I actually don't know what they mean by this

I actually don't know what they mean by this.

But killing yourself isn't a good decision you cunt.

Means the problem takes care of itself.

>Children are too young to make inconsequential decisions such as a quick fuck
>But somehow they are able to the make life changing decision of sex change

Children transition is child abuse

do liberal cucks actually talk like this? god i wish somebody would drop a nuke already. too many rotten jews with tumblrs atm

Dude I actually don't know what to think. This seems
Is alex jones right? Are they putting you something in water. I never seen transgender thing in Balkans.

Exactly. It's wrong and mental health should be talked about more to prevent tragedies like this.

Doctors should make the decision and politics should stay the fuck out of it.

Underrated

Of course Alex Jones is right

Just because he acts like a retard to bring attention to issues nobody would care about, doesn't make him wrong

Just look at how you remembered his "THEY ARE MAKING THE FROGS GAY" speech, but you wouldn't have remembered if he was a boring drone

its fun to watch at right dweebs struggle with the most minimally complex scenarios

>Is alex jones right? Are they putting you something in water. I never seen transgender thing in Balkans.
Extensive use of soft plastics in toys, water supply and food packaging leeches in BPAs. Female birth control is also heavily in the water supply.

ITS BIRTH CONTROL WOMEN ARE LITERALLY FUCKING AND PISSING THEIR WAY TO THE DEATH OF CIVILIZATION BECAUSE THE STUPID CUNTS CANNOT STOP FUCKING

Ofc they cannot stop fucking when it is fucking with their brains. What the fuck you expect.
Birth control should be banned.

>they are going to kill themselves if you not allow them to cut off their penis.
Libtard logic.

Got into an argument with my wife about this the other day. She used to be like me but recently she's become more "open minded" on the trans issue and it's pissing me off. She keeps asking "What would you do if one of our kids was trans?" and I respond that it won't happen because we aren't going to raise them in an environment that fosters such delusions.

Well that aggravates her now, even though a year ago she found the same answer reassuring.

kek/10

Anyone else find it weird how the amount of "trans" people has basically exploded in numbes the last several years?

Go back 15-20 years ago, and you almost never hear of 8 year olds wanting to be a different gender. Now, we have schools being pressured to have gender neutral bathrooms.

How is it normies are just completely accepting of this kind of stuff?

It actually isn't. You're fucking furiously assfractured that your side has lost decisively and badly and that no amount of doxxing white nationalists will keep a culture from rejecting your bullshit.

killing themsef only affects themself and others. Them breeding would result in a dagamed kid that will never enjoy a happy school day. Mocking transpeople till they kill themself is the best way to get rid of them. Fuck those perverts.

How does that help her argument, in what world? Is it allowable because hey, it can't be worse than killing yourself?

As oppose to make the decision to kill themselves 20 and 30?
One of the reasons for suicide among trans people is regret. People that though they knew themselves well enough to want to transition and then find out that is that what they really wanted. If this happens with trans in their 20s what is to say with kids who 12~13 years old?

>they're old enough to die so they're old enough for anything
"No your honor it wasn't statutory rape because I could have killed her"

This. We need to meme suicide as a human right. That way the left can just kill itself off since they are always so miserable. Plus it'll solve the over population problem.

The Internet happened. Much as it's great for dank memes, it allowed subversive elements of society to foster a voice that no one would have paid attention to before. Think really hard when celebrities started endorsing minorities. Did they do it from the start of their career, or when a bunch of virgins on SRS start boycotting them?

Those are both bad decisions, though -- one is more permanent than the other.

In my country we put poisons and weapons out of reach of children 0/10 bait.

Transitioning to the next life is a transition I support.

Because the Marxist tactic for the last 10 years has been to attack people's livelihoods. These damaged tumblr losers used to spend all day doxxxing people they disagreed with and harassing their employers. Fortunately, nobody listens to the literally who's of the world anymore. It was a strange few years though. Trust me, the pushback against this osrt of degeneracy is just beginning.

do we have a tranny in the thread?

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT IT

Sucks man. This is why relationships are hard now, you just can't seem to separate women from the media conditioning.

"Wow, I guess we should just let them cut off their dicks then"

Obviously letting them chop their dicks off hasn't decreased the rates of suicide so how is that even a solution, dumb liberal retard

Scenarios such as forming proper sentence perhaps?

I want to be forced to help pay for it!

This.

The problem (which is honestly quite sad) is that they're sold a lie. They're told that they're "brave" and a "pioneer" for transitioning, and they're made to think (through themselves and others) that once they transition, everyone will treat them like their transitioned naturally born gender.

Then they transition. They pump themselves full of hormones, rearrange some flesh, and then it all starts tumbling down.

Argument is that they might kill themselves without the surgery, so by comparison them regretting not having kids is no big deal.

Of course, you can't entertain bad ideas from teenagers simply because they "might kill themselves" every time things don't go their way, but libs don't like hearing it.

>but muh underdeveloped brain and hormonal feelz

Trans kids find themselves mutilated when they realize they were never trans. Get depresed. Kill themselves