Sup Forums, I am seriously concerned that Trump might get assassinated...

Sup Forums, I am seriously concerned that Trump might get assassinated. There is just no way at a such big place when he is center stage for him not to be exposed to a BLM nigger or a terrorist. Should the official inauguration be skipped?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2017/01/13/your-guide-to-inauguration-demonstrations-marches-and-protests/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/inauguration-protesters-plan-to-destroy-property-and-disrupt-balls/
theweek.com/speedreads/672998/there-are-200-buses-headed-dc-trumps-inauguration--1200-bound-concurrent-protest
youtu.be/trN0--NGuhc
submedia.tv/stimulator/2016/11/11/disruptj20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll be surrounded by ballistic glass and covered by snipers. Not to mention the protection of KEK. He'll be fine.

Nothing will happen to him.
My digits will prove this.

All hail the great KEK.

Thank you, kek.

hail

He'll be fine. Worst that will happen is SJW's trying to block streets. They'll get arrested thouh.

Spread this picture

Portukek

sieg heil

Didn't obongo use bullet-proof glass cabins for all his public appearances?

praise the mighty kek

May God protect him.

THANK YOU KEK

There will be thousands of them:
washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2017/01/13/your-guide-to-inauguration-demonstrations-marches-and-protests/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/inauguration-protesters-plan-to-destroy-property-and-disrupt-balls/
theweek.com/speedreads/672998/there-are-200-buses-headed-dc-trumps-inauguration--1200-bound-concurrent-protest

These protests are good distractions to draw the police around and away from actual happenings.

I'm pretty sure it will be literally impossible for anyone to find an unobstructed angle to fire at the President.

SS is good at their jobs and this is their home turf.

I too am extremely concerned with that possibility. The MMS has simply whipped out too much anti-white hatred for the past 30 years day in and day out 24/7. I hope Mr. Trump takes every extra measure he can to protect himself and his family.

well goddamn. PRAISE HIM!

thank you Kek for watching over our Greatest President.

Checked and confirmed

Nothing can stop the god emperor

PRAISE KEK

He'll still have people protecting him the entire time, regardless of what the SJWniggers are doing. He'll be fine.

This motherfucker is attacking the FBI and the CIA, and you retards are worried about BLM? Laughable.

I hope he's assassinated, and the blood splatters all over Melania. I'd take Trump being a matyr for uneducated racists over all the damage he's gonna do to the entire world. Unfortunately I won't get to see it live because all be at a university orientation all day.

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

Bikers for Trump is forming a shield wall around him, they said.

My digits say President Pence will happen by the end of the year.

>A

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I'm more worried about the riots and protests across the cities. As a Chicago suburb resident, last thing I want is to be dragged and beaten from my car by a mob going home from work downtown.

Scary if Obama goes back home and starts leading a resistance.

Fuck you.

Pence will only be pres when Trump is oversea

Trump's end of year vacation confirmed.

Way too much blatant projection in this pasta for my taste. Send it back to the kitchen, please.

YES PENCE

And mine say Trump will get a full 8

He is a leaf. His prediction is immediately discarded.

When was the last Time DC had riots?

BTW, the trump protestors after the election were pathetic, I could watch them from my apartment 150-200 max being tracked by tons of police

people still will have to go to work, lefties and righties

protestors/ rioters just see everyone as their enemy, and if anyone gets attacked, trust me, the workers will bitch to their bosses/ lunchroom breaks and those complaints will work their way up the chain and result in people who can make a difference to call for a clamp down

t. DC fag, will post if shit gets real

youtu.be/trN0--NGuhc
Published on Nov 11, 2016

submedia.tv/stimulator/2016/11/11/disruptj20/

The russki got digits as well though, it's confirmed.

Go fuck a potato

PRAISE KEK

The whole "Trump is illegitimate" has gone mainstream among liberals and is openly discussed by democratic congressmen.

Given the kind of widespread violence we saw during the election at Trump events, shit may get real.

any suicidal amerifags in here? get instructions from deepweb and you can wear a bombvest in the event :^) just walk where the donald is and push the button

>implying they aren't in on it

You fucking piece of shit. I like Trump but I want a fucking happening.

Kek wills a happening

>MSM
They are here holy fuck.
Let me tell you. One of the snipers is a defector

Would there be a civil war if Trump is assassinated?

my digits prove kek turned against trump , because trump is such a faggot

fugg :DDD

i really hope something happens , complete civil war , or trump goes an hero , or gets assassinated , i want a habbening , im so bored , also if a habbening happens im in jordan so ill stay far away and watch just like the jews

Reported to the FBI

i'm ok with this

u mad faggot , most of the deaths gonna be sjws anyway lmao

there will be no civil war, as long as peoples bellies are full and movies to watch. hypothetically any assassination attempt will be framed either as an attack by some Islamic extremist or as polonium poisoning so they can pin it on Russia with some very careful intelligence.

My money is on Russia, if it were to happen, that way the US has a good Reason to expand NATO.

reported to FuckBoysIncorporated

That would mean Pence becomes Prez right? not so bad 2bh

These digits prove Drumpf will get assassinated

my digits prove trump will die in the next month

Pence is a neocon, which means unfettered free-trade and regime-change wars, why would you want that?

Almighty Kek will defend Donald Trump

It's going to be the most secure event in world history.

They aren't going to let a single ghetto dindu, nu male or chick with blue hair within a 10 mile radius of his podium.

dude , muslims , niggers , sjws , white cuck males , are going to hunt him down , they are too much even for trump , they will be scattered everywhere , and be hiding and shit , trump probably gonna die , even kek cant save him

Thoth and Kek's are present here.

Bond?

PRAISE HIM

SHADILAY

My digits are going to prove you all wrong , trump will die in the next month

>he thinks there is something wrong with endless war in the middle east and free trade

Let the idiots have biribiri, as long as the system continues.

niggers and muslims should be banned from the capital.

Thank you, kek.

Fuck Thoth.

What is he a pussy?

>Should the official inauguration be skipped?

Not a chance.

PRAISE HIM

Stay out wide, Kek! Shadilay!

They aren't gonna do shit. They know that if Trump dies, then the President is now Mike "like the cock? get the shock" Pence.

God bless you.

Praise him he has spoken to us

negroe snipers are indeed rare. But John Lee Malvo tore up DC pretty good for a while. But he wasn't shooting that far......

I dunno. I too fear for Trump, if only because he made so many illuminati enemies

get fucked trump supporters , this proves you all wrong

Nothing is going to happen unless the intelligence agencies decide to grassy knoll his orange ass

Thank you Kek pkek

KeK speaks, and we listen

The whole reason he's at odds with the intel agencies is that they have become completely incompetent. They couldn't pull off an actual assassination, so they are trying (and failing) to assassinate his character.

Nah. They might try again, but wont succeed.

Shadilay

>Trump gets assassinated
>Trumplets get BTFO
>based Pence takes power

trump is a russian puppet

i'll take neocon over russian puppet

PRAISE KEK

i love when Sup Forumstards constantly talk about assassinations happening when they're tiny brains have no idea. can you even count on one hand how many high-value people have been assassinated in the last few years?

Only Scalia had any value and he lost it when Trump was elected with a full sweep.

no. there would be a massive wave of arrests of all lefty anarchist types, college professors and anyone else who talked about Trump in a negative way (calling him a nazi etc) that would have led to the event.

There would be summary trials (think guantanamo bay style) and executions.

It would be Alex Jones style Fema camp type shit on a massive scale.

yeah surely you mean like they arrested every person who shittalked JFK for being a catholic irish with ties to the mafia

actually Lyndon johnson arrested many people in connection with it and it almost started a nuclear war because they initially believed Oswald may have been a soviet agent.

Besides it was much harder to get evidence of people proclaiming "we should kill JFK" back in those days, people would have said shit in private back rooms in person. they didn't have social media and shit which links them directly to their statements. It's a million times easier to prove things now than it was back then.

These bums think life is a movie. Fucking embarrassing, they never get out the basement.

I was playing the Millennium Dawn mod for Hearts of Iron 4 recently, and during my British conquest of the entire planet Trump got assassinated by a butthurt Bernie supporter "fighting against fascism" late in 2024 during his second term. Will digits confirm that it was a prediction of the future?

member obama? everyone said he will be killed cause he is a stinky nigger

You're gay

Hello Bulgarian i am irish in Bulgaria my gf is Bulgarian. Can you tell me , as you live here whats the possibility of a nationalist revival? I am in plovdiv. Also i want to bring weapons back to ireland how can I?

Keep this in mind user, if he was assassinated Mike Pence would become president and if you think they are scared of Trump they are 200 times more scared of Pence