Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Wow. Trump sure won a lot of meaningless states. And nearly every city in America voted for Hillary in huge margins. Why do we need the 18th century electoral college again?

>Why do we need the 18th century electoral college again?
unironically using CURRENT YEAR as an argument
Why do we need democracy?

Trump shills can't handle the truth

Good
Democracy is shit

Electoral college is already adjusted for population that's why commiefornia gets to swing around 55 electoral votes worth of dick once every 4 years so go fuck yourself faggot.

Exactly because of what you said.

>The US is NOT a DEMOCRACY
>The US is the UNITED STATES.
>STATES vote for the president
>MORE states voted for TRUMP than HILLARY
>If you would like to contest this, put DEMOCRATS in at STATE level. Republicans, after all, believe in state-level government, unlike Democrats who believe in mob majority rule.

it shouldnt be
all states should have equal representation
the house was a mistake that killed federalism

The thing i dont understand is why the electoral college are actual people, if someone wins it should just go to that person, why have a middle man that can switch the vote.

Literally every state, Including California, is primarily red.
You're right, he won California and it is a meaningless state.

>North Dakota blob
What happens there? Energy stuffs?

Oh sorry I didn't mean to reply to you I meant the OP faggot. You sound like not a faggot, or maybe one of those stealth ones that keeps it to themselves which is also aight.

>zero understanding of population density
>Most of the uninhabited places look red on this map!

Looks good leaf. Keep on posting. You are holding up to a high standard of leafposting.

> meaningless states
I dare you find a better, single word reason of why Trump won

Not an argument.

Ad Hominem.
Moving the goalpost.

>Still this butthurt

At least post a better map

oil

He still had to win the popular vote in those states. The size of the cities really doesn't matter

>Why do we need the 18th century electoral college again?
For the odd scenario when the opposite would have happened, eg Trump losing with the popular vote.
You'd be kissing their feet.

At least be consistent.

I prefer the one that shows only red and blue. Gives more weight to my argument than one that is pale red or pale blue.

Fact is, Trump won and he won by a landslide on every front, INCLUDING POPULAR, because we all know that Hillary committed voter fraud. Probably gave herself a couple million extra votes.

And that's not counting the 2 billion dollar in negative publicity Trump has received and all the mentally enslaved masses that voted for her, while Trump was voted in by education people who aren't sheeple. Face it, the only reason she got more votes is because 4 or so coastal cities voted for her by a large majority. If Trump had focused on winning the popular vote, he could've done it. I don't need to prove that, he already proved he could get elected.

This thread is an entire lefty whine fest. He has no arguments, he's complaining about the fact that Trump won. He won fair and square, end of discussion. Anything else is just a leftist cry circle.