Have you taken the Bog Pill yet, Sup Forums?

Have you taken the Bog Pill yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k
c8.fr/pid5323-c8-live.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
wiiz.tv/regarder-c8.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bogda pill is best pill.

the MSM finally has

when will people start to appreaciate what they've done not just for us but our future

they can't deny the truth forever

Can someone give me the slow walkup on these two?

>bog posting
>Amy Schuster's dead

What's with the shitpost fest? Who did we BTFO this time?

someone give me a rundown on them

Stop forcing this meme.

Quick rundown on them:
>the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs/in contact with aliens/rumored psychic abilities/controls France with an iron fist/owns castles and banks all over the world/royal blood line/will bankroll the first cities on Mars/own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth/the first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies/230+ IQs
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.
What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?
The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.
Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,
1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.
In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

My fav meme

F-fathers?

fucking kek good one lad

bogpill is bestpill

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k

en France on les aimes
in France we love them

holy shit they are like clones
>tfw the first 300 IQ bogdanov clone is an original bogdnanov at the same time

inb4 thread gets banned by BIDF mods

>potion seller

who are they?

They're twins.

are they two of (((((((the 7)))))))?

sorta rare flag

They're currently live on French TV demonstrating the existence of ghosts.

I'm not even kidding.

sligthly uncommon flag, really.
LINK NOW

LINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINKLINK

link me what the fuck im too excited for this

C8 channel, could be blocked in other countries, you tell me: c8.fr/pid5323-c8-live.html

Currently ads, they should be back in less than 5 minutes.

very new fag

Unable to access content, please check your internet connection and disable your ad-blocker.

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

They have some pretty heavy anti adblock shit, disable it to see at least if it's available in foreign countries.

Impossible d'accéder au contenu, veuillez vérifier votre connexion internet. Plus d'infos

Or add the FR adblock list to your filters.

Jews, I...

i don't think anybody even realises they figured out what happened during the plank era aka the time right during and after the big bang.

wiiz.tv/regarder-c8.php

try this
but that channel is more cancerous than an uranium bar in your anus
you have been warned

Surely you mean the Bog Bang.

Well this show is especially worse, it's essentially your daily dose of multiculturalism. They're actually about to push it some more by talking of the hijab in some 10 minutes.

THEY'RE BACK

THEY ARE BACK

GHOSTS ARE REAL

dont mind the obnoxious jewish dog it's their puppet

Yes

good one lad

I can't be the only one who thinks the bogdanoffs look like genuinely fun people to hang out with. Are they our guys?

its like looking at a car crash
its pretty brutal but you can't look away

the single greatest thing ive ever seen... the power is in the chin

wtf i love ghostbusters(old) now

>dat shot

Bognoted.

Frogbros please translate what they've said

Shitty joke about pretending ghosts exist. Not even worth translating.

But keep on watching for your daily dose of multiculturalism.

I disabled adblock , it work but I'm in France

I love these threads

These smug freaks belong here

This is honestly the weirdest meme shit I've ever seen.

Fucking French royalty that look like space aliens who wrote a paper on what happened during the Big Bang, turned pop-sci French Neil-Degrasse Tyson.

But it's even weirder. They were raised by their grandma in a fucking castle. They speak four languages. Their mother was ostracized from high society for fucking a black musician.

I don't know the purpose of this wave of shitposting, but you can call me Bog Pilled.

bro, you arent even close to be bogpilled

The Call that saved Europe

Is this an advertisement?