Would you invest in this man's business?

Would you invest in this man's business?

wefunder.com/greenwoodproject
>The Greenwood Project, a product of Brilliant & Precise LLC, is an incubator focused on supporting and developing Black-led startups. As a place where brilliant ideas can transform into profitable, innovative companies, founders and cofounders will receive funding, mentoring and access to a strong and extensive network of advisors and peer cofounders. As investors in The Greenwood Project, you have the opportunity to make this goal a reality while potentially reaping a reward on your investment.

>For the last 83 years, white men have systematically controlled Venture Capital investments. Offering only 1% to African American founders over the last 5 years.

I smell a civil rights suit

>There's no Black Mark Zuckerberg because African Americans have never had a chance to create billion dollar tech startups. Since 1933, only Accredited Investors (wealthy) were eligible to invest in startups. Not so coincidentally, 97% of all active investors are white men. In fact only 1% of venture capital funding was invested in Black entrepreneurs from 2009-2014. Thanks to Obama's new law, The Greenwood Project pools minority money to finally fund and support startups led by Black talent

I go full autist and look up everything about a business before investing.

You know there are gonna be some white motherfuckers investing in this shit.

BEAR

(((white men)))

lmfao this fucking guy

good on him being a black man and not a filthy nigger.

still a no though.

no

Literally investing money on skin color instead of good projects.

No wonder niggers are bad at business.

I invested $250.

This is how you solve inequality -- not by stealing from whites and giving to blacks, but by giving blacks a platform to earn it. You don't fix inequality in Hollywood by making Spiderman and Superman black, you fix it by creating new, exciting superheroes who are black.

You don't fix inequality in business by making the CEOs of Apple and Google black, you fix it by investing in black founders' businesses.

I support this completely. MAGA

Their logo is literally hands asking for gibs

If it makes tons of money, they will have to beat them off with a stick. guess that is fair. black/white green.

No.

>Thanks to Obama's new law,

Ah, there it is

There's the token white

Would you support my business? I make burkas hijabs niqabs etc. With european design for european women, they are stylish and protect women from being raped.

>minority money
>Black talent
well this is gonna be a doozy

It's incredible that Jews loot the investment banking market and white men get blamed. Niggers are blind.

>arm*nshits
>white

make soccer themed burkas/hijabs you fucking idiots. at least leverage the refugee crisis while you complain about it

>Black-led startups

I would have to be fucking retarded to support him. The guy himself might even be capable of doing something with the money if he did it himself, but instead he'll hand it over to morons because he refuses to accept reality.

If niggers could build valuable companies they would get funding.

And look at all the sjw cucks in silicon valley. That's proof enough that niggers truly are the lowest of the low.

>too black to come up with good business idea
>have idea to just help other niggers with no ideas instead and have that be the idea
>not realising that not realising artificially manafacturing success is not actually success and literally the reason niggers can't scale organisations beyond drugs and stealing shit
>thinking demanding help to be a particular type of kang that can help other nig nogs not have to beg as much to be kangs in the future is a sustainable idea

Endless chain of melinated ponzi funds when?

I'm suicidal

I hope something good come out of this. It would be good for everyone.
But "thanks to Obama's new law" is laughable

>focused on supporting and developing Black-led startups
So basically it's where failed start ups go to get money because "muh diversity!"

>If niggers could build valuable companies they would get funding.

Pretty much this. Investors don't give a shit about anything but profits. They don't hold loyalty to anything, if they thought a start-up had potential to make them profits, they'd support it, regardless of the question which skincolor its leader has.

I wish them all the best but I would not invest in that project.