I LOLD AT KEKROPE

I LOLD AT KEKROPE

Western European collapse when?

feelsgoodman

The only terror attack that happened in Scotland in my lifetime saw a man receive an honour from the queen for repeatedly kicking a burning terrorist in the balls as he attempted the drive car bomb into Glasgow airport.

To call it a dangerous place is garbage though, literally no one is interested enough to come here.

We do hold the nukes though so there is that.

UK isn't dangerous

>Iceland
They obviously don't raft over from Libya

kek hohols confirmed for shit in every possible way

Did a Dutch faggot make this? What a joke. Have you seen places like Rotterdam? Cucked to death.

slovakia wtf?

There has been like 1 terror attack in sweden and only the terorrist died. This is pretty BS and you are a fucking cuck OP

Even if you wanted to talk about immigrants or whatever just don't go to any "ghetto" like problem solved lol.

c u c c

lol

It's SÄPO who decides what the threat level is, and it's accurately reflected in this picture.

Source? I want to laugh at some liberals.

>b-but themism!

lol

>sicily: low threat

>Albania
kek, those muslims

> Ireland > UK
My, how times have changed.

But SÄPO didn't decide the threat level in other countries. It's like Sweden having twice as many rapes per capita as Germany. It's a ridiculous notion that there would actually be twice as many rapes per capita in Sweden, but due to different definitions and ways of presenting statistics that's the impression that you get.

>tfw when Balkans are safer than nordkeks

> Safer than Germashit

>Orkney
>Shetland
>High thread for terrorism
Who the fuck wrote this

We both know its true

No. Someone has obviously compiled this map using sources such as SÄPO and its counterparts in other European countries.

I'll remind you that we've been at terror threat level 4 out of 5 for the better part of this decade. Do not take that lightly. Also, in light of what has happened the last couple of years down on the continent, in France, Belgium, and in Germany... How could you?