I stand with Israel. I reject Hitler

You fairies talk about the Jewish conspiracy to rule the world. You are the problem. You are the reason why Israel shall endure. The latest arms deal between Israel and the United States shall not be the last of its kind, nor shall it forever be the largest. Israel shall colonize the stars sooner than your wicked dreams will be realized again. It ended with Hitler and it shall stay ended, or else you shall be blasted from this Earth by the allied coalition AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
jewishstudies.eteacherbiblical.com/what-is-the-synagogue-of-satan-rev-39-13/
youtube.com/watch?v=waOpzRlbdi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shabbat shalom

youtu.be/dtlPlZGvgY0

burn kike

Not gonna happen.

"I love Israel"

We don't think that you want to take over the world.

We think that your ethnic group wants to subvert culture and turn it into an indistinguishable consumer culture where values are determined by corporations and the entertainment industry. There's a reason why a lot of you guys shill for "media representation" for minorities. It's because you don't want parents to give values, you want television, music, and videogames to provide them instead.

I'm opposed to that because your values are anti-family, anti-theist, anti-white, and pro-materialism.

>shall colonize the stars

How?
cattle does not know how to fly ,besides we would not need slaves like you in space , we will have robots and all slave races not need to apply to go to the stars.
Maybe there is one Jew or two who doest wear the mark of the pharaons , they are welcome to joint us to go to the starts.

You underrate your enemy just like the fascists of old did. It makes me feel delighted!

I should also say that this is not mere superstition or science fiction. Give it time and you shall be astonished by the things that will happen in the coming centuries. I stand by my claim that the survival of the Jewish people shall be one day tied to the colonization of new planets.

Israel wouldn't even exist without Hitler.

He has greatest claim to being the actual Jewish Messiah. Not the messiah you expected. The one you deserved. Thanks to him you got your free state. The creating of Israel was his lifes work.

Shalom

>jews
>enemies

you are under the seal of god you idiots ,ANYONE whit the key can use you at his will , this is what make you a slave race and makes me a free man who does not even answer to his onw name.
i am not underrating you , i got pharaons blood and i despite slaves , freed yourself or obey me.

This is a weak attempt. There is no reason for the Jews to treat Hitler as a Messiah. Some Jews do argue that he was sent by God as a punishment but they are a minority. The truth of the matter is that Israel must exist so that Hitler's vision can be denied for all eternity, or until there are no more humans. Whatever it takes to keep his legacy tarnished. It is easily done because he was a raving madman. I always laughed to know that the airborne would joke that he only had one testicle. Those sons of bitches made history and had a sense of humor about it, I'm an atheist but God bless them and God bless Israel.

you are going to survive that its true , only a fool whould kill all his catle , a good herder always leave a bull and a few cows to continue herding , but triving?
why we would have more slaves than we need , as soon robotworkers hit the marked i preddict a cut out in slave races , like the jews and the chinese.

Weel, I thought according to prophecy the Jews couldn't retake the Promised Land without the Messiah.

Since Jews have reoccupied the Promised Land I think that leaves us down precisely one Messiah, and I think, in all fairness, it should be Hitler.

No one sent more Jews back to the promised land than him.

You think that I am cattle and I must admit that I think you are sheepish in quality so perhaps that is one thing we can agree on.

You are part of an irrelavent and hated political fringe and you are probably on some interesting watch lists for that reason. Good going comrade, good going.

I stand with Israel 2. I reject Hitler as well. I like jews. I dislike kikes.

WE AREN'T NAZIS FOR WANTING TO HOLD JEWS TO THE SAME REPRESENTATIONAL POLITICS THEY HOLD WHITES! REEEEE

Israel is a freemason state, founded upon lies and a true enemy of God.

May the Lord rebuke the lies of the followers of Satans talmud, who not only deny Christ as the Son of God, but also deny the Word put forth by Moses and the lesser prophets

STAND WITH ISRIAL GOYYYY

Putin fuckin' loves Jews.

JOIN ISRIAL AGAINST THOSE MUSLIM TERRISTS SHABBOS

>send as punishment.

they are good dam ritgh , but your false pharaons ((((pharisees))) whit the wicked and twisted records of the kingdom of the egip foresee his coming and stop him ,
your false paharaons were the responsible to reject your first Meshia\Krishna and by that sin you were fated to lost jerusalem , Hitler was more a reaction of the planet earth against your race , becose Mother nature despite slave races .
you are idiots who trow a diamond to the mud and wen we took it and get the mesage of freedom that it was supose to be only for you, you just when in autism scream mode and denied even further the mesage of freddom.
you are slaves who cry when someone is ready to removed your chains.

The religious right only keeps you around so that God and Magog can have something to attack.

Perhaps Kek will bless /ppl/ with the ability to meme those two into action. I can think of a couple of factions that would fit the bill.

What is wrong with jews? They are pretty based. They live in Izrael like britz in England and love their homeland.

Ouch. Trips.
Kek wills it.
Gog and Magog.

Russian and the USA?
Islam and the west?
Shia and Sunni?

What do you think Sup Forums which factions will team up to level our (((greatest ally)))?

Sup Forums has always supported Israel.

kek stands with israel

>Tfw Iran is gonna nuke the shit out of that kikehole

Shadilay

Who is Sup Forums? What does he look like? Where does he live?

I am in two wach list ,
the golden joker
and
the golden emperor .
The golden joker was my master , a real free jew was the one who teach me magic , this is why i know all your history and how to use you faggots , the Golden Joker teach me and in exchange i will be at odds whit their people , spiting the true in your faces in order to free as many jews of the illusion of separation you live.
i am your best freenemy faggot.

as long you wear the mark of cattle , i will call you cattle.

>Makit
Damn, hated them during training but they are such a sluts.
We are rats we survive all except gas and kar98's

nah, look here. he doesnt

I suppose I'm glad that Sup Forums stands with Israel, but I am more interested in what the Nazis who post here think about the future victories that are basically destined for Israel.

OP needs a ride on the holocauster.

8pol are the anti-semites, not us.

We don't know. All we can be sure about is that he doesn't namefag.

JDIF shill

>sage

This is why Yids will perish

Karmic justice will pay it back for their hubris and insolence

Over half the posts in this thread are jidf, plebbit invaders, and shitposting trolls.

We now are a minority on our own board.

Everyone in their right mind supports Israel

With Israel: Trump, Petry, Farage, Le Pen, Geert, every based country in the world, God

Against Israel: Islamic shitholes, 3rd world communists, globalists in the UN, leftists, sjws, pathetic stormcucks, Sweden, Satan

The choice is clear as it can be

I hate kikes

We might need to migrate to 8ch

You israeli fucks wouldn't have Israel if it wasn't for Adolf. 80 billion has been given over the years to you from Germany due to the big lie, the Holohoax. I have nothing against the Jews as a whole, rather the lies presented by the Jewish wealth in the past and present.

GTKRWN

Not if Trump can help it. He will protect Israel at all costs.

Shadilay

Faggot kikes are just digging their graves again. Happens every century.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and worship at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelation 3:9

Well Christ and God are against the evil of israel, is your god satan?

It's simple

We kill the fatman

Or even simpler

We meme magick some left winger/BLM/Antifa/Muzzie retards to off the cheeto

I can't post because the system marks my posts as spam. Everything I have posted is original. What a shame.

OwO confirms your posts as spam

Go take a toaster bath, fagstein

>let me retreat to the ulltimate contaiment board were my opinon will be echoing in all walls and get to nowhere.

Just cuck my shit up sempai.

>Q: “Okay, I’ll admit your interpretation makes sense, but what about those verses in which Jews
who oppose Christians are referred to as the ‘synagogue of Satan’? If that’s not anti-Semitic,
nothing is.”

>A: Once again, I have no doubt that the verses to which you refer have been used by anti-Semites, just as verses in the Tanakh that call our people a “sinful nation, a people loaded with guilt, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption” (Isa. 1:4) have been used against us. Still, you might be surprised with the facts behind the “synagogue of Satan” accusation.
>This description is found just twice in the New Testament, Revelation 2:9, where Jesus comforts believers in Smyrna who were experiencing intense persecution and even martyrdom (“I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan”), and Revelation 3:9, where Jesus encourages suffering believers in the city of Philadelphia (in Asia Minor), assuring them, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Rev. 3:9).
>On the one hand, there is the possibility that the people to whom Yeshua referred—and who were causing real hardship for these Christians in Smyrna and Philadelphia—were actually not Jews at all. This would be similar to a modern-day cult such as the Black Hebrews: They strongly oppose both Jews and Christians and claim to be the real Jews, the true Israel, when in fact they are not. As to being called a synagogue, it is important to remember that the Greek word used here could simply mean a meeting place, as in James (Jacob) 2:2—“Suppose a man comes into your meeting” (Greek, synagoges).

Not spam.
spam
spam/
noun
irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

By that definition the Nazi shit is the real spam.

Haha, I said that egalitarian ideas are good. I said that Hitler is bad. Wow, that is so
inappropriate.

>"together we will destroy Iran hell-bent on destroying Israel and her people"
>implying Israel doesn't deserve it
Wew lad

>On the other hand, it could well be that Yeshua was speaking of his own kinsmen but using biting, prophetic hyperbole, just as when the Lord said through the prophet Hosea, “You are not my people, and I am not your God” (Hosea 1:9), and again, speaking of Israel as his wife, “Rebuke your mother, rebuke her, for she is not my wife, and I am not her husband” (Hosea 2:2). In both of these verses, God completely repudiates his people/wife Israel, only to immediately promise Israel’s restoration (see Hosea 1:10; 2:16). The lesson we learn is that sometimes, when our people continually disobeyed the Lord and broke his covenant, he spoke of them as if they were not his people at all. In the same way, when the Messiah’s own people actually tried to stop Gentiles from hearing about him (and this did happen; see, e.g., Acts 14:1–20), he could say of them, “You claim
to be Jews but are not; you’re really a meeting place of Satan.”

>“But that’s so harsh!” you say.

>Yes, it does seem harsh, but no harsher than the accusation in the (Jewish) Dead Sea Scrolls that Jews who opposed their (Jewish) group were part of the “congregation of Belial.” (Belial was synonymous with Satan.) And it is certainly a lot less harsh than the Talmudic claim that Jesus is now in hell, burning in excrement (see b. Gittin 56b–57a).

Racism is a Jewish invention to silence opposing views.

>In any case, this is where we get to the root of the problem. When the Dead Sea Scrolls were written, they were written primarily for their own believing community, consisting only of Jews. When the New Testament was written, it was written for a different believing community, consisting of Jews and Gentiles. Over the process of time, this community of believers (called the church) became increasingly Gentile and, hence, increasingly ignorant of its Jewish roots, the very thing Paul warned about (see Rom. 11:17–26 and the discussion above, 2.7). Ultimately, some of this church turned hostile to its Jewish roots, utilizing texts that at most provided evidence of a very selective anti-Judaism, and, more than eighteen hundred years later, were used to fuel the fires of racial anti-Semitism. 219
>As a follower of Jesus, I grieve over this misuse of my sacred Scriptures, and I stand against any so-called Christian who would misuse them in this way today. I also believe there should be a greater sensitivity in modern translations of the New Testament, not altering a word that was written but translating with special clarity in light of the terrible history of misinterpretation that we have described in part.
>But that is only part of the grief I experience. You see, as a Jew, I agonize over the fact that our people as a whole missed the Messiah when he came, instead turning against him. How awful it is! We broke the Sinai covenant over and over again, we rejected prophet after prophet, even killing some, and then we rejected the Messiah, delivering him up to be crucified. So both the church and the Jewish people have sinned!
>There is only one way to make things right: Let everyone who claims to be a Christian demonstrate it by showing the love of the Messiah to his own Jewish people, utterly repudiating even the slightest hint of anti-Semitism, and let every Jewish person turn back to Yeshua—our one and only Messiah—in repentance and faith.

there is the problem, the system recognizes you as a spambot , becose Jews vs Nazis is a horseshoe you can not longer use here famalan.
take your mhu victim complex to other place slave , your garbage is not longer welcome in \pol\

see also jewishstudies.eteacherbiblical.com/what-is-the-synagogue-of-satan-rev-39-13/

fuck off kike

Racism is a myth. Jews created racism.

>Putin signed a law making Holocaust denial illegal
And I truly thought he was based...

Racism was a concept invented by Leon Trotsky, a Communist mass-murderer to demonise his opponents and stop people talking about certain issues.

fuck israel, the relocation of jews after the world wars is why america and countries like sweden are so fucked today. we give israel billions of dollars and they use them to invade and terrorize the arab nations that were there for the past 3000 years. no wonder they dont like us when we are encouraging their downfall. please.

Where did you get that idea, didn't you know that Sup Forums stands with Israel?

>newfag doesn't realize pol is zionist

Literally everyone we'fe memeing into power is a zionist
>Trump
>Le Pen
>Geert
>Farage
>Petry
>FPO

They're all pro-Israel silly

If u wanna be anti-zionist vote for some faggot cuck like Corbyn or something

>youl will be tomorow here spreading lies
>il be tomorrow here spreading trues.

my dear kike we all do wath its in our nature , israel is a cancer and love is the cure .

Serbia is Israel's ally.

Holocaust didn't happen and Hitler wasn't racist.

Who is this Sup Forums you speak of? Where is he so I can verify that he is a Zionist? Why does he sometimes post pictures of swastikas and why does he say that he loves Hitler? Didn't he once say that Hitler did nothing wrong? Did I imagine that?

actions speak louder than memes meant for triggering

pol can pretend to be anti-jewish as much as it wants, but in practice every meme war here benefits israel

>implying kikes dont suport both sides so they never loose.

you may stand temporalily in our side , its my plesure to remind everyone that you stand by our side , and our enemies side , you faggots never choose so you never loose , in excahnge we will not genocide your slave race ,but dont expect the glory that belongs to thoose who really make a beth and pick a side .

fuck off whit your jewish garbage , we are not longer going to play your game of us vs them , we are triying to get somewere here and we stand in our side .
we are ready to forvige but not to forget.

Why is it that during his victory lap, Donald Trump called some of his supporters vicious and demanded that they knock it off? Did you realize that he was only using you to win the primary? He used to be a Democrat and that hasn't even changed, not really.

Based

How can we change that?
we need to play our game , not the kikes game , free yourlself of the horseshoe \pol\

We all hate Israel here, both conservatives and liberals. The only people you ever see in the US who pretend to support Israel are magically restricted ONLY to jew ran TV, jew ran politicians, and on anonymous comment forums. Hasbara has been a GIANT failure and zio-communism even more so. The reality is no one likes Israel and it won't be around much longer either way, Thank G-d

The only horshoe is the one that says Heil Hitler. You people already played your game in the 1930's. That game ended in 1945 and the subsequent attempts to resurrect it (Serbian invasion of Bosnia as one example) will be crushed by the Allied coalition wherever they occur.

how do i get IDF gf ?

You have lost kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=waOpzRlbdi4

We can function alone, we don't need anyone to exist & flourish.

You can't function without us.

America borrowed 80 billion to give to Israel, it's now about 120 with interest. When is good buy Israel going to pay back their friend USA?

You didn't convince me with that crap. That had to be a joke.

What I would do if I was Jewish, would be to stop all Zionism immediately, and beg to exist in our world.

We can exterminate all other races on earth no problem, it's really that simple.

All races on earth exist because we gave them technology.

That doesn't work when millions of people hate the Jews and believe that Jews are responsible for everything that goes wrong for them. The Jews must have a better military than anybody else if they are to survive, and thank God for giving them that military. Thank God for the alliance of the United States and Israel. No force shall ever overcome that, even the hated President Obama admitted this. You bitch about the settlements but Obama wouldn't dare move against Israel militarily. This alliance is a permanent fixture in our world and it can only grow stronger. Your anti semitism causes it to grow stronger too.

God himself rejected Israel and so will humanity in time. Enjoy your soil while it lasts.

Governments will step down if the people threatens to overthrow the government.

Ultimately the power lies with the people, one way or another.

And trust me, the majority of the US military is white. ;)

nope

I reject Hitler and Israel.

I respect Jews a lot as intellectuals. And it's a shame you are so aggressively supremacist.

Trump stands with Israel. Pepe stands with Israel. You are very foolish.

I want you to understand that militarily white people are just so insanely OP at this point in time and, I really want you to understand that.

You are so fucked basically if you don't stop Jewing.