world and Joe Rogan as the "cool new dewd talking about cool shit".

But my inner voice was always present, telling me "this guy's a fucking sham" and finally I tapped out. I remember the last episode I ever listened to, when Shane Smith from Vice got on the show for the first time. Listening to those two overpayed idiots get drunk and act like complete fags talking complete faggotry was my first important un-cuck moment and I began to resent both Rogan and vice from that point on.

What's the consensus on Rogan here, other than shilling pathetic brain-pills, is he on everyone hitlist or could it be that some people still buy into his sham?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=zTRY7pUdENw
youtube.com/watch?v=8IHU42j3evQ
vid.me/ufy5
youtube.com/watch?v=LeCpHugyI80
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qoa2jU1NVI
youtube.com/watch?v=yg7mXv1boQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Croatia threads are actually worse than leaf threads

What are you talking aboot?

I only watch his podcast whenever he invites someone worth watching...such as:
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=zTRY7pUdENw
youtube.com/watch?v=8IHU42j3evQ

Rogan is not a full blown liberal...But he clearly knows more about DMT & MMA than politics & economy....Many things he says are absolute bullshit....Some of it is occasionally interesting...

Those could be the only 3 worthy valuable podcasts that he published.

Kinda speaks volumes about the other 900+ 3 hour episodes. He's a sociopath bent on becoming a srs druggie hipster bro meme.

He's a huge faggot. Years ago he got into a Facebook ir Myspace beef with a literal 14 year old and said how he could kick his ass and how rich he was, etc.

He got baited so hard and exposed himself to be a little beta.

No idea why some people here still like him and think nootropics and shit are real.

I only listen to his MMA related podcasts
When they watch a fight or have a fighters on

I like to hear Eddie Bravo freak out about CNN and conspiracies, or Joey Diaz going on about HALABEEB and robbing gays in the park

but i can't stand his weed philosophy podcasts
>Duuuude thats so crazy, bring up X jamie

>>Duuuude thats so crazy, bring up X jamie
This. He has massive ADD and changes subjects fucking constantly.

>What's the consensus on Rogan here

he is a basic bitch who is so charmingly dumb

>jamie
vid.me/ufy5

wat?

oh wow, you realised some people have an agenda. give yourself a pat on the back.

There are some great podcasts

most of them now are really shit however

the bad ones:

NUTRITIONAL EXPERT
FITNESS EXPERTS
omg civilization is older than we think experts
Fighters.
Hunters.

Good ones:

on defeating ageing: youtube.com/watch?v=LeCpHugyI80

black science guy (its hilarious hearing joe rogan clinging to moon landing conspiracy)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Qoa2jU1NVI

Sam Harriss

Good comedians on there;

Bill burr
Diaz esp #163
Greg Fitsimons
Duncan trussell
Bill Burr
Dom irrera

>I like to hear Eddie Bravo freak out about CNN and conspiracies

Me too, I like Eddie, because he's not calculated or concerned with sounding "profound" and "knowledgeable" he just speaks his mind.

Joe actively tries to sound smart and forces some lame "middle of the road, I'm not on anyones side" approach.

Fagget manlet.

I used to listen to jre religiously on my headphones. It made the day go by faster. He repeats the same shit all the time and thinks smoking weed is the answer to everything. He's the kind of guy that learns shit just so he can repeat it and sound smart. It's like when guys do it to impress girls only Joe does it to impress guys. It's super lame. He's got little man's syndrome real bad too. He used to find any reason he could to bring up his kickboxing days or his bjj. He always talked about how he was getting brain damage and how he would have to conquer fear before fighting someone and come to find out he only participated in one tournament. He had like three fights in one tournament. I have more fights than Joe rogan from boxing in smokers when I was in the army and I don't consider myself a fighter at all. I sure as hell don't obnoxiously bring it up randomly. The last straw was when he started talking about politics. I realized just how full of shit he actually was. I started thinking "what else has this guy said that's bullshit?" I lost interest in his podcast and now I see him as pseudo intellectual bullshit artist. Birds of feather flock together and one of Joe's best friends is Bryan callen so that should tell you something.

>vid.me/ufy5

Oh for FUCKS SAKE....

nah you hold the title
embrace it
the Australians are mad and want it back from you

>weed makes you more creative

seriosuly hrvoje, jr might be connected to cia, like his friend bill hicks is

>Bryan callen

I think I glanced over some episode where Eddie Bravo stars to talk about pizzagate and then this Callen fagget bulges in mid sentence, starts to mock Eddie for even mentioning it and on top of it all, he starts yelling how he reads the economist lmffaaaooooo

DEATH!

Rogan is based. He is as anti-PC as a mainstream podcast gets, while also being a non-autistic decent guy capable or critical thought.

His le brain juice shit is retarded but everyone is doing that lately and it really doesnt matter if you skip the first 5 minutes.

Lots of cool people on his show you wouldn't otherwise be exposed to. Most aren't "redpilled" but are genuine guys who focus on a masculine hobby/passion and are certainly not blue pilled.

I just skip all the conspiracy/alien shit. No reason why you can't.

Croatia needs to go back. At least the leafs are self aware

yeah he likes the social acceptance of being a
"common sense intellectual"

I like his podcasts and I like him, and I am the whitest nationalist.

Can't we just leave it at that? We all know he's a liberal so I'm not sure why there are so many threads about him. He's a centrist if anything. He dislikes feminism and is very pro-gun and is friends with Alex Jones, he's a libertarian. And because he's a libertarian, he also doesn't give a fuck what others do regarding gay marriage, trannies, drugs, etc. etc.

why is everyone so butt hurt about rogan. dude puts up hours of free content every week. I have an hour long drive every day to-and-from work. podcasts are the only thing keeping me sane during that time. sure, he repeats himself a lot and i'm not a fan of every guest, but it's better than listening to the same shit on spotify day after day. plus, i've been introduced to so many other podcasts and content as a result. if you think he is a closeted homo and a pseudo intellect, down download or listen to his shit.

"wait... did you see those two elk fight? jamie can you bring that up real quick.... no- scroll back up..."

>dude puts up hours of free content every week

I would bury you alive for using this degenerate argument. Fucking disgusting how low morals you burgers have.

its comes with the territory of uploading hundreds of hours of yourself
people begin to identify with you and will make fun of your mannerisms

he used to be better before he got as big as he is the early days when he was super high would talk shit was the best

The whole idea is he can discuss and hash out ideas without being a nu-male cuck like every other podcast or a literal Nazi.

A lot of bro-sci but he asks great questions to his guests.

There is a special place in Hell wfor people that have listened over X hours of JRE.

Your punishment would be watching Jamie videos with mooses and gorillas for eternity while listening to Rogans rambling aboutthe universe

randal carlson and graham hancock are his best guests, everyone else is trash except bas rutten

what happened to the guy who argued with bill burr about piracy?

fuck off, you try cranking out three hours of yakking every few days. us commuters depend on podcasts and if its even moderately listenable and wont make you gouge out your eyeballs like listening to terry gross then its fucking great. rogan is a smart guy with lots of interests, i could care less about mma, but graham hancock type weirdness i like. and he isnt relentlessly lowbrow like longhaired oldfag trytohardtobecool whatshisname. go rogan.

His podcast with profesor Jordan Peterson was really up there, by now it red pilled more than one million people.

I've only seen that interview with him and Hetfield a few weeks ago, but I hate his interviewing style.

>mfw based hetfield called out the bay area for being a bunch being liberal special snowflakes

I remember Callen denying the fact that "Man love Thursdays" didn't happen in the middle east and he also said that anybody who believed it was a stupid American. I went to Afghanistan and I know for a fact it happens. I've had conversations with interpreters about the differences in our cultures and specifically "man love thrusdays" I seen young boys come into our fob just to "entertain" the Afghan national army soldiers. Callen can be funny sometimes, but he's a douche.

Excuse I meant denying the fact that they DID

>Callen can be funny sometimes, but he's a douche.

Is that bacha bazi shit? Or something else? Anyway, Callen can't be funny, he's someone who deserves massive physical abuse.

Redban? He's a fucking mess. I used to think he was just a bit goofy but looking back he was an insufferable manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=yg7mXv1boQs

>
>>Callen can be funny sometimes, but he's a douche.
>
>Is that bacha bazi shit? Or something else? Anyway, Callen can't be funny, he's someone who deserves massive physical abuse.
I don't know what that is. Man love Thursdays is day that afghans set aside to fuck little boys

>Not liking Rogan AND being redpilled

You're acting like he's some super liberal SJW, and that's not the case at all.
You can tell he would be super redpilled if he were more informed, but he talks to too many comedians etc that are leftists, but he could go full Stefan Molyneaux one day

>insufferable manchild.

He's what, 40 something? Los Angeles is hell. It fucks everyone up. Rogan included.

California is the plague of the US.

Colorado Rogan >>>>>>>>>>>> LA Rogan

His older podcasts are entirely DUDE WEED BRO

Some of the ones in the last few years are good. Jordan Peterson podcast was 10/10 and the Gad Saad ones are decent as well.

>Jordan Peterson podcast was 10/10

I agree. That's because Peterson was too smart and Rogan way too dumb to even try and interfere with Peterson's topics in any capacity.

He just sat there and watched him talk for 3 hours.

Because he's a dumb dumb.

i dunno man he's pretty red-pilled for a normie. there's a lot of worse influences out there than rogan. get over it and stop listening to podcasts OP

>
haha, right on

surely thats good though - thats the best way to get the most out of your guests.. be the layman.. the retard and let the guest talk