Do Americans seriously not want Muslims in America

Seriously i go to university in the greater Toronto area and met a lot of Muslims. They're just like you and me.

Muslims girls are a whole different story. Arabian women are highly sought after and attractive. From my experience most of them are minimum 8/10. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

Pic related is an Iraqi muslimah. Some Arab girls have really pale skin and some browner skin. I met a beautiful Algerian girl and Jesus she was hotter than any Latina model I'd seen

Honestly i wish i could get an Arab muslimah girl friend they're so hot. Do americans seriously not want Muslims? If you guys aren't just trolling then why? Are you guys gay? Not saying anythings wrong with that

stop baiting you faggot, most of them are porkers wrapped in a black fire blanket

This girl looks average.

>leaf

You were our greatest mistake.

Some of them are hijabis but even they are really pretty imo

Stop making us leafs looks bad. And please tell me you are not at York

>t. Ahmed

They don't use perfume or deodorant right?

No i go to ryerson but i heard there's a lot of hot Muslim chicks at york

>Those women
>representative of even half of muslim "refugees"

Why is cancer like this not immediately banned?

>Leaf
>Degeneracy
>Shitposting

MODS START DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB

You want all the moslems? You can take all the moslems, but we are very racist just south of you. So racist, of you import too many shit skins, we'll have to come across that border and offer you a final solution to that crisis...unless you build an impressive wall to keep us out. Better get started on that, syrup chugger.

If these landwhales are the best arabs have to offer, I say we give Israel their 7th day and just be done with it.

What the fuck I love Sharia law now!

Not only do we not want muslims, we don't want cucked, faggot leafs either.

Not a single tear will be shed when the Canadians are wiped off the face of the earth

This is why the Imans say it is haram to live in non-muslim majority coutries. Eventually the immigrant's offspring adopt the native customs.

Btw she is gorgeous.

>Wears hijab because muh modesty
>pops those floopy puppers out anyway

Where are her brothers? Shouldn't they be stoning her rn?

DELIVER MOAR!!

itp: shit taste

They're disgusting inbred sandniggers, you filthy neckbeard.

>implying she is not wearing it for fetish points

>They also have conservative and family orientated values.
pfffft. Muslim girls are the biggest sluts you will ever meet

>not thinking muslim girls are prestigious in america

yes, but how are their burps/farts?
can they get fat?
how big are their poops?

In order to save the white race, we must plant our seed in non-white women.

Canadian demographics
>1996 - 86% white
>2001 - 83.3% white
>2006 - 80% white
>2011 - 76.7% white

>According to Canada's 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada or about 3.2% of the population, making them the second largest religion after Christianity.
>In the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), 7.7% of the population is Muslim, and in Greater Montreal, Muslims are 6% of the total population.

The problem isn't muslims themselves, although the religion is awful and often doesn't comply with western ideals. The problem is that muslims breed like rabbits and have mass-immigrated to western countries with no end in sight. Enjoy being a minority in your own country before you die.

of course you'd want more, Hans. Or perhaps you're Abdul?

I work in medicine as a paramedic, and I often run into Muslim doctors, mostly Iranians or Levant peoples such as Syrians. Usually they are pretty good and professional, better than the fucking Nigerian doctors that come here for sure.

Honestly I dislike Islam but I personally have nothing against Middle Easterners. I do dislike some of the machismo mentality younger Middle Eastern men have, they can fuck right off.

yes I seriously do not want more muslims in America. .

t. some faggot who thinks taylor swift is as thick as it gets

>Hey goyim, check out these IDF cuties! I bet you support Israel now!
>NO GOYIM, these Arab women are all hideous! Trust your greatest ally!

>be leaf
>make effort to be more retarded than usual leafs

KYS

Remember kids: disregard leaves, aquire freedom

Neither.

but I don't want anymore foreigners of any kind here either... muslims at just the top of the list though.

this isn't a religious nation... we're individualists supersizing our dreams.. we .

I like the women. its just only men are the ones coming in.

holy fuck people look so fucking dumb taking pictures of themselves.

those are all 13-17 year olds, once they hit 20 they weigh 230+ lbs and always have a head cover and no makeup. kys faggot

Muhammad, you took it too far when you said she looks hotter than a Latina model.

Have Americans even met a Muslim girl? They're way better than white girls imo

Yes, Americans don't understand why the perpetrators of the deadliest attack on US soil are now moving in and trying to take control of the social narrative.

I can tolerate a lot of shit, but this I simply cannot. Fuck all mudslimes.

Those are NOT the type of muslims in Belgium

>base instincts are more important that principled philosophy

Fuck off, leaf.

fuck off Mohammad.

no they are not. All of them think they're special snowflakes and that their pussies are made of gold.

t. Turkfag living in Germany

Their women are OK, achmed stay and fight in your wars.

Disgusting

A FUCKING LEAF

>All of them think they're special snowflakes and that their pussies are made of gold.

women in general hanz.

Come to Utah.
Stay a while and see what it's like when a religion that is not your runs everything.

Then tell me you want to keep importing Muslims. The more you get they more they keep each other in line. The more they keep each other in line the more they want to keep you in line.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks they're fat as fuck

Sup Forums full force with the ultra low standards

source?

>MUH DIK MUH DIK

Fuck off.

>They're just like you and me.

Let me stop you right there Maple Nigger.

I went to a tech school jammed pack with rich Saudi niggers and poo in the loos.

They are nothing like us.
They have zero interest in assimilating.
They openly talk about how much they hate us and our military.
They always move around in cliques.
They are gay as fuck and completely in denial (dudes would sit on each others laps during lectures and hold hands).
They have zero respect for our laws and feign that they don't understand when confronted with breaking the law.

I can go on but I'll leave it at that. Muzzies, not even once.

I'm anti Muslim but I'd fuck the hell out of a Muslim chick. I'd fuck a hot black chick too.

I see you muzzy slut and I raise you..... Asian qt3.14.
Perfect woman right here, look how affordable she is to keep happy. Take her to your local mini mart, buy her some snacks, and when she wants to go out on the town later give her the empty bags for an outfit.

Ayy lmao

When I was a kid (like 8 yr old) there was a girl on my street who was Muslim. She didn't wear a headdress (which at that age isn't that unusual I think) but her mom did. We used to play and have fun. But then her mother got mad because she didn't like us playing even though we were little kids so she tried to force me to play with the 4 yr old son and I wasn't allowed to see the girl anymore.

I moved away eventually and then many years later the girl found me on facebook when I was in college (I was shocked she remembered my name). She was already married to some Muslim guy and had two kids by then. Now she has a bunch of kids.

>We are the Tyrones...
>They crave BWC

>I don't care about my kids, the post
Thanks, now get out, you gook-loving trash.

can i buy her pls how much / does it know how to cook?

Gooks have nice bodies but fuck me she's a butterface. She should be using that bag to hide her face not her body.

>implying 90% of the rapefugees aren't virile 20 year-olds ready to breed with your women
You might get some old ladies and few girls already married to an anchor mudbro.

Thanks for the gay story that went nowhere.

Dude was asking if Americans ever met a Muslim girl so I told the story about the one I ever got to know.

It's two different girls, the one on the right is pretty cute though.

Yellow fever is a sign of low test. I'd take blood tests if I were you and get in HRT.

>>I don't care about my kids, the post
>Thanks, now get out, you gook-loving trash.

>Not understanding humor
>Check flag
>Oh OK, checks out

>Implying that reproduction is the only goal of sticking your dick into a wet hole in today's modern society

Go sip on some Earl Grey and fuck off Lionel.

>pic related
This qualifies as an 8/10 in Leafland now?

Go back to pakistan

>Yellow fever is a sign of low test. I'd take blood tests if I were you and get in HRT.

>Finland
>Unironically mentioning yellow fever
>Not even real Europeans

>pic not wearing burka or hijab
>taking selfie withh kafir
>non-islamic symbolism
>nope on the clothes
You're not really helping your argument. She's the furthest thing from a Muslim. Send instead a picture of the great Canadian cities of walking tents.

yeah, and then they go and shoot 100 people in a club. That's EXACTLY what everyone said about the orlando shooter. "Oh he wasn't even religious for a muslim" "He was a normal guy"

Sup Forums is turning me gay, or worse, asexual, trying to get me to go with nigger girls, Mexican hoes, Muslim bitches and the like.

I don't care hot they look or how nice their tits are, shit skins smell. I tried going out with a Mexican girl and it was an awful experience. She smelled like fucking beans. I met up with this hot Muslim chick from Tinder, had the best tits I've ever seen. I see her walking and I'm like "oh fuck, I may pound this girl". As soon as she gets in my car, I'm instantly turned off. She smells like fucking fish oil, curry powder and cilantro. I had to wrap a gum wrapper over my finger to keep from gagging it was so bad so I didn't hurt her feelings.

In grade school, every black kid smelled. Everyone. Poor, rich, whatever. No exaggeration. You're never going to get me to race mix you interracial shills. I have nothing in common with these girls. Not religion, not culture, not anything. You're not going to convince me to get breed with any woman but a white one. Sure, if I go with base instincts l'd want to fuck a lot of the girls posted in here. But all I have to do is think about their crazy religion, their nasty, oily kinky hair, or the way their BO or cooch smells and I'm turned off.

Stick with your own kind and I'll do the same.

No, I don't think some hysterical pagan pedophile warlord was the messenger of god. In fact, I have incredible difficulty identifying with people who define themselves through religion. It's like having no personality at all, living vicariously through a network of beliefs rather than any form of will.

>there's nothing wrong with other cultures moving in and destroying our culture as long as it means there's cute girls to mix with

good goy

What did you just say to me motherfucker?

>"have conservative and family orientated values"
>takes pictures of themselves naked and sends them to random dudes
Pick one.

I rike you Finrand.
Never change.

When the world wide mass media shames you for wanting to live in white areas and have white families, start pointing out the cheap labor/mass immigration connection.

I'd take the women. Refugees are not women.

70% of the refugees in Europe are fighting aged men (18-35). Of the other 30%, the majority are males outside of the fighting age.

I almost beat the shit out of this muzzie from Qatar. He did nothing but shit on America all day and talk about how he treated his gf like shit.

sauce? please? user?

what are you a fucking fag? maybe you'd prefer him to post hairy arab bulls.

he had a gf?was she from the us? tell us more
it's haram in islam to have a gf

Dont fall for this

>he treated his gf like shit.

Oh fuck, I know this guy who was just like that. He was in one of my programming classes and overheard me talking about world of warcraft. Wanted to play with me, he would fucking nag on and on about how he beat his sister and his 'wife.' He'd talk about enjoying stepping on his little sister's stomach till she started screaming in pain when she was 4-5. I wanted to fucking kill that little shit. Of course he was a rich fuck from United Arab Emirates and I didn't want to be kicked out of the uni.

I love how they kept her shitty grammar because a Muslim who speaks broken English is more authentic and meaningful than one who speaks proper English.

>i go to university in the greater Toronto area

If I could nuke all you fucks in Toronto I'd do it in a heart beat.

Arabs or people of middle eastern descent sure, Muslims no.

digits confirm,also copts are based