HOLY SHIT USA AND TRUMP BTFO!!!

>“How many Chevrolets do you see in Germany? Not very many, maybe none at all … it’s a one-way street.”

>Asked what Trump could do to make sure German customers bought more American cars, Gabriel said: “Build better cars.”

>BUILD BETTER CARS

Yeah, americans just got blown the fuck out. Nobody wants your fucking Ford you retards, put out some german quality cars or stop bitching.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/germany-hits-back-at-trump-criticism-of-refugee-policy-and-bmw-tariff-threat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BMWs are pretty expensive. No thanks, I'll take my rice cars.

kek the whole world is gunna hate america because of that retard trump. he'll be worse than bush

Chevy and Ford make some good pickup trucks. I can understand why Euros don't like pickup trucks, they have effeminate pussy jobs like being receptionists and probably need five or six licenses just to own one

We don't like pickup trucks because they are made by murricans and murrican cars are shit.

Pickup trucks are the gayest thing on the earth and confirms that you have the smallest cock in the world and you have to make it up by buying a big truck.

>build better cars
>American cars aren't overpriced disposable garbage
t. tech for bmw

wtf do you use to transport large objects? a fucking donkey?

i got 76 ventura and its pretty nice (except it fucking drains fuel)

>butthurt euros

Like clockwork. Add in that extra "omg u have le small dick" that all the San Francisco fags say to justify why they're driving Priuses.

I guarantee you I've done more work lifting cement into my F150 than you have going to the gym in your entire life.

F250's with that 6.7L diesel fucking kick ass, it's a beast of an engine. The best towing truck I've had.

No-one likes Germany KEK

We prefer to build better soldiers.

also I should mention that bmws are cheaper in the states than they are in euro land.

How about a fucking trailer, retard? Of course you murricans are so retarded that you can't drive with one attached to your car probably

The ford fiesta is the best selling car in bongland.

>need five or six licenses
You're correct about that. We need to pay extra for registration of it and have a hauling company or some shit like that. If it was easy to register it as a normal car you can bet your ass there would be more of them on European roads.

A van, most likely. No company here owns a work pickup, contractors all use vans. Why?

If I'd have to make up a reason of some kind other than pickups are shit to drive, it's probably the winter/weather.

That's a nice car, user.

How's Mfume treating your wife Helga today, Sven?

Good luck with your 0 inch cock

Why would I buy shit like that if I can drive a station wagon and put a trailer on it? I can carry 4x more cargo that way than you could carry with a useless piece of shit like that?

we have trucks and trailers. sorry that our country isn't an insignificant penis shaped dot on the map and we have to move more than 1km at a time. sometimes it makes more sense to make one trip rather than have a baby dick lawn mower trailer behind a saab.

German cars are extremely boring inside though they feel soulless.

Why do Amerilards like pickups so much?

Why don't they own vans?

>import taxes don't mattter

If you wanted to buy a Chevy in Germany it would cost more than a BMW in Germany.

Your cars have shit fuel economy and are also slow and gay

>ford
>good pickup

you can only pick one

I would rather pick a dodge pickup truck to be frank with you senpai

And ugly and stupid

>drive a station wagon and put a trailer on it?

Kek the jokes write themselves

>waaaah waaaah i'm not retarded even if I drive retarded car waaaaaaah IVE SEEN BIG CAR TOO

BMW is shit. It's overpriced and they fall apart constantly. I've never had so many car problems until I had a BMW.

trucks are awesome in winter weather, I assumed they weren't prevalent in Europe because of your tiny roads. they're actually easy as hell to drive, at least if you even have trace amounts of testosterone.

>build cars that are better than a German would think German cars are
literally not possible

>Pickup trucks are the gayest thing on the earth

Says the Swede.

You mean if you have a small dick?

I have no desire to drive a BMW because I have man shit to do. Sorry Euros but you live in one giant continent sized city.

>Trump added, “I'm also very much a germaphobe"

What did he mean by this?

Is the joke that murricans are so retarded that they buy a two seater with useless cargo space when they could buy a five seater and trailer at same price?

> nobody wants your fucking Ford
Ford is gay and shit, their trucks are total garbage.
Toyota or GM is where it's at.

>BUILD BETTER CARS
I agree wholeheartedly

just look at this and imagine how cheap it feels

How many white people do you see in Germany? Not very many, maybe none at all....

>driving in america
>"hurr muh haulin' huge pickup"
>pickup has auto transmission

bad news for you, son

So, let's say you want to do some landscaping in your yard, perhaps put down some sod or gravel. You are going to put these inside your van?

Oh wait, I forgot Euros live in tiny houses on even tinier plots of land, I guess you wouldn't need a vehicle that could move dirt.

You get confronted with well thought out arguments and you counter it by talking about geography? Man amerifats are really pathetic

let me make a couple points.
gas is cheap as fuck here, about $2 a gallon.
my car isn't the fastest but 350hp is probably more than you're allowed to have.
we have trucks and cars for work and commute.
pic related

You gotta remember how the Americlap thinks.

They don't think things through. The reason they like trucks is because they're big and allow them to fantasise about using one for survival when le evil guberment tries to take over.

yall niggas realize how popular the ford mustang is outside of the US, right?

>have German car
>sell my house just to rebuild the engine
>even then it's only good for 50,000 miles

Bravo Franz

no need for the stupid little trailer, and I dont even know 5 people nerd.

>stating something that needs to be improved upon and working towards it is the same as being BTFO
no wonder Sweden is a shit hole

forgot pic

>he fell for the bmdubya meme

real men drive benz.

>what is an extended cab

>pickup trucks

The worst invention of mankind after SUVs

because 1 trip with truck and tailor > 3 trips with daewoo and ox cart

Reminder that Germans are only proud of cars because it's illegal to be proud of their country lmao

they are experts about gayness. You saying it is correct?

haha WHAT A LOSER

They'll all be sucking our teets soon leaf you watch and see what happens.

350 hp on american cars are like 100 hp on German cars. Even our buses look better than your cars

>Let's insult the people of the worlds greatest super power, who's support we need in opposing their first emperor, who is determined in wiping us out

Construction companies use these.

The average bong would use a estate car which has just as much room, and handles like a normal car.

nocar nowork spotted

>americans just got blown the fuck out.

ok, enjoy paying us 35% tariffs

see what being a smug cunt gets you

Shitcar nobrain spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus

That's true. You need a shitload of useless licenses. On top of that, if you stop at any stop light, someone will run up and try to take shit out of the back. Complain to the feelings police and they'll respond with, why was it out in the open? Europe is trash.

How can germans even compete?

Well no body will pay 70k on a shit ford or dodge when you can get a porsche for that money

>buy trailer
>have to store trailer
>cant park anything
>have extra tires to maintain
>extra registration fees on the trailer
Wow almost if that was a fucking shit idea.

most people in the world already hate the usa because of their world police status, they claim for themselves.
i suggest you watch " diaries of an economic hit man"

Germany BTFO

Cookin up some sauerkraut in here.

I see so its the amount of people i know who arn't me that determine my success?

Kek
My ballsack is bigger than those tires

It has to do with how we have different terrains and measuring units. Trucks are used to load heavy duty material on the go my Britbangbungo.

I was in Germany recently, there were plenty of American vehicles. Plus Europe is tiny. They aren't driving the market.

And go to any airport and see what brand the heavy duty trucks are.

pic related is the best car to come from your country.

we /o/ now
winter ball 2 electric boogaloo

A Hilux is fucking bombproof, I'll give you that.

Americans want to say that the pickup is the real American thing, but the truth is that Japanese manufacturers perfected them.

>5 seater
>trailer

So, you either have to buy a separate trailer or rent one, because you can't put shit inside your car, or you can just chuck a pallet of bricks into the bed of your truck and go about your day.

I swear youreapeons get gayer every fucking day

At least Australia has based utes

Pretty much this. Pickups are becoming quite popular here thank to tax breaks, the new Ford Ranger seems to be doing pretty well especially. Not too sure about the VW Amarok but you see quite a few of them around.

I drive a BMW E39 touring, more than enough room for me and all my shit.

Couldn't they just install dildo seats themselves?

>he doesn't drive a Challenger

Keep your exploding diesel engines

So you admit you didn't make a good car in 28 years?

soros wants to crash the eu with no white survivors. all part of the plan.

Auto mechanic here, you couldn't pay me to drive a European car.
American or Japanese. European cars are unreliable and expensive, I've never seen a car with more numerous - and more severe - electrical issues than a Mercedes.

gib (You)s
that was a joke

EUROPOORS CANT EVEN AFFORD TO PAY GAS BECAUSE THEYRE KEKED BY THEIR POLITICIANS

How many miatas does Germany own? That's the real question here.

To be fair pretty mich everyone in america loves toyota and theres alot of toyota plants here. Japan is constantly sending over their workers to get training at these plants

>trucks are awesome in winter weather
Actually that's a terrible lie. They're great in winter weather if you have it in 4wd and put a bunch of weight in the bed. You also have to drive slow.
Front wheel drive car is ideal for winter weather as odd as that sounds.

bing!
Also fellow mechanic here.

What a faggot OP is.

>lowercase g

>no trucks have manual transmissions

Finnish education strikes again

That shit costs just as much as this, you have no chance against Germans when it comes to cars

Out of my way german fucking shits.

on what metric do you measure your countrys superiority and what makes you think that wont and cannot change?

war? we've been doing a shit job at that for 50 years.
education? lol.
technology? maybe.

I had a Nissan Altima for a couple of years and really enjoyed it.

10/10 would buy again.