DISTRIBUTE

How is this even allowed?
Wouldnt you mind to give haircut to some men to better the lives of everyone including yourself and your all white community?

Other urls found in this thread:

iea.org.uk/blog/oxfams-global-inequality-statistics-dont-believe-the-anti-capitalist-hype
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it's ok to rob people if they are rich.

Is everybody thinking what I'm thinking......?

These statistics are retarded. You do realize these statistics calculate net worth, right? So someone with three houses but in debt is considered poorer than a sustenance farmer in Ethiopia.

1) isnt that what countries - basically large people group - does? If some middle east shithole has oil and some country has might - it is then taken.

2) Then if we apply your logic, then taxation is theft isnt it? There is ways how to "rob" legally

>How is this even allowed?
Because if you ever try to take money from Rothschilds you'd be visited by serial suicider

give up your money first goy

the main problem is that right wingers are cucks for the globalist billionaire elites and live their lives in service to them.

youre on the right path there now repeat after me: taxation is theft, privatice everything, AnCap Utopia now

it doesnt matter...
Only fact that matters is that some men/corporations have disproportionate and insane holdings of wealth. Noone says there shouldnt be rich people, but being superrich or ultrarich doesnt do good for society. Im talking about obscene and disproportionate amounts of wealth.

Agreed, hang the Rothschilds and hang Oxfam for never mentioning them

so its fair to take a bigger cut of someones money just because they have more? if everyone is equal, everyones tax rate should be equal

>Then if we apply your logic, then taxation is theft isnt it?

Yes.

Then how de fuq communist revolutions and regimes took place? Im not saying we should do communism, but, if people want something, then Rotschilds aint got shit against raging mobs

Fake news.

They pay half of the poor very good money to fight the other half. As they always have

yeah because blackwater isnt a thing

Thank the jews

see what i mean

iea.org.uk/blog/oxfams-global-inequality-statistics-dont-believe-the-anti-capitalist-hype

>The media is running with Oxfam’s annual ‘shocking’ statistic on wealth. This year “the richest 62 people have the same wealth as poorest 3.6 bn”. But all is not what it seems:

>1) The methodology used implies there are more poor people in North America than in China. Sounds counterintuitive, right? The Oxfam claim is made using Credit Suisse’s net wealth figures – which add up people’s assets and then subtract debts. So, some of the poorest people in the world would be those unfortunate souls who graduate from Harvard with law degrees and big loans to repay. This may be true in a strict statistical sense where poverty is measured materially by net wealth – but is certainly not the understanding of poverty most sane people have. Oxfam’s own chart, for example, shows that over 10 per of those in the bottom global wealth decile live in North America.

>2) This methodology almost by construction creates big scary statistics. The above point speaks to a broader truth. It doesn’t take an advanced mathematician to work out that adding up lots of negatives and zeros (after all there are lots of us, especially my generation, with little in the way of assets) in the lower parts of the distribution exaggerates any comparison with those with big net positive wealth at the top – hence the scary statistic. Oxfam counters this by calculating the proportions excluding debts, and say that it does not change their results much. But we are still left with the issue that people like me, with few assets but in rich countries, would be considered among the poorest in the world. This shows that what really matters to our understanding of material poverty is incomes – and global income inequality (which Oxfam barely mentions) has fallen over the past three decades.

If you don't like it. Go take it.

... if you can.

agree
we must end that meme that
>hurr durr alt right / right / conservate
>lets be cucked by corporations...

Shit... we should put our people first! Hardworking white men of west against some jewry of big corps and some ultrarich proto-jews

Taxes are calculated by percentage. Why don't you look at percent savings rather than raw savings?
Disproportionate wealth is always going to exist. Insane is objective.

>3) The median age of the global population is between 35 and 39. Oxfam likes to cite another statistic, which is that the top 1 per cent has a higher net wealth than the bottom half of the distribution. But we know from the lifecycle of asset and debt accumulation owing to demographics that people tend to have little in the way of asset accumulation until well into their working lives. We also know that the many of the oldest will live in the very rich countries and be very rich. It is not surprising then that the global net wealth distribution is so skewed – demographics alone is vastly important.

>4) Oxfam is inconsistent in how it uses these statistics. At a global level, Oxfam highlights the level of net wealth inequality. Whenever they use the very same Credit Suisse data to look at the UK, they discuss the trends – i.e. the changes in the levels. Why are they not consistent and talk about the level of net wealth inequality in the UK? Might it be because the same data shows that most countries have higher net wealth inequality than the UK (on Gini coefficient, top 10% share and top 1% share), which would not fit with Oxfam’s domestic narrative? Might it expose that some of the countries which have bigger welfare states and more redistribution have higher wealth inequality because there is little incentive for the poor to save and accumulate assets?

that its not moral to do so?

>5) Oxfam – a development charity – is now obsessed with the rich rather than the poor. One would think that Oxfam as an anti-poverty charity would focus its energies on the vast literature showing the conditions necessary for poverty eradication and the role markets and capitalistic institutions can play in doing so. Instead Oxfam is obsessed with the global rich – almost implying that the wealth of the rich causes the poverty of the poor. It can do, in some cases – where cronyism is rife. But there is scant evidence this is the important driver of current distributions. And Oxfam implying that it is, whilst perpetuating the fixed pie fallacy, is appalling for a supposed development organization.

>6) At home and abroad, Oxfam is now like a one-club golfer: more government is always the answer. This new report advocates for living wages, curbs on executive pay and many other ‘progressive’ policies. Previously Oxfam has advocated for financial transactions taxes and wealth taxes. These are repeated, with no nuance to show the economic challenges facing different developing countries around the world. Perhaps Oxfam would like to highlight all the successful countries where this sort of agenda has alleviated the absolute living conditions of the poor consistently?

Knowing this, why are rich people bothering you?

It's not like they are Scrooge McDuck with a giant vault of gold. They do stuff with that wealth, it doesn't just sit there waiting for them to swim in it.

Fucking rich people! Why don't they pay their fair share?

fuck off moralfag

you do not see yourself as an cucked by system but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires... you side with wrong people

seems like this graph was made to be intentionally misleading.

and judging from your way of thinking i thnk i know why latvia is irrelevant

Why is this a problem? I don't care that people are 'too' rich, I want to help the poor of my country be brought up. Also

>world's population

Standards of living vary BIGLY in different parts of the world. Some guy in a slum in Uzbekistan might make the equivalent of 3 dollars a day and that'd be enough for him to live comfortably.

It's almost like it's completely fucking wrong or something.

The truth hurts. Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

wow how could this happen

not an argument

how does this afect women and minorities?

Because he wants to cut everyone's taxes.

Yeah, because it discusses savings by pure dollar amounts rather than percentages

Trump pays more tax in a year than you will in your entire life. You're deluded if you think otherwise

because they have enought money to invest it, and investment is good for the economy.
poor fags dont have money to invest and if the get a bit more they spend it on mc burger or even worse save it

>if they were women the media would be praising them

>Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

So that they domicile in the US for tax purposes instead of hiding their money offshore.

Would you rather the US Treasury got 50% of $0.00 or 30% of $5,000,000?

What are the names of these people?

>How is this even allowed?

It's the inevitable end state of how the system works. It will just get worse with time. See the conglomeration of companies, the dearth of options for core resources (like food) - you can't "vote with your dollar" when option A, B and C are all owned by one company.

It seems to have less to do with what we call the system at work, throughout history from chieftains to kings to CEOs, you end up with a stable system where a few people suck up all the profits until stagnation sets in and there is a system resetting collapse.

It's the old grand narrative of civilization - something that is very unfashionable to talk about now, something you're supposed to resent. The marxist schools have taught you all about the end of history, the arc toward progress, as if the change is inevitable, new and different from before.

There is nothing new. The elites just change their titles. There will be nothing new about the resource wars, the starvation, the storming of their castles. Just the scale changed.

>Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?
Because they pay over 85% of all income tax collected by the US. How do you cut taxes for people who don't pay more into the system than they take out?

income tax?

>how do percentages work
I'm just sad there's people dumb enough to fall for that.

If you legitimately believe in trickle down economics in 2017 then you are not a very smart person.

Ok fuck me, how could I forget

All rothschilds. Soros' puppetmasters

Good we have the Bogdanoff bro's on our side

It's almost like they pay a disproportionate amount of taxes percentage wise. Nevermind that he's cutting middle class taxes also.

>redistribute
>implying it was originally distributed and not earned

>8 Jews are as rich as the 3.5 billion nigger who own nothing
>White men must pay for this

So it's okay for rich cunts to hide their assets and use loopholes to steal money from tax payers?

holy shit you retards are cucks. That means you target their offshore holdings, not give them massive tax breaks.

You right wing retards are so fucking stupid and cucks for the elites, that you live in fantasy land thinking that tax cuts for the rich don't reduce revenues. They do. You're a moron.

We'll make sure to fix that in the great race war

why not actively go after tax evaders and make certain forms of tax avoidance illegal instead of being cucks to the (((rich)))?

is natsoc or alt-right the way?

and if you belive in anything but trickle down you get a free helicopter ride

If it's actual legal money, I don't think it's a problem.

Why did we let the Rothschild's take over our entire financial sector again? $2 trillion is a ludicrous amount of money. They can and do buy whatever they want from any government on Earth. They effectively control everything.

Glad you finally got it. Taxation is to charity what rape is to lovemaking.

> purposely distorts statistics using raw numbers instead of percentages

No one is fooled by your trickery, you fucking leaf.

Is that you, Obama leaf?

#1 Air Transportation Taxes
#2 Biodiesel Fuel Taxes
#3 Building Permit Taxes
#4 Business Registration Fees
#5 Capital Gains Taxes
#6 Cigarette Taxes
#7 Court Fines (indirect taxes)
#8 Disposal Fees
#9 Dog License Taxes
#10 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)
#11 Employer Health Insurance Mandate Tax
#12 Employer Medicare Taxes
#13 Employer Social Security Taxes
#14 Environmental Fees
#15 Estate Taxes
#16 Excise Taxes On Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
#17 Federal Corporate Taxes
#18 Federal Income Taxes
#19 Federal Unemployment Taxes
#20 Fishing License Taxes
#21 Flush Taxes (yes, this actually exists in some areas)
#22 Food And Beverage License Fees
#23 Franchise Business Taxes
#24 Garbage Taxes
#25 Gasoline Taxes
#26 Gift Taxes
#27 Gun Ownership Permits
#28 Hazardous Material Disposal Fees
#29 Highway Access Fees
#30 Hotel Taxes (these are becoming quite large in some areas)
#31 Hunting License Taxes
#32 Import Taxes
#33 Individual Health Insurance Mandate Taxes
#34 Inheritance Taxes
#35 Insect Control Hazardous Materials Licenses
#36 Inspection Fees
#37 Insurance Premium Taxes
#38 Interstate User Diesel Fuel Taxes
#39 Inventory Taxes
#40 IRA Early Withdrawal Taxes
#41 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
#42 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
#43 Library Taxes
#44 License Plate Fees
#45 Liquor Taxes

There's no need to cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires unless of course you're a right wing cuck for the elites.

Then you retards wonder why you blow up the deficit and debt.

Like I said, you live your entire life in service to the billionaire globalist elites. THEY OWN YOU. You work for them without them even paying you .

YOU ARE KEKED.

Those eight people invented something that those 50℅ decided to use. Hell, in some ways it made their lives better. So what's the problem?

No one besides Corporate Cuckservatives claims they won't reduce revenue in the short-term.

So no income taxes.

>#15 Estate Taxes
>#34 Inheritance Taxes

Same thing and he's repealing this.

It's okay to steal from somebody because they have more than an arbitrary amount that you find detestable

One day most people grow up but some never do unfortunately

>That means you target their offshore holdings

That's the way the current system works you left wing retard, and it doesn't work, it's too easy to hide money in shell corporations.

The only way to get the majority of that money back into the US is if you make it more expensive to avoid taxes than to pay taxes.

In all honestly people shouldn't be able to make more money than me if it hurts my feelings.

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

that's a bad hangover for the Allies

Lol rise up and kill all the people of means and your life will still be trash because you are a useless eater

The finance version of this pic

The problem is that those 8 people are Jews who want to wipe out our race.

Also the bottom 50% didn't buy anything. That's why they're so poor. They're kept intentionally poor through geopolitical and economic warfare in order to keep the machines of industry fed with cheap labor and resources.

Hmmm, funny how the .com bubble-burst coincides with the deficit in 2002. Surely this couldn't have anything to do with Bush keeping us safe after 9/11, could it?

Funny thing is that the economy does better when you raise taxes on the rich but filthy right wing retards are so cucked by their masters they don't care.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

yeah its me

was trying to be just user but it never works lol

>president passes economic plans that everyone bennifits from including himself

It would be impossible for a wealthy politician not to bennifit from a tax reduction

THIS MONEY IS MINE GOY! I WORKED HARD FOR THIS! KEEP YOU GOD DAMNED HANDS OFF MY GOLD!

If you aren't super wealthy yourself then fucking kill yourself.

The capital in the hands of the few represents the tools you use to have an advantage over the teeming hordes of googles. Your ability to use it effectively and the fact the capital resides where you are, are the only advantage you have over teeming hordes of googles.

So. Kill that advantage, and you might as well be a google.

So it's okay to steal other people's money because you feel like it? Nobody owes you anything.

So you ultimately want to get back to a kind of government that maybe you had in Jackson's day. Well the rich soon fixed that, didn't they?
Perhaps this is a bit too deterministic and Marxist in flavour, but perhaps this kind of plutocracy is 'natural' or lawful in the inevitable sense of physical laws, at the present state of civilisation and technology (or relations of productions as the Marxists would put it). We can hope for a government to put down the plutocrats, and thereby get a too-powerful government, or the reverse. No-win situation. But maybe, just maybe, we're at the end of this phase, and greater public awareness and anger is making the current situation less tenable, with even sites like this one we're on being part of this. I am cautiously optimistic.

>it's too easy to hide money in shell corporations.

So you change laws, ramp up enforcement and go after them.

You right wing retard cucks, do the opposite and cut taxes for the rich because you are subservient to them.

No sauce for that figure my man. And during the 19th century the Rothschilds were some of the richest people on earth, and yet Europe and its offshoots ruled the globe.

>pay taxes on income when I had negative income
>take the deduction that's in he tax code for this reason andnluteralky everyone uses

How are you so fucking dumb

>So no income taxes.
He would pay the income tax rate on dividends he receives. So no income tax unless he's drawing a salary (which I doubt), but he's paying the same rate on money he draws from his company anyway so the point is moot

then we must distribute between whites...
Niggers be niggers.

>was trying to be just user
>ctrl + f 'right wing retards'
>3 results
>trying to be user

Don't be cheeky, you arborous lad.

>Funny thing is that the economy does better when you raise taxes on the rich
t. world that hasn't tried socialism yet

Well looks like its time to abandon fiat currencies.

Way to miss the point. Trump pays more tax every year than you will in your entire life. Who cares if income tax isn't one of the types that he pays?

Reminder that it's thanks to BILL CLINTON'S tax reforms that Trump was able to write down his $billion of losses from his income tax bill.

>Trump made no income for 20 years
>brilliant businessman

None of this is even true he wants the top to get even less of a break

well.. these right wing retards are extra cucked for the billionaire globalists today

>i make 50k
>you make 100k
>taxes are cut 10% across the board
>you now keep an extra 10k but I only get an extra 5k

Are you still confused? Should I be getting a 20% break to keep it "samsies"

Would that make you feel better? Why don't we all pay 0 tax? Would that not be okay because some people have more stuff than others?