Nintendo leaks?

Nintendo leaks?

More like leaky wound where your penis used to be.

>no, I'm not gay, I have a vagina!

The countdown to suicide clock has started.

When self hate goes too far.

man you albinoid devils are sick

and a fucking five o'clock shadow, shouldn't he get laser hair removal before the gets his dick cut off?

TWO-HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with these people

It's obviously self multilation, disgusting

we should start taking bets

$200 he's gone before august 2018

>White people

These people think children should be able to have these operations. They are insane

>those replies

loud kek

>mangled their dicks

bantz

Is this the faggot who made up fake leaks to get his five minutes of fame?

Wow look at the bearded "woman". Kek a couple of days without your magic (hormones) pills and they istantly turn male again?
Imagine these useless people in war times.

Imagine them all being sent to the front lines.

I was reading about MtF operations and it was frightening. After the surgery the human body considers the newly crafted 'vagina' to be a wound and it is constantly trying to heal/close it. So these people have to regularly go to a doctor for 'dilation' so that they can keep their pretend cunt.

Hair also can grow inside of it and rupturing into the colon is a common occurrence.

These people need serious psychological help and any medical practitioner who enables these poor sick people by cutting off and mutilating healthy organs should lose their license and be tried by the courts in the same vein as professionals who partook in WWII human experimentation.

He'll be dead by December. Even sooner if we keep pointing out his beard.

whos this faggot?

Based Geralt

>be men
>write good movies
>be women
>write bad movies
what did the mean by this? are the wachowski's sexist or is this just a thing

>i have a vagina

and a shitty beard too!

I think he got blacklisted due to fake leaks too

Unleash Pence upon thsese abominations

Jahanny and a Tranny will destroy you all.

Whatever happened to the queer with the oozing open wound on his taint I used to read about on here? Fucker claimed it was his bagina or something. Dead I suppose.

fucking chris-chan

is that a hitler mustache?

Kek that's a name I haven't heard in forever. The guy is still in Virginia with his Ma. Nothing too special except he threatened to assasinate Trump and Pence during his inauguration.

>he doesn't know who Chris-Chan is
Reddit really has infested this place

>Be me
>be gay
>be sub bottom
>get treated like a girl in bed
>get none of the downsides of being a girl

If he wants to have a vagina, it's none of my business.

> Doesn't get electrolysis before cutting dick off

> Unnatural hair color

> Doesn't lose weight in order to appear more feminine like most trans-women do

>Ditto not padding the bra

Is this bitch even trying or is it legit mentally ill?

Its a (((natural))) body desu

peak performance

I've seen the castration webm here once. I usually never clicked it, but at one point I had to. I don't regret it, its important to know the extent of their derangement. They literally saw his dick off, then his balls just plopped out of the hole. All while he was conscious and acting ecstatic about it. Truly frightening, and we're supposed to idolize these people.

Why bully tho. Let the faggot live in his delusion

>be gay
>get aids

with Sup Forums involved you should go by which day and hour of this month assuming unlimited harassment will occur

I'm sorry in advance.

Why are there so many MTF tranny gamers?

Not to mention a manly face and broad shoulders.

These trannies are literally delusional to think that a man who is not secretly gay would be fooled into think they were nothing more than a he-she

man, if he only started with feminine face. On /fit/ we have that guy trappychan. I still think he's fucked in the head but at least he would fool you all into thinking he's a girl.

Who is this faggot and what do they have to do with Nintendo?

I'm a lesbian female in a body of a man, would some hot chick please want to date such liberal example as I am?

>Tranny fool closet faggots on /fit/

What a shocker.

Post pics of this "trappychan" and let men with actual testosterone level judge how horrid of a creature he is.

Disgusting.
Now post boipucci.

Real magicians know that redifining oneself needs guidance and a lot of work.
this dude think it's only a matter of surgery, and he's in for a RIIIIIIIDE

I take some comfort in knowing that when the muzzies eventually take over, human filth like this will be the first to hang.

The fact that this is state-funded is the proof of our decline

just google his trip. I won't, cause I don't want to be registred in google's big data as a faggot tranny lover

hm, nvm, startpage yields nothing

But it's so natural and progressive!

You wouldn't want to be against progress, would you?

>literally just a dude in a wig

>I HAB A BAGINA

NO you have a major wound where your dick used to be

A games "journalist" who leaks info because "I'm independent and don't answer to anyone, and idgaf about nondisclosure agreements."

I swear to god it probably has size 13 feet just to top things off

Lol this guy had a false leaks. Once it all came out as false he said "oh I'm so tired from working so much I'm going to take a break from twitter"
In other words running from critism.

Been banned from nintendoswitch forums for calling this guy a guy in many threads. Most 14-18 year old Switch lovers actually jerk off to him as their queen.

>Most 14-18 year old Switch lovers
She a leach and only is popular because she latched onto that part of Jim sterlings ass that he's too fat to reach.

Wait, what it this "trans allegory" thing? Is this a real theory?

Liberals have blood on their hands for supporting this mental illness.

Ze date women's min ze is lasbo

Well he used gofundme to pay for the pee-pee chopee. So yes, there is blood on their hands and their paypal accounts.

This wouldn't be interesting

If any new fags here.. good chris-chan.. your welcome for the keks