Sup Forums WILL defend this

>Sup Forums WILL defend this

He should have just said that he can't possibly trust Merkel

Merkel is objectively worse and explicitly more evil.

>trusting an ex-commie officer destroying an entire continent or and ex-commie officer from a country that was the enemy for 50 years

Obama spied on her.

Hes right you know.

They just want him to say that he trusts putin so they can further claim he us a puppet. Nobody who is sane would trust merkel now.

this, im disappointed he didnt say putin

Merkel hasn't gone to war and annexed a foreign country yet .... other than Putin.

This is disgusting he should have said he trusts Merkel less

Why should he trust this evil cunt ? That's the real question

Merkel is an enemy of all whites. As well as a jew.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY

I HATE THIS COUNTRY

WE ARE SO RETARDED.

PUTIN OVER MERKEL?!

GET RID OF TRUMP. OUT OUT!!

>annexed a foreign country

Thats what she tries to do with all of Europe.

Smart. Because whoever he says, then when there is disagreement the media will claim "oh but dont you trust ____ more?"

This.

Merkel, aka Kasner is the worst lying, mischievous sack of shit in all of European politics.

literally nothing wrong with this

Anyone who says they trust Merkel should be forced to live in an area of Europe filled with her immigrant children.

Fuck Merkel.

Serious question: why would you not trust Putin?
What promise has he ever broken?

mutti merpig BTFO

>trust the woman who's constantly changing her mind on policy
>multiculturalism has failed
>one million migrants please
>multiculturalism has failed
>we must redouble our efforts
Even if Putin actually hacked the US election he's still more honest than Merkel.

Any rational person who hasn't been living under a rock for the last 6 months would be able to defend this.

Why would he talk about his relationship with Putin at all? With news agencies frothing at the mouth looking to connect Trump and Putin in some sort of super secret master plan evil friendship sort of thing, why would he say publicly that he trusts Putin more than Merkel? - which btw makes total sense, because Merkel is a dink.

Isn't this a crime in germany? Be careful germanbro.

>trusting a german

Paco in 4 days you must go back to Mejico.

He said nothing wrong.
Neither of those people are trustworthy.

Because it's a trap. Anyway, Putin is much more trustworthy than Merkel and Trump knows it.

this
Merkel is evil bitch
Russians cannot be praised or they get cocky

Good luck, Germanbros. I really do wish the best for you, despite the shitposting I do.

Pretty stupid question, since he hasn't even met either of them.

She let her own country be swarmed by mudslimes

>implying Obama didn't get caught wire tapping Merkel's phone
>implying Putin didn't get more power than ever under Obama and Obama didn't do a damn thing until after the election

it's a ridiculous question which has no good answer

fuck you

Sounds like a good excuse to stop tolerating the US's spying in germany.

This is indefensible. It's obvious Trump is morth trustworth tham Merkel.

> the eternal kraut

>abusing our ally like this

Traitors.

It's not even a hard choice

Trump is a faggot, all talk no action, like all the zionist scum

Who the fuck trusts Merkel?

She did worse. She betrayed her own countries National identity by letting in millions of mudslimes to rape German women.

I think he trusts putin more as long as vlads got HD footage of trump jackin it off to a pee pee enema cuckolding video. Promise of that being kept secret makes man do wondrous things

Why burn bridges before entering office?

>annexed a foreign country
what country would that be?

No, she just facilitated Eastern Partnership program whose aim is to drag former USSR states away from Moscow without giving them EU membership and related benefits and a violent coup in Ukraine (along with US and other EU countries) that led to Crimea's reunification with Russia.

He's not even a president yet, you Mormon.

team up with putin and invade germany

.Merkel
>trustworthy

lmao fuck off

Merkel is a traitor to the German people

If you ask him "Who do you like more? Kim Jon Un or Merkel" he would still avoid the question. Because if he answers "Merkel, obviously" he risks pissing off north korea and starting a conflict. Same situation with this question, by answering it by default he makes relations worse with at least 1 nation. That's not worth a stupid lib question.

Why do you libs want the USA to be at war with fucking everyone?

She's imported millions of Muslims into Europe, and has manipulated Southern Europe's economies via euro for further economic and influential gain. The EU needs to have been dismantled, five years ago.

>Merkel hasn't gone to war and annexed a foreign country yet
I'd rather annex foreign countries than get annexed myself, kaffir.

Putin triggers them because of Russia's anti-gay policies, and the fact that he shat on their queen Hillary.

THICC
H
I
C
C

Stop giving me yellow fever, dammit!

Putin was never communist. Putin loves power, and in USSR, KGB was power. He had to be Party member, so what. It was a requirement.

When the coup in 1991 happened he immediately joined Yeltsin against the commie hardliners and opposed his former KGB colleagues.

>
>Putin triggers them because of Russia's anti-gay policies

Policies like 'don't talk to children about your degenerate lifestyle'

Let them be triggered.

I stopped defending Trump a long time ago.

He's an obvious con man and Putin puppet.

Merkel is a traitor

merkel annexed germany / EU for somalia and syria

Saying you trust merkel is same as openly admitting being clinically retarded.

>Putin loves power
who doesn't?
i believe his main motivation is patriotism, really

Merkel was part of the East German AgitProp division.

Seems she actually took Frankfurt shit to heart, unlike Putin.

Because he trusts neither and doesn't want them to know it yet. NEVER TELL THE ENEMY YOUR PLANS. Or, in the case, the competition. Putin works for Russia, you can't trust him unless working with you is in Russia's best interest. Merkel works for jihad, same deal. The only reason Trump sides with Putin is that the USA and Russia have compatible goals in some respects.

This. /thread

This.

Putin bombs ISIS.

Merkel imports ISIS.

>what is EU
>what are rapefugees

Well done ahmed

Hans is 100% correct. It was a loaded question to begin with.
>Do you support blending babies or smashing them with a hammer

merkel is a disgusting piece of shit race traitor and should be run over by a truck

I'd rather trust a Jew than Merkel

good friends always wants to know what they think about each other :)

Checked and /thread

you'd better microwave those hdds

>implyng he can trust either of them
at least with putin you know his motives , putin loves russia and does everything for russia.
with merkel you cant know what she's planning.does she wanna destroy germany out of some repressed WW2 antigerman sentiment or does she wanna become the next caliph.

>Putin, for better or worse, puts Russian interests first
>Merkel, for worse or even worse, puts """""Syrian""""" """"""""refugee"""""""" interests first
>both are leaders in their respective national governments

gee whizz jimbo doesn't that just tickle your pickle

Both served to the same agency.

What s the problem?

>for better or worse
that's literally his job.he always puts russia first , he should always put russia first and it would be a bad thing if he didnt.
obviously any leader will put his country first and fuck over others if needed because that's their job as leader.however the world stage is not a zero-sum game and there enormous benefits to be gained b international cooperation.

that being said actively going against the interests of your country and not being immediate thrown out of office is absurd.what the fuck is wrong with germans man.

>When the coup in 1991 happened he immediately joined
Sobchak in St.-Petersburg. Because, as you said, he likes power. And money.

STAZI and KGB are different things. STAZI was pretty much independent and responded only to GDR leader.

"For worse" was speaking WRT American/international interests, m8. Nothing against Putin for that. That actually is his job, and all.

Point I was making is that by that metric Putin is more trustworthy

Holocaust guilt has cucked an entire country to a level unseen in human history. I honestly don't know if I think there's less hope for Sweden or Germany at this point. Also, you can thank rich globalist Jews in large part for this cucking, through non-stop "muh holocaust" media and reducto ad Hitlerum.