JAMES O'KEEFE GOES TO COMET PIZZA

youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8

What the fuck what the FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boj-to3s3zY
youtu.be/QdDD9ViRZz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is not lying. Seriously this rabbit hole has no end.

BUMPING FOR MOLOCH

Wtf is this flag

>it has a end

we just need to find the maggot source and kill al the magots

they likely went there for irony

RARE

video summary: DC Antifa wants to disrupt trumps trump's innaguration ball by setting of fire alarms by using butyric acid stink bombs.

I hope they do it and ruin the night for all of those "alt-right" faggots. Pathetic bunch, honestly, they deserve each other.

>Felony

They are sliding this harder than I have seen them slide anything. Veritas is Latin for "truth".

in america you cant just show this to the police so they can arrest them? i mean if someone died for those acts this would serve as evidence in a trial right?

Bump

>post yfw when James comes out of nowhere with the slam dunk

CAN'T STOP WINNING

>all of those "alt-right" faggots

That's a childish way to characterize fifty million Trump voters.

JAMES O'KEEFE GOES TO COMET PIZZA ---- 6 MONTHS TOO LATE.

He should be checking out some of the other sites like the museum not perv pizza

>butyric acid stink bombs
>literally chemical weapons

Well, that's life in prison for every single member of their organization whether they participated or not.

Also, terrorism.

DELET
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

Bump for old times sake

It's shit on both ends, but both should be able to happen without this bullshit occurring

so, has this been reported to all authorities and trump's twitter?

Go to Pegasus Museum... If you tell them that Ryan O'Neal sent you, you get a free slice of pizza.

what the fuck are we waiting for Sup Forums this shit needs to spread like wildfire.

These guys are going to very quickly find out that Trump's DoJ isn't going to give them the "antifa on holiday" treatment Obama's did.

bump

HOW LONG BEFORE THEY START CALLING THIS FAKE NEWS

Bamp

Like 8 years ago.

Bump

>Luke Kuhn.

The absolute STATE of it.. JAYSUS!

I certainly hope so. These people aren't your garden variety leftists. They are unhinged anarchists.

never noticed all the muslim crescents on the sign

good observation

This is good. The more anarchists use Comet to plan their terrorism, the more FBI eyes will be on the place.

good post

we own the term "fake news" now, it's basically our yankee doodle.

bump

Bump

Stink bombs aren't chemical weapons any more then rotten eggs are you clown.

The hypocrisy here is you speak like this then in next breath scream about a kid getting kicked out of school for biting a pop tart into the shape of a gun.

You are no better then them and think the same. ie: Irrationally.

RARE
now i have three of these, thanks shill proxy

They have already started calling to shut it down.

> Implying rotten eggs aren't bio weapons

They are creating chemical compounds of unknown purity and no safety studies, turning them into a volatile gas, and exposing hundreds of people to it. It's a chemical weapon. Do you trust random people to expose you to unknown chemicals?

Given that their target is a massive crowd, the simple fact that they are using them to create a panic which could potentially lead to injury or death also qualifies it as a chemical weapon whether it directly causes the damage or not.

Oy vey shut it down Chaim.
This is pure pottery

Why does your flag sounds like fart ?

Now my brain activity is really burning up!

>biting a pop tart into the shape of a gun.

Under US law, that would actually be treated as if you had a real gun if you used it in the commission of a felony, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Boj-to3s3zY

Panic--->stampede-->dead people

your farts smell like a flag?

Oh noes buttercup. Better call the fuzz. They are selling chemical weapons on Amazon.

You're the reason America is getting more pussified by the day.

Also, there are people in this thread right now no supporting Cernovitch and Milo getting stink bombed. They weren't talking about stinkbombing anything more then that alt light ecelb shitshow.

Pepper spray is just capsaicin extract but you can be damn well sure you're gonna get charged with terrorist acts relating to using a chemical weapon if you put it in the air ducts of a place.

the difference is that one of them is a kid eating a pop tart,

and the other is a communist gang creating chemical gassifer compounds and using them to create mass panic and disruption at the inaugration of the president of the united states of america, which could cause people to be harmed or killed in a stampede not to mention any side effects from the gas.

this is not an insignificant difference.

That doesn't happen. People have been pranking with stinkbombs forever. Quit being a faggot.

I knew you burgers suck at geography, but you can't even read your own language ?

Your schools sure are crappy

You really don't understand things like scale or intent do you? A kid smashing a stink bomb in his middle school bathroom is a prank that will probably just end in a suspension. Putting a liter of any chemical substance in the air ducts of a place with the intent of causing a disruption or panic will get you charged for terrorism.

these people should be arrested.

what the fuck is up with that lisping guy on the right grinning in glee at the thought of destroying the inaugration, 'ooooh yes, we can stop them from getting anything done, we can fucking it all up' as he grins and coos like a fag.

*into the HVAC system of the presidential fucking inaugration

terrorism.

I've seen your flag in a few pizzagate threads now
I just want you to know I love your country and you're an honorary ameriburger if you want to be with your tireless search for justice

I really want to fuck these antifa faggots up.

Canabump

they were talking about the deploraball not the actual inauguration

The thought of riot police clubbing these millennial fags and Soros funded instigators right across their smug faces then dragging them off to jail gets me rock fucking hard.

Please let these assholes try to disrupt it, please. I wanna see blood!

Is this planet in the Outer Rim?

B H U T A N
H
U
T
A
N

D R U K
R
U
K

>James o'keefe pizzagate
damn why doesn't this have more threads/views

Bump.
What do you guys think part 2 will be?

>miss chance at irony or maybe watch a pedo ring orgy?
we'd better go.

It's not a litter of anything the guy said Butyric acid you clown. That's what is in normal stink bombs. It's natural from milk.

You do know that not all acids are what the Riddler tries to slowly lower batman into before he escapes right?

Gorilla Brain Frame's retarded normie prom having a stink bomb set off in by some equally retarded neo-hippies is not a matter of natsec. I hope they do it cause fuck those Deploraball retards but I hope they get beat up and arrested after they do it cause fuck those antifa dorks too. It's a win/win.

youtu.be/QdDD9ViRZz4

Reveal they're being funded by Soros-tied groups

oy vey

>yfw civil war 2 soon

BHUTANESSSSSSSSSSSSE PASSPOOOOORT

BUMP THIS SHIT UP

This is BIG LEAGUE

Wouldn't that be fun.
I'm kind of nervous about the inauguration. I'll have family there and it sucks that unhinged people like these make me have to worry about them, what with the many planned protests.

Fuck I just realized my aunt is gonna be a bus driver for the inauguration. Hopefully retards don't kill her or something.

The guy on the right is the guy with the mutilated dick in woman.webm?

I'd take out a life insurance policy on her just in case. How bad could you feel if you wind up with a few hundred grand?

There was just as big of protests that were very wild at Bush 2 Inauguration. He was the only president who couldn't even get out the limo and walk at all. The security will be even bigger for this. I think it will be pretty safe all be it divided with pro trump/anti. Bush didn't have such a cult of personality around him.

GET THIS SHIT TO DON THIS IS HOW THEY IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW AND TRY TO STOP TRANSITION! PROB BLAME IT ON RUSSIA

You do realize that pure butyric acid is classed as health risk 3 under NFPA 704 meaning even short term exposure can cause adverse health effects right? You sound like a nigger with your combined ignorance and cavalier attitude towards people doing something that has the potential to be incredibly dangerous.

I'm sure she'll be okay. I'm still nervous, but there will be lots of security I imagine.
Besides, if anything goes too wrong, we get to have a civil war.
So there's that to look forward to.
Well there you go. Although it feels to me that tensions are especially high and people especially desperate.
Come what may I guess.

"fuzz" what are you 70?

fucking retard

>Get all of the sprinklers to go off all at once.

Can't be done. Each nozzle is blocked off by a glass vial of wax. The color indicates the burst temperature. Movies fuck this simple fact up all the time.

It's not a massive crowd the merchants sold 300 tickets to good goys. It's no worse then taking a massive fart. What could smell worse then a room of milo and cern having sex anyways?

>Antifa faggot shill

This timeline is insane.

O'Keefe was a disciple and good friend of Andrew Breitbart. This is personal for him.

Same with Steve Bannon.

These pedo totalitarian freaks are going down.

>pepes anus

>in america you cant just show this to the police so they can arrest them?

it would give the authorities what we call "probably cause" to arrest and seach electronics and the spaces they occupy for evidence.

in court however, their defense attorney would try with all their might to show this evidence was tainted and inadmissible to the court proceedings and get the case (s) thrown out of court

You do realizeth that pure cantherous cancerth level risth Gorrilla Brainframe 112 under "ith noth ah toomore act that is cancerball has cancer effects right? You sound likth a cancer.

>Stink bombs aren't chemical weapons any more then rotten eggs are you clown.

look at this faggot and laugh
>gonna be surprised when the DA surprises him one day!

I don't stink bomb anyone so why would I be in trouble? They were pretty frequent in school though. You conservacucks are pure cancer.

Bump for the Unsolved mysteries aesthetic.