Russia won't cut down her nukes in exchange of eliminating sanctions

>Moscow does not consider the possibility of reducing nuclear weapons in exchange of cutting the sanctions by the United States”, declared the press secretary of the Russian president, Dmitry Peskov.
>“Russia will not sacrifice security for ending of sanctions” – Declared Chairman of the Federation Council’s International Affairs Committee, Konstantin Kosachev

tsarizm.com/2017/01/16/kremlin-refutes-possibility-of-trumps-nuclear-deal/

Looks like this detante was over before it even began.

> her
b-baka

Trump BTFO

>yfw trump and putin won't be good friends and shit escalates to WW3

>sitting on thousands of apocalyptic warheads that could destroy the earth at an instant means I'm safe

Putin should khs

How about a counter-offer

US completely dismantles ABM shield in Europe
US officially recognizes Crimea as part of Russia
US publiclly acknowledges Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Georgia as Russian sphere of influence

And then we can talk about the nukes. They can keep sanctions indefinitely btw. Scratch that, sanctions MUST remain in place as part of the deal.

How about you kill yourself
Disgusting incest made monkey

Counter-offer to your counter-offer: how about we just wipe Russia off the face of the earth.

Guaranteed to improve the human condition and usher in world peace.

Enjoy even more sanctions

Sounds like a good idea if you hate breathing oxygen

Sanctions are useful as fuck for your industry & agriculture. They really should stay for preventing EU flooding your markets with their products again.

no wonder your shit was pushed in everytiem

You all fucking stink borchs and wet hair
Fucking disgusting people
poor and ugly
They will all die by hunger anyway
Brainwashed species with a manlet leader

>Scratch that, sanctions MUST remain in place as part of the deal.
Yes, yes
[Fruit sales intensify]

Yes goy, eliminate Der Ewige Russische, he has been plaguing the world since the dawn of history, hasn't he?

I'm sure the Jews would survive then.

I-I I d-didnt know Russia w-was a she...

these preferred pronouns are getting confusing by the day

> Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Georgia as Russian sphere of influence
You forgot about Estonia, Latvia, another L country, Finland, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Poland, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.

Obviously. You have to offer something atop of those sanctions, like scraping NMD from Europe and reducing number of your nukes as well. Sanctions are icing on the cake, not the whole banquet.

But can you?

>pro tip: you can't

Nah why would we do that, Trump is willing to work with Russia to kill isis, he isnt willing to hand you more European influence though.

trump was made a bitch before he was a made prez

murricans BTFO

Oh pls, who cares about Europe. Europe itself don't cares about Europe.

brainwashed monkey
You have an army only in numbers you retarded fag
Putin lied to you for years like kim does
You literally still have guns from 1940 era
Everytime your leader faggot says he will invade syria its only in news
Never did anything
Fucking manlet

You were doing so well up until your third point.

Now, you're just a USSR faggot.

Let's find out.

its literally that easy to have peace on earth.

Maybe we'll just wait until your shitcountry crumbles under famine and putin sells you to nato as cannon fodder for the great US-China war

Why would anyone agree to such terms? Lets look at history.
Gaddafi agrees to disarm, US invades and disposes of him.
Ukrane agrees to disarm, US fails to protect it
Who in their right mind would say, sure, sounds like a great idea?

get a deck of cards then its going to be a long wait

>Russia understands the nuclear version of the 2nd amendment
>As it did for centuries

putin is cold blooded agent, it may happen this year or five years from now on

No fucking shit. It would have to be something actually substantial and equivalent like reducing American nukes and moving their shit away from our borders. Otherwise we reduce our defenses while they can just reinstate the sanctions as soon as Trump leaves office in 4 years.

Or this.

You can try you fat faggot.

only 3rd world countries replying well Fuck all of you..

US here. Its a Deal! *shakes hand*

anytime now right?

in that case i actually prefer sanctions to remain forever

>Mother Russia
Every nation, ship, weapon, object is female.

Anytime now, I can't be surprised anymore and I have a feeling this is going to be a year of happenings

Wow, so much butthurt. You can try to invade us if you really do believe in your words. But I bet you will never do it. Germans didn't manage to do it 70+ years ago and they won't do it now. USA is to far away and they can't even deal with some sandmonkey. They will never start a way in our continent. Who else have got any chances?

>ruskys believe this
lmao brainwashed

I think Trump is just looking for an excuse to remove sanctions. Like we're destroying 2-3 old crap nukes and - voila! - sanctions removed.

Russians are our natural allies.
>kill Germans
>kill Muslims
>mock Sweden before it was cool
>have been holding off globalism pretty much single-handed for 20 years

Eh Obama made a deal with Iran to remove sanctions but congress just voted to prolong them anyway

Trump will have to put more on the table if he wants to Russia to give up it's biggest advantage which is better ,bigger and more modernized nuclear arsenal

>implying he needs excuses
Just keep doing what you are doing in Syria and USA people eventually will stop caring
and don't invade Poland.

I'm waiting for a Romanian invade, mate :^)

>Vaterland

Germany is a dude

It's kinda sad that good chunk of the world are convinced that Russia wants to invade Poland or Finland

It's fanfiction

Or an it, since it's "das Vaterland"

But Germany is called the Fatherland.

Just want to throw this out to my Russian and Chinese brothers ahead of time:

I personally have nothing against you. In fact, I quite enjoy your prescence (CSGO aside). I would rather not go to war. But our leaders and the geopolitical aims are choosing otherwise.

I'm sorry it has to be this way. God speed you fucks.

>cause the problem
>ask to shoot yourself in the foot to be part of the solution
>rinse & repeat

>don't invade Poland

We don't care about Poland, mate.

They would like to do that, but it seems that cons outweight the pros
Restoring CCCP times influence makes Russia hard

But I have absolutely no quarrel with them. Let them do their thing and make good deals because why not

>dismantle ABM shield

No can do, I don't want Eirope getting rekt when the Jews pull the Samson option.

>another L country

The USSR is a meme. A bunch of retard want it back, but we became richer almost no one would want even to remember what the USSR is.

I would really love to believe you guys, but because of history, I can never ever trust you guys again.
But we can easily be friends and cuck europe out of deals with china
Oh and you have to be nice to our V4 friends as well

Oh look! A negotiation! I wonder how Trump will fare in this fast paced world of international wheeling and dealing?

Russia had only one aircraft carrier. It burst into flames while being towed to Syria. And now it's being sent to a scrap heap. Their nukes are probably in the same state. Being maintained by 18-year-olds that were drafted.

Again this is fan fiction, consider the facts

1 ) Russia is the biggest country in the world, it has more natural resources than it knows what to do with

2) There's nothing in Poland but angry poles who's national identity revolves around hating Russians

What is the point of Russia invading Poland?

It's obvious to anyone with a brain what Russia wants, to remove hostile milltary bases off Russian borders and to stop trying to destroy it economically

If we became*

>Russia is the biggest country in the world, it has more natural resources than it knows what to do with
People still live in mud huts, like snow niggers they are.

Days of "rich" Russia is over.

I have seen that shitty grin somehwerhe before...

>There's nothing in Poland but angry poles
This statement is objectively true
there are no calm poles

Mad Vlad and his Jewish puppet Trump are pushing us into a nuclear holocaust.

Damn what a bitchslap. But im confident the Emperor was only putting feelers out and has the killer follow-up offer already in hand.

>be US enemy
>sometimes get rekt
>be US ally*
>more likely to get rekt

*Israel excluded

Only a fucking moron would ever disarm themselves and trust the rest of the world to not take advantage of it.

SUOMI ISÄN MAA PERKELE

Haven't seen anything like a mug hut in my life. But maybe you know about Russia more than I do.

DESU I think the US and russia should just strike a deal to be super best friends. Stop pointing nukes at eachother, help eachother economically and the US just fucking sends a bunch of US companies over to Russia, ukraine, Belarus, the baltics and all of eastern europe to start building first world infrastructure. You fucks could have a brand new mcdonalds on every corner and tons of jobs and money pouring in.

The US can afford to build practically anything. There's no fucking reason half the white people in the world should languish in third world poverty.

I work in construction: I'd come over there to run equipment just for some of that QT Ukrainian pussy.

Look the equivalent of 16,000 tsar bombs to destroy the world. We have more than that power. Any more is wasted. So dropping the number is just eliminating over kill, not making things safer.

good

GOOD

I was really afraid that the Russians will be tempted to trust the amerikikes again.

You literally cannot make a deal with these ((people)) and if they agreed, what would end up happening is Russia abiding by the agreement and reducing its nukes while the US finds an excuse to endanger Russia and the world even more.

If there is anything genuine behind the push for closer Russia ties by Trump and Kissinger, it's because they want to temporarily use the Russians as useful idiots and possibly cannon fodder while they attack China.

Russians should have learned by now that agreements with JewSA are not worth the paper they are written on.

Don't you have some weird stuff in far northeast?
Like Yetis and Baba Yaga?
and what the fuck happened in Dyatlow Pass?

>Russian government learns that Sup Forums won the election
>Russian government thinks Sup Forums runs the US government now
>Russian ambassador makes Sup Forums post "How about a counter-offer"
>Gets told to kill himself and that the US will wipe Russia off the face of the Earth
>Sup Forums shitposts us into WW3
I want off this timeline.

>There's no fucking reason half the white people in the world should languish in third world poverty.

Making other white areas first world would just make more places for immigrants to invade.

The thing is, USA don't need anything from Russia. We haven't got anything to offer. Maybe smart people, but they willingly go to USA by themselves.

>Europe itself don't cares about Europe.

>tfw it's true
Ignore my flag, German expat

IIRC it already happened with the plutonium reduction agreement under obama.

>McDonalds on every street
That's not good, we've got better things to export.

but Russia and eastern governments have been much smarter about letting fucking kebab in. Hopefully that continue.

Nonsense, Ivan. You have tons of unexploited natural resource and huge amount of land and people to help white nations against potential rising china. Plus, like I said I'd go over there to help build country just in hopes of finding non-westernized wifefu because women in america only fit for fucking and dumping.

Maybe, but the main part of the people lives in commieblocks and private area. It's like say that Americans are so poor that they live in trailers.

>Their nukes are probably in the same state.
The problem is, do you want to bet your life and the genetic heritage of your offspring on it?

You have a lot to offer.

Your resources, your sovereignty or at least obedience like in the 90s while the US moves to attack China in various ways.

I know, I am not dumb
It is same here.

Wanna buy some apples?

reminder that russia threatened to go nuclear when the EU thought about kicking Russia out of SWIFT after crimea.

This was Obama's fuck up for not upholding his end of the last treaty.

You guys are cunts, but you're right, as soon as the next administration or Congress isn't run by somebody like Trump or isolationists, the kike neocons would escalate the situation. Our politicians are too fickle to trust.

Your mother is a cunt.

The last part is probably the most important. China is fucking both Europe and the US sideways in terms of trade by manipulating their currency and shit like that, but no one can make a move on them because that would expose them to an attack from the other party.

If Russia and USA would stop cockfighting they could easily reign in China again.

reminder that if they nuked you and turkey no one would give a fuck

Nor should they.

Once mutually assured destruction is not so mutually assured, then the possibilities of a nuclear war greatly increase.

whoever the strongest race in the world ally itself to will decide who will win in russia vs usa

>lookup ww2

No, I've figured out that Fuji are god-tier apples and they are sold whole year near me.

And yours is a nigger

Why the fuck get rid of nukes? That ain't gonna change shit.

So you should get rid of the knowledge for building nukes too, and kill everyone who knows how to do it?

Have you missed the 80s? We both started to disarm because shit was about to hit the fan.

yo don't go throwing our weight around like that my brother, other countries get jealous and start resenting us