Can Euros Even?

Holy fuck can Euros even buy a King Ranch over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5960789990.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=r46BKOCVKGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would we need that shit for. It's not like we live in some kind of desert like you.

holy fuck how much is it in USD?

People that work out in the countryside use them, but they tend to buy Toyotas or Mitsubishis instead.

Why would they need that?
They don't work.

about 40k

Why the fuck would i buy a king ranch?

Some hillbilly tier truck that is topkek

Roughly $44,500.

Holy fuck can Americans even buy a Ford Ka over there?

Yeah in Boston you can

You forget ameriblubbers had to get bill gates to pass a law so they could have the porsche 959.

And you guys can't get R34 skylines without a horrible importing procedure.

As if they even fit in it lel

Move to Canada

Yes. Car importing here isn't regulated, so we can either import one or buy it via an importer. I've had a number of American cars in the past here in England, it even has tax benefits! Imported cars can pay a lot less road tax than equivalent European cars because their emmisions haven't been measured so they default to a middle of the road tax figure rather than the true value.

>yuropoors think this a lot of money

We're not fat enough to need that ugly thing

i like wolksvagen amarok more

Welldamn. Whoever gets the King Ranch is gonna be the baddest motherfucker in Europe. Muslims won't fuck with the King Ranch. Get a toolbox on the back, take off those gay-ass black tires, shit. Ready to roll.

What about a F-150 Platinum? Can you get those?

Dude have you been in a King Ranch? It is about as similar to a Navara as a Ford Ka is to a Bentley Continental.

or this one

I don't need a bigger car

>PNW reporting in

The only ones I see driving these shits and awful lifted trucks are women, trendy faggots, snaggletooth backwater Cletus. It's like their compensating for something. I chuckle when I see one in the ditch cause muh 4x4 is based on on slippery roads during winter.

Saw one in San Francisco. So I guess yes.

Why do you eurofags pay so much for that (or anything really)? I can buy a fucking house for that price here in america.

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5960789990.html

And this is consumer pricing, if you go to an auction they are even cheaper.. With 44k you can buy a 5-10 year old Ferrari

>buying VAG cars
Can't believe people are still doing this.

That may actually be the ugliest car ive ever seen

Nah, I more of an Audi guy.

They aren't as uncommon in Europe as you think.

Indeed. Shitty parts bin cars sold by criminals.

To this day I don't understand why murrikans make truck this big. It's not practical at all.

8957$ out of the 40000$ is taxes.
Also, noone would ever want to live in a house built by americans, that's why they are so cheap, very poor quality.

It is quite a lot of money. For that in America you can buy a sports car.

>Want to get sporty economical jap car
>live in Alberta so every overcompensating fag has a jacked up truck killing machine
>90% of them have nothing to haul just want to be big le manly men muh can't drive in the snow without muh giant killing machine
>most gas guzzler cucks can't even afford it but le muh big man

Would it even fit?

>buying a 250 when the half ton is coming in diesel 2018.

why? you aren't hauling anything that big

I know one place that sells large American pickups.
Not sure if they have that particular model though, and also not sure if it's street legal (minimum safety specs are quite high here, most Chinese and Indian cars aren't allowed).

In any case you will have to pay a shitload of road taxes.

Try towing a big race trailer with something smaller. Not ideal. Big trucks have their uses, and anyone who says a King Ranch isn't a comfy and luxurious car to be in is talking out of their ass.

Audi has some of the most failure prone engines

>full of shit that breaks under rough treatment

it's survival of the fittest on the streets the bigger heavier cars win. really though it's so it can tow stuff

>A FUCKING YANKIE CAR

There's several dealers that offer Dodge, Gm and Ford pick trucks here.

And no, the road tax is non-existent if you know your tax loopholes.

King Ranch 250 would outpull that pussy wagon any day. Shit. Put a Yeti 125 in the back, load up a cattle trailer, a yellow fin boat, whatever else. King Ranch will roll down the road with that shit as fast as you wanna go.

What the fuck is that driver in the picture even doing?

this. ask any towtruck driver what they would never own

Brown and Frappuccino. So kewl.

>2004 year model.
>odometer 23000
etc...

True. A plain F-150 is the work truck, this is more Range Rover level of luxury insanity that will invariably break. But it is nice to be in :)

Why would I when fuel is so expensive and American cars are so shit?

Im thinking of getting the new raptor, it got a knob for parking your trailer, sci-fi shit

Yes, I heard of this problem. it's basically because downsizing became a trend in German car industry in general.

Who the fark would want an ugly piece of shit vehicle with a centre of gravity so high it rolls over if you go around a corner travelling faster than 5mph, ky amerifag.

kek with a king ranch you just go through those weak europoor buildings

>needing a big car to compensate for 5 inch penis

Cool cars :) the coolest group B homologation special :)

Why would I want everyone to think I have a small dick?Pick-up truck and SUV drivers should be gassed.

It's for pulling shit. It can pull shit an F150 cannot. That's why they shouldn't really be jacked up. And it has a bigger bed.

What the fuck even is that flag?

Most Americans need trucks to haul their massive balls in.

t. Ram 1500

Grew up in Europe, military family.
We had a sweet ford conversion van shipped over when we moved there.
Europoors constantly try to buy it from my dad, one guy offers to trade us his Porsche at a gas station in Germany, my dad seriously considers this until mom shows up and shuts it down. BRAT life

But. American cars are not shit, specialty the trucks. Why would an euro like me opt to drive imports? A lot of the cars we get in Europe are pretty shit. The Navara and Ranger are crappy trucks in comparison to a basic F-150.

And do I need it? Yes! I tow a trailer with a car in it regularly.

you know king ranch is just a package right

now here is a real american truck

No because you know as first world countries we have these things called "roads".

Almost had me :D

It's a good truck. My sister lives in Texas, her husband has one...I went a little crazy offroad and didnt feel even close to flipping. It's very powerful.

I'd like one of those but they really aren't that useful even in the countryside where you got room to drive them.

KYS faggot.

t. the guy who never pulls equipment, cattle trailers, or boats.

>bro swaps our car for a Silverado
>didn't even consider I can't drive yuge cars
Sucks having a westaboo bro.

How do you whites feel anyway when chinks misappropriate your culture? My bro has 5 guns, drives a pickup and always wearing plaid shirt and trucker cap. It's funny seeing him like that because we live in California.

They are rancher trucks...open flat land.

Shit I need to start an import business.

When I start racing two cars I'll need something bigger than my F-150. For now the F-150 is totally OK. Plus... There is no way I can afford a king ranch.

Ah yes those strong American houses that can weather any storm!

>road tax is non-existent if you know your tax loopholes.

They fixed the "classic car" loophole.

So how the hell would you drive this without paying road taxes pray tell?

>can? yes
>want? no
pic related

Yfw you will never know the joy of doing donuts on your enemy's lawn at 3am while enjoying all the comforts a king ranch has to offer.

HEY OP, KING RANCH'S ARE FOR PEOPLE WITH TINY DICKS.
A REAL MAN DRIVES A FORD CAMOUFLAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0
Murican garbadge BTFO by based german SUV

>inbreed cause little dicks

There's very little open flatland here, its just shitty forest and bogs.

What car I have

Forgot the fucking pic

Dude that thing is a 6 wheel drive, 536hp monster, built basically for a laugh in order to see what ridiculous shit you can make and then sell to Dubai.

You could drive it up cliffs.

another murican garbadge BTFO by based Touareq
youtube.com/watch?v=r46BKOCVKGA

>thinks $44k is a lot of money
>calls us poor

In burgerland, truck size is inversely proportional to penis size.

t. well-endowed owner of Toyota Tacoma

Of course we can, there's a pretty big choice in buying all these penis enhancers.

This is the worst part of living in Dallas. Everyone has to have a pickup truck, and not just ANY pickup truck. It has to be the largest, most obnoxious motor vehicle ever mass produced. Extended cab (of course so you can fit two average Americans in it instead of one) an enourmous extra wide bed (for all the hauling that you don't do), Headlights that give out 1000000000000000000 Lux of light and blind you. It's like literally every other car is one of these. And why do you need it? Are you a contractor? Someone who actually needs that much power to pull a load that large consistently? Why the fuck does everyone need one of these?

>Passat
#1 sales representative car in Germany

Yes but american craftsmanship is Shoddy and shit so we dont waste money on it.

Funniest thing is that this is far more practical and cheaper to run than all these ridiculous pickups

A van will always be better because it has more space and your stuff wont fall out.But ofc. vans look shit so if you want to be a homo then you buy an overpriced pick-up

Netherland's average annual salary is about 30k euros, so yes it would take an average european family about a year and one third to pay this car off if they decided not to eat.

Anyways, it doesn't matter if you're rich or not. A wise man knows when things are overpriced and it takes a stupid man to pay more than he should

>treg
my nigga

You guessed my job famalamborghini

Go back to california faggot boy

>comparing BMW 3 series to a Chevy Cruze
>should be comparing a 3 series to a 4cyl Cadillac.
Cadillacs are leagues better than anything BMW has produced.

Again that shit might be cool in comic books. But in real life, you want something that's built too tow shit. Not drive up mountains. I can't even see any real mountains for like 400 miles.

I'd rather get a hilux.

I'm from New York. Why don't you actually carry something with your big dumb monstrosity car for once. But wait you don't actually need it to do any work do you. No just need a penis enhancer like the rest of them.

>Netherland's average annual salary is about 30k euros

That's the mode, not the average.