DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

We need to share, document and save all egregious examples of media bias against trump prior to the election - otherwise it will be forgotten and they will re-write history. They are already beginning to edit and remove stuff, so we need to act fast.

ITT: we post pre-election liberal propaganda that "garaunteed" trump would not win. Save everything you see, keep distributing as much as possible. I'll dump with what I have

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94/amp?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1996#Polling_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5821074ce4b0e80b02cc2a94/amp?client=safari

Sorry miss Jackson

LOL

None of that shit matters though. He won, and the new administration is going to bring the US into a golden age.

Down the road, the squabble in the lead up to the election will be a blip on the radar compared to the legacy of it's time in power. Hopefully at least

This false narrative that the media was putting out really angered me even before the election was decided. They acted like Hillary had all of the support and Trump none even though barely anyone went to her rallies.

Bump

bump

to be fair he actually ate a bug after Trump won

how could we forget this gem

I got you covered senpai

>it will be forgotten and they will re-write history.

nobody is rewriting anything, no money in it

Don't save screencaps, they can be altered and people won't believe them most of the time.

Use an archive service like archive.is, compile a list of links.

Saving random articles in private computers isn't enough.

>Hillary_plays_Xcom.png

this guy was based, he actually did it

absolute

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

classic

>CNN
>news

CNN was the worst offender

i thought this was a huge deals

the polls were rigged

Here's a good one from the week after Clinton's collapse
>Hillary is healthy and active!
>uses a picture of her from before the incident

After this election we have no right to make fun of North Korea, our media is just as bad.

Does anyone have a screencap of that day on CNN where EVERY SINGLE HEADLINE on the front page was a negative one about trump?

the democrats are fucking terrible at branding, trump absolutely destroyed them in that area

never mind, found it

this is worse than that though

it shows the media collude with the DNC

the word "dark" was not a coincidence

Producing a shitload of fake polls is a well known Clinton strategy, Bill did it in 1996 and Hillary did it in primaries against Obama and Bernie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1996#Polling_controversy

Say it with me, Sup Forums.

this might not be the right picture

This

This election cycle has proven beyond a doubt that a liberal cabal has control over the media. I mean, Jesus Christ, it's ridiculous.

Bump

>yfw the libturd meltdown immediately after the election

this one is just funny

Nate Nickel

all major newspapers in the country are in liberal cities

dc
nyc
boston
la
chicago

its no shock everything they put out is liberal, the shock is that the media deny this fact

What 4 years can do right?

>it shows the media collude with the DNC

yeah, i mean people have known that forever, but this might convince the fence sitters

I wish I could get paid to be that wrong.

its some of the better proof i have ever seen

everyday people dont want to read wikikeaks stuff

that image just shows "something isnt right"

>MADAME

If only it took them weeks to count up the votes. we could have harnessed the power of the butthurt to build a moon colony.

the picture with Renzi makes it extra classy

>tfw Soros lost a billion too

Has the DNC ever JUSTed itself so hard before?

>Sept 6

Haha, just five days before her little stumble...

What's there to document? The bias against Trump is not hidden. Nobody likes him except for a bunch of racists, nazis, autistic nihilists, and toothless hicks.

Thx for saving user

that cognitive dissonance tho

>that last sentence
oh the irony

Somebody should make a fallout V.A.T.S styled picture with this.

You lost Hillary, get over it.

Clintons are closing their Clinton Global Initiative as well, looks like they aren't too optimistic about future prospects.

What did she mean by this?

>tfw the real world media unironically began talking like a bad commercial take from Talladega Nights

History is suspect to interpretation and alteration. Don't just document, REMEMBER

Didn't they do the same thing with McCain and "gravitas" or something similar?

>CNN interviewing own cameraman.
That was funny as shit. It's like they want to see how much they can get away with.

>GQ
>most men supported for trump

How more out of touch could they be?

this is accurate, the whole stop mexicans coming illegally and stop muslims is just common sense

KEK sauce?

See the follow up post