Why are you so against the idea of legalizing prostitution? The market value of pussy would go down if it were legal...

Why are you so against the idea of legalizing prostitution? The market value of pussy would go down if it were legal. Hence, women would stop expecting so many goodies from men.

Boobs

Run-on sentence: the post
tldr; maybe
I think arguments could be made for it on the basis that it could somewhat decrease demand for products of human trafficking and decrease abuses suffered by those currently in the business; obviously it would need to be regulated.

I support legalized prostitution, but I would not partake in it because it is degenerate.

I support it's legalization, the only reason it's illegal here is because of religious people and culture.

it's legal in Hungary, but the sluts don't want to follow the rules(tax, etc) so they do it illegally

>implying there's a difference between your average tinder whore and a prostitute

I'm not.
Let the whores be up front with what they do.

You have to pretend to be interesting in a tinder girl who only cares about netflix, their instagram, and starbucks. At least with a prostitute people don't have to pretend like they're interested in each other.

Your daughter will become a prostitute.
She will, just because she litteraly can spread her legs and recieve money, something men never had.

yeah because women from countries where prostitution is legal right NOW are true fucking angels and not at all degenerate you fucking mong

At this point why even pay if you can masturbate?

This

I could say the same to you the other way around, just personal preference. I'd assume a prostitute would be way better than fucking your hand or a plastic tube.

From personal expirience "sex" in a condom is nothing more than overpriced jerk off.

>implying there's a difference between your premarital sex and degeneracy

But user it is legal...

Because I don't want my daughters to have "whore" as a career option.
Get AIDS and die.

>Why are you so against the idea of legalizing prostitution?

Doesn't the FRB print money?

Will she?

Because of the unforeseen consequences it would have.

Off the top of my head, and over the course of time, women would start to associate (even more than now) a cost for their time and their bodies.

>When prostitution is legal in your country but Americans will think it is going to cause the downfall of their civilization

lmaoooooooooo

Nope the muslims are already doing that

I don't want my daughters do work in a supermarket, ban all supermarkets.

>(1)

In Brazil it works well.