So is germany dead now?

so is germany dead now?

new hate crime law passed if an asylum seeker is attacked they automaticly gain a residence permit

the rise in attacks will be unbelieveble and the media will eat it up

havent found any english news stories yet

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/abgelehnte-asylbewerber-brandenburg-schafft-bleiberecht-fuer-opfer-rechter-gewalt/19206530.html

b.dk/globalt/ny-tysk-lov-angrib-en-asylansoeger-og-offeret-faar-automatisk-opholdstilladelse

Thats actually a clever strategy. Now if they are a victim of attack they get granted the exact thing their attackers dont want them to have.

Well played, Schlomo. Well played.

clearly wont be an easy thing to abuse at all

>asylum seekers attack each other
>give each other citizenship

Good. Not only, that it is totally retarted, because there are as good as no hatecrimes, compared to criminal fugees, this will bring more votre for the AfD. This is totally backfiring.

Can I go to Germany and if attacked do I get free citizenship? Or am I not eligible for being white?

we can get you a underpayed job if you want, thats about all you get here as a young(?) white male(?)

Can someone shop that trumpet into a rgp?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Search for the Magic wand tool, use the lasso etc.

Cant give a dead kebab citizenship.

your white? no sorry were full

t. Merkel

Better kill them then, if you're attacking them anyways.

We have to unite as children of the Earth.

kys

Ok schlomo, you win.

I just can't do it anymore.

If I ever go on a mud cleansing rampage, I will say that it was Google doodles that drove me over the edge.

that law makes no fucking sense. pretty hilarious though. glad my ancestors got the fuck out of there when need be.

On point. Arson attacks on refugee centers have skyrocketed since that decision. Looks like they enforced that one just in time, again.

>german cuck political loophole
>if you attack aloha snackbar, make sure they don't live through the attack.

this kek

the jews are only increasing our power levels

Yea, totally gonna backfire. Your government has your back, buddy.