Cucks are toiling away in dayjobs for pennies to make their Jewish masters richer and impress roasties

>cucks are toiling away in dayjobs for pennies to make their Jewish masters richer and impress roasties
>meanwhile I'm sitting here comfy as fuck playing vidya and eating sweets from the comfort of my own room. No stress. No responsibilities.

This is real freedom. Wagecucks BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw
vocaroo.com/i/s1uzuiaPMPrV
youtu.be/icIIIwB6k7E
belgium.be/en/family/social_security_in_belgium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration#Level_V:_Secondary_integration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Flag

Must be nice being a rapefugee

I don't know.

Eating a hot meal only twice week and saving several months for a single game sounds awful to me.

>not having a job where you sit on your ass for ten hours a day listening to music, watching anime, and still make over $50k/yr

>saving several months for a single game
youtube.com/watch?v=bUo1PgKksgw

It's MLK day so my office is closed and I have the day off

>This is real freedom.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uzuiaPMPrV

I live in Scotland. Not a migrant to be seen. Top comfy. I might go for a walk in the beautiful countryside later then visit the local baker for a cake.

Life is good. Everyone I see who works and is married is aged as fuck from all the stress. Not going to fall into that trap wagie scum.

Working is fun. Just get a good job, a good boss, and good collegues.
I look forward to my work everyday. I sometimes even continue at home unpaid, just because i love it.

Programmer btw.

>be me
>wake up at 7:30 am
>snowstorm outside
>feed my dog
>make some hot cider
>turn the heat down
>go back to bed cause the fuck im even doing awake today

How do you make money or support yourself

What is your source of income? JSA? Disability?

I would say I can't argue with that but I'm going skiing soon in absolute luxury and that definitely does make my job worth while.

Rich family plus n337 bucks.

>tfw neet
>tfw living like a king and doing what I want with my life
>so much money in the bank I don't know what to do with it so I buy shitty anime figures
Feels good man.
There will always be wagecucks trying to deny the best lifestyle but deep know they know they are wrong. Wake up from modern slavery faggots

Recently made into a forced-NEET, had to move back in with rents.

Feels really bad man, lost muh freedom. Vidya doesn't give me pleasure without muh freedom. I console myself with the opportunity to self-improve through reading a ton of books, and my government forced me to use free gym membership because am a draft age neet, fortunately I came to like it and add it to my consolation of self improvement.

Otherwise, everynight I beg Cosmos to save me from my right hand and situation with the answer to my dozens of applications...

How do you even??

I'm going to receive an early inheritance from two different families. With that money I'll buy a house and then I might go part time.

I mean your are just as bad as wagecucks and rapefugees if you don't do something with your life. I suggest you read Nicomachean Ethics, it can seriously help with what a person with much leisure is suppose to do.

Nice work man. You should try Buddhist meditation instead of collecting anime crap

comfy as fuck. Been thinking about getting a dog.

I've met plenty of chavs on the dole and I'd rather be submerged in shit all day than be one

If you failed to establish your own domain prior to becoming a NEET your suffering is on you and you alone, user.

what the fuck is Cosmos?

nah, not that simple user.

Though I had a part to play in not putting my eggs in many different baskets, the major issue was a political-academic hostility that was arranged to do maximum damage to my career, and succeeded.

fml

I use it to refer to the order of things that I believe in as a result of my current synthesis of Stoic pantheism to my previous philosophical pursuits. Feel free to refer to this idea as "God" or "Tengri" idc.

Obviously a Disability.

He's Scottish.

Now now wagie shouldn't you be busy working instead of idly slandering others?

Come on we need good honest workers like yourself to Make America Greatâ„¢

I own a liquor shop. Every bongs wet dream. I sit around shit posting all day long while alcoholics and college kids pay my bills. Life is good.

I'm a complete retard yet figured out how to become successful, what's holding YOU back Mr. Jobseekers allowance?

"Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm... Do you hear our prayers?"

>Work 6 hours a day, not even scheduled just whenever i choose to
>delivers groceries, food, people, whatever needs to be picked up
>work in rich upper class neighborhoods that always tip well because I'm white and courteous
>Minimum of $150 a day

I've also started investing money in certain stocks, figure since I'm a horrible gambler, may as well put it into conservative holdings

AWOOoooOOOOOOooOO

>go to work make money
>able to buy all the chicken tendies you want
>like having unlimited good boy points

Me too but I don't even use welfare when I'm out of the job...

youtu.be/icIIIwB6k7E

Linked vid = average American of the noble 60%

What stocks are you investing in. Come onn you can tell us. It's not like it's going to make a difference in the value of them.

fukkin G.I. Joes nop-posting

you say you want to kill yourself either out loud or in your head no less than 10 times a day.

Your life has reached a dead end and you've become coomplacent about your situation as a defense to the crippling depression the truth causes.

>Being a parasite completely dependent on government handouts is freedom
Kek

You have some kind of dépression or mental ilness desu
>to break free from jewry , accept that youre jewed

Hes one of those worthless faggots that begs for steam games on Sup Forums

isn't that pretty expensive to get off the ground?

mfw i inherited 1.6 million at the age of 25, spent it all on houses and now make $5000 a month without lifting a finger
life is gud
im single and loving it

>Doesn't work
>whines about roasties

Why don't you go back to r9k, and masturbate to your cartoon traps.

Working to help your family is the ubermensch way.

Your lifestyle is unsustainable and you won't be equipped for sustaining it yourself when your zookeepers die.

Threads like these come with the ragie wagie guarantee.

You're probably some hardworking, 6'4 manly Anglo who gets 100K pound a year and gets all the bitchez.

Quit LARPing

Laying in bed with pupper right now while it's raining outside :3

isnt this an /r9k/ tier thread?

Nobody knows man. With the automatisation and constantly developing AI we might see the day when richest countries allow their citizens to live on government support with all the real jobs being handled by machines.

Though it is more likely that population will be culled first, by third world war!

How do you afford electricity bill user?

today is literal nigger day in the us so no one has to go to work or school

Teach me senpai. I want to be a NEET, but am still in college with no real source of income.

How do I reach your level?

>but am still in college

drop out and your goals will be achieved

Use this, belgium.be/en/family/social_security_in_belgium
You have like 50% muzzies already so enjoy it while it lasts.

>not owning your own business
>not making thousands of dollars in revenue while sleeping
>not making hundreds while shitting
>not making a few bucks while eating
This is freedom you NEET

>tfw mom died when I was 16 and got life insurance monies and paid off house and car
>tfw have never ever had a job or done shit
>tfw invested most of it in houses I rent now and let a property manager run
>tfw make 7k/m doing fucking nothing

DESU though I'd much rather have my mom, life is still miserable regardless

Seens like having a family on neetbux must be awful though. First off you need a girl that will accept you being a neet then your kids will be living in poverty begging government for hand outs to buy school clothes....

I agree a lot of jobs now are pointless Jewish slavery to accumulate pointless possessions. The number of jobs is rapidly decreasing with automation, computerisation and robotics and society will have to undergo a major shift to integrate two the number of future neets.

There's no incentive to build anything in the west anymore, Central American friend.

>no stress
>sitting

I've got bad news for you...

(((rich family)))

thanks man.

The way I see it, society is going to shit anyway. might aswell claim some benefits, either they go to achmed and his 3 wives, or they go to a native belgian.

But then you will never be more than what you already are. Whether you die in 30 years or now will make no difference. You have potential user and you have a chance that few of us have, to decide what you want to be without worrying about paying rent or eating. Use it wisely.

If you can shitpost on the internet, you can make money off the internet.

Tell me the holy grail of how to make money shitposting m8

Time = Money
Shitposting Consumes times
Making Money on the internet consumes time

I hope you fall down some stairs and die.

>everyone ITT

Not without having to pay income tax to my government, and that I don't want.

I don't! I've still got another million+ inheritance coming when my dad dies

Anything more specific?

>>cucks are toiling away in dayjobs for pennies to make their Jewish masters richer and impress roasties
>>meanwhile I'm sitting here comfy as fuck playing vidya and eating sweets from the comfort of my own room. No stress. No responsibilities.
>
>This is real freedom. Wagecucks BTFO.

Yes gude goyim rely on the goverment more for tendies :^)

>be me
>do construction
>live with mummy
>bust ass through the spring/summer/fall
>don't work during winter, spend 3 months sitting on my ass playing vidya and buying weed with my savings
>snow melts, cold goes away and its back to work

I like it. I just need extended time off every year for max comfy. I should become a teacher or something.

Someone else is working and paying to keep you alive.
I blame them for still not realising what a leech you are

>nigger day
>nobody go to school or work
Is it some kind of roleplay?

And if he'd work he'd have to do the same.

What a great insight you have to point out this obvious flaw in the system.

I felt ashamed of myself for being unemployed in the past. I work a low-paying full-time that isn't terribly enjoyable all the time, but at least I have some legitimate self-respect and feel like I'm progressing myself.

And I'm off for M(i)LK day today.

>spending your savings

Don't you care about your future, user?

What happens when the welfare runs out

r9k go home.

>not earning income to attract a mate
>becoming a genetic dead end
>your ancestors successfully mated for millions of years only for their line to stop at a loser

like tears in the rain

Its surprisingly easy to pirate everything.

Wagecuck here I still jailbreak and homebrew all my systems handheld or console just because figuring out how they work is interesting.

Why don't you have a Scottish flag then?

You can do that with a comfy job you fukn nigger leech.

You probably weren't doing anything while you were unemployed and that's why you felt ashamed.

>Not going to fall into that trap wagie scum.

Good for you for being able to recognize a trap when you see one.

Same, woke up at 11am today, feels good man. Going to go drop my gf downtown and have food delivered to my place before I get back home.

I'm curious how you NEETs who lack experience or a degree will survive let alone thrive after mommy and daddy die?

The government takes money of the productive populace and relocates it to the unproductive populace if you haven't yet noticed, user.

Sup Forums loves to make fun of welfare and yet 90 percent of you are NEETs

You haven't hit the crushing boredom on phase, and you'll never be able to afford really good stuff completely off your own back.
JSA, disability, or parents that don't really care?

Went to sleep at 1700 to wake up at 0100.
Time for an RTS game before getting random paperwork out the way for govt benefits... Should probably exercise later
NEETlyfe

>be me
>inherit a comfy apartment and land
>rent the apartment for 10 years, work a below average paying job while saving
>build two small houses on the land
>stop renting the apartment, live there
>quit job
>be comfy for the rest of your life

How do you maintain this life? What happens when daddy dies?

What job is this?

what kind of coding do you do?
is there a lot of work for programming in Europe?

I have $25,000 in my checking account. I can go anywhere I want, buy almost anything I want, no one can tell me to do shit. All I have to do is work for a fraction of the week doing something I find easy and I'm good at.

>sharpen knives 10 hours a day

>the hardest part is not running my wrists across each one

25k isn't a lot of money when you have real bills to pay

What did you do with the houses? Sell them, or rent?

>90%
No, maybe 20%

then why are you unhappy user?

get on my level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration#Level_V:_Secondary_integration

Rent.

The trick is to have friends with good skills (electricians, generally good practically thinking people) and build cheapo minihouses basically for a price of the building material that you can rent, combined providing somewhere around average wage.

There's so many ways in this world to work hard for a little while and create yourself safe passive income.

How many cups of tea have you had so far today lad? I'm easily in double-figures.

> no personal growth
> the system that supports you is fragile and won't last forever
> when kicked out and on your own, your life will become horrible and you'll be forced to work shitty jobs

At the very least be building marketable skills with your time...prepare for what might happen a decade from now.