twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im sorry for the entire white race

Please fuck my wife!

kek says no

> my grandparents are dead; they should've apologized
> you're dead; so what?
Quit blaming me for shit I didn't do.

yo honkeys pick up my new LP is dat fire homeboy

I agree black people need to apologize for how badly they squandered their freedom that this man fought so hard to give.

MLK can't apologize. Dat nigga ded.

sorry for you being a whiny special little shit who needs extra freedoms despite having racial history of jailtime, drugs, rape and other degenerate shit. i dont know why anybody should respect any of you until you work for that status. By default, fuck off and starve to death for all i care.

He was killed because he told workers to organize

sorry, you singularly are the corner stone of western philosophy.

I'm sorry your people started chimping out before getting to the promised land. Probably a good thing he isn't alive for it.

So sorry

sorry for making the today show listenable

soundcloud.com/station640_1280/louis-licari

*shots fucking fired*

#notallwhitepeople

He's a fraud nig commie martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

>I am not a black man tonight!
>I'm fuck'n for Gawwd!

>implying MLK wouldn't have been on Sup Forums if he were younger and in our time period

>nigger? check
>"Christian"? check
>Communist? check

I'm glad he was killed.

I wish they shot 4 more so I'd have all week off

Niggers belong in pic related

MLK was a communist sympathizer and tool. Some of his closest associates like Bayard Rustin, Hunter Pitts O'Dell, and Stanley Levison were all communists.

sahreh fir doin dat sheit man mah bad dog

You first.

#WereNotSorry

This

Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on PBS: "Africans sold other Africans to the Europeans." "There were African middlemen and they'd fight wars with other Africans to enslave them and to sell them to the white man." "Slavery was a huge business for different African kingdoms."Sep 4, 2010

Apologize for what? My Swedish immigrant ancestors were farmers in Wisconsin working their ass off 16 hours per day for two generations before they climbed out of poverty, while passing down family values and work ethic.

Both black and white Democrats destroyed the black family through shitty social engineering schemes that just make matters worse and worse. Don't ask them for an apology, just stop seeing yourself as a victim.

>Both black and white Democrats destroyed the black family through shitty social engineering schemes that just make matters worse and worse.

Those schemes were perpetrated by the white ruling class and are continue to be promoted by modern day republicans.