This is the call that saved Europe

>this is the call that saved Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I will drink your soul

>This is the OP who was a faggot

Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

Stop forcing this stupid meme.
Saged.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

For the unenlightened among us, here's a quick rundown of what we know about these dastardly fucks.

>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty

>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power

>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision

>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world

>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars

>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200

>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

>>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
lol

There should be an automatic 2 week ban for bogdanoff posting

who is he?

Why does he wears the face?

t. BIDF

You're kidding, right?

Everybody wears a face.

Who was he talking to?? What did he say??

BIDF pls go

we need to know who is he 1st
no, who is he?

>"Shut it down"
He was talking to the Rothschilds

>no, who is he?
Ignorance is bliss.

>rumored to bring the light of god back to people through telekinesis
>saved Europe from an "unsavable" depression
>are the ones who choose the pope
>rumored to have figured out a way to upload archived data to the human brain

More and more people are waking up to the Bog Pill, why haven't you?

Was he calling Trump ?

They're still stuck in Red Pill babby levels
>da joos control everything

The Jews are puppets of the Bog

seriously wtf is wrong with that guy's head. he looks like a friggin comic book villain version of that plastic surgery barbie chick

Were Romulus and Remus the Bogdanoff brothers? Did they found Rome? How ancient are they??

Trump is not high enough in the pyramid to be able to communicate with the Bog directly
He was talking to the Rothschilds

if you are a weakling, then yes. i want the bgpill.

well, they seem very powerful but who are they?

Wtf I love slide threads now!

>Were Romulus and Remus the Bogdanoff brothers?
Yes.
>Did they found Rome?
Yes.
>How ancient are they??
"Gilgamesh" in the Gilgamesh Epic is Grichka Bogdanoff.

The secret society that destroyed Hillary's presidential campaign with frog cartoons is now preparing for it's endgame.
And this time they are communicating with one another with messages hidden in Bogdanoff images.
World's secret services have been outsmarted again.

>well, they seem very powerful but who are they?
"No one can know the Bog and live to tell." - Protocols of the Bogdanoffs
Be careful what you ask for.

I've heard that they are immortal. So what you've heard may not be so far-reaching.

>these are the calls that saved both europe AND america
A C T I V A T E
C
T
I
V
A
T
E

You cunts are fucking retarded.

Provide source to anything ACTUALLY credible about these 2 or this is cringeworthy embarrassment.

brb making mi-goreng

ill die anyways. i need to know
wait, that means no one in this thread knows?

cain and abel too..........?
guys i'm shaking right now, they can't find me if i'm behind 7 proxies, right?

swallow the bog pill you cunt

also, checked

You'll need more than that friendo. They've ability to locate people using their ESP.

the future human colony of mars is now also saved

Fuck outta here with this trash

>saved europe

when will this call be made?

The heretic pharaoh Akhenaten also was part of their race, maybe even one of the brothers themselves.

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOFF

Their faces are the stuff of nightmares

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

this song is unironically stuck in my head, that's the power the bog pill contains

PUT YOUR MENTON IN THE AIR PUT YOUR MENTON IN THE AIR

This meme will never compare or stand up to the one true meme lord of pol, which is SUCC
PRAISE SUCC

fuck off shill with your slide meme

We know. Need further information. What about their physics paper that rewrote the laws of physics?

If it wasn't for Bogdanoff, Succ wouldn't exist.

fuck off rothschild shill, the bog pill is the hardest to swallow

agreed
saged

Still waiting on credible information regarding these two plastic surgery fuck ups, i'll wait.

get out while you still can... before they consider you a threat
half the bog posters have had to go into hiding in the alps and in remote siberian towns, communicating with us only through telegram and morse code

I used to think that these threads were bullshit util I finally decided to Google them and read their Wikipedia page. My body is rejecting this pill Sup Forums. Help.

I would give you more information, but I don't wanna walk the streets constantly scared, looking all around me waiting for the moment I will suicide by 2 bullets in the back of the head

I wonder if they ever swap places.

The Illuminati cloned their founder Akhenaten to lead them into the New World Order.

All their wiki states is they know 4 languages, both had failed their degrees due to shit thesis' and had to redo them, their mother was a polyglot (master of multiple languages) and they look like fuckwits.

What the fuck are you retards sperging over here?
Fuck you're embarrassing sometimes Sup Forums

lol newfag, this is what pol does just to fuck with you.

Well anons, what is he listening too?

Lady Gaga - Telephone

Hmmm, how convenient for the Bogdanoffs to shut this down. Hmm.