Georgetown Professor Calls for Whites to Have an I.R.A. – ‘Individual Reparations Account’

Yep - Reparations is another way of saying he wants gibs..

>Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson is proposing the idea that white people should have an ‘Individual Reparations Account’ to make donations to black institutions and individuals.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wCv_xUJ0jg
youtube.com/watch?v=xb18rwfsw6Q
northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With the horrible treatment blacks have endured the past 150 years, I really don't see a problem with this. I mean, it's not legally required, so I don't understand the complaints.

I'll get right on that.

>Wealthy liberals donate money
>Poor niggers by St. Ides and Newports effectively helping 0

please make this happen

I'd be happy to donate to any blacks who have experienced slavery first hand.

OH WAIT! They aren't alive anymore!

Piss off.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wCv_xUJ0jg

>With the horrible treatment blacks have endured the past 150 years

Blacks have been free for 150 years.

Asians come over here and are successful within a generation.

Niggers are lazy and keep demanding more gibs.

Time to turn off the spigot.

Stupid apes. Don't even realize that the average white couldn't afford a sligger. I want reparations for my family having to work and farm without slaves. We were opressed by the white man and his chimp donkeys

>>Wealthy liberals donate money

Liberals don't like spending their own money.

They want to spend your money.

Why doesn't yellownigger try to get NIGGERS to donate to blacks?

Blacks are the LEAST charitable race in America.

I want all Muslims to pay reparations to me for 9/11 and other terrorist activity. See the argument here?

>We are a melting pot and land of immigrants
>All whites gotta pay the niggas reparations
Kek, no.

Good, my woke brother, now give your nigger $25 everyday for the rest of your life. Be an example to other white people.

Not all African Americans stand in favor of reparations. Reparations for slavery can also be perceived as an insult in that it

Consider that Niggers owe US money for all of the bad things they have done to us.

what is systemic racism?

This is just some scam from a hoaxer.

Niggers need to understand that current Whites never owned a nigger.

Their grandfathers never owned a nigger (but many fought in Vietnam alongside niggers).

Their Great-grandfathers never fought a nigger.

Their great-great-grandfathers never owned a nigger (many died in WWI).

Keep going back to the Civil War - STILL never owned a nigger. 150 years ago. Niggerless.

So regardless of whatever insult slavery was, the slaveowners died a long, long time ago.

Niggers need to stop blaming people.

>what is systemic racism?

It is a phrase niggers use to justify their failure.

Oh look..
Another Gibs me dat

That is a really effective image, user.

An IRA he wants.

OR how about we just kill all niggers instead? Seems cheaper and much better long term. The average burger IQ would probably go up over night

WE WUZ SLAVES

INSTITUTIONALIZED RAYCISM

BLACK LIVES MATTER

SYSTEMS OF OPPRESSION BY WHITE PPL

basically this

i fucking hate niggers

remember boys
save up the cash so you can live in a 90%+ white community and send your kids to an all white school

comfy suburbia in Texas rings a bell to me

> Jesuits are not a problem

>comfy suburbia in Texas

Sounds nice.

What about the Northwest migration stuff you see on here from time to time?

Sounds like White Heaven up there (with a few niggers and Hispanics, though).

This is the only IRA I like, Pic related.

In the good old days, Jesuits used to be tough, smart, hardnosed, fair men.

Somehow, like all Catholics, they weakened before the minority. And liberalized.

It breaks the heart.

Chi ha avuto, ha avuto, ha avuto,
chi ha dato, ha dato, ha dato,
scurdámmoce 'o ppassato,
simmo 'e Napule paisá!.

>Georgetown Professor Calls for Whites to Have an I.R.A.

Any fucking time you want.

40 million niggers in America and almost all of them are stupid and devoid of morals.

better pay up white bois. Gib me all ur monies niggah!

>better pay up white bois. Gib me all ur monies niggah!

it's like they're just burning their power and resources

>it's like they're just burning their power and resources

Liberals enjoy deluding themselves. Until they spend time with niggers.

Kys potato nigger

IRA were a bunch of useful idiots who cucked Ireland into being the EUs bitch, fuck them.

IRA eh?

It's a fair proposal. A more sensible one that I would suggest would involve all married white men to share their wives with the BBC. All women sexually prefer black men. It's a win-win.

Want to see an evil homo nigger emote and break in tears and BLAME WHITE PEOPLE for all of his gay, black problems?

tl;dr: Fag Nigger gonna Nig

youtube.com/watch?v=xb18rwfsw6Q

I have done nothing to black people and therefor owe them nothing. If anything they should pay me for my family risking their lives to smuggle slaves into Canada.

>I have done nothing to black people and therefor owe them nothing. If anything they should pay me

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people went for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

Why don't they get it? Can't they see that this shit is the reason for a trump presidency? Why do niggers live in their own world mentally?

Why would we have an Irish Republican Army when we already have a White Republican Army?

>But charity can’t be the end of it, right? The Koch brothers gave the United Negro College Fund $25 million, but I doubt you would consider them “woke.”

>No. Martin Luther King Jr. believed that charity is a poor substitute for justice. But I ain’t turning $25 million down.

He Admits Charity wouldn't be the end of it
Don't him try to set a precedent for this nonsense