The Cyprus Problem

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with Cyprus?
Should it be Greek or Turkish?

'Greek Cypriots' tend to be purer Greeks than Mainland Grecos itself.

* Greeks themselves.

Tired asf

Cyprus, like Greece, is offical German clay. Wolfgang "Lets lease Greece" Schäuble was elected by our Volk as gouvernor.

Why is that so m8?

Take north away from the Turks and give it to Israel.

Shit, you are right, it seems like the turks want a piece of that cake.
What you gonna do about it?

>turkish
Is there actually any validity to this claim?

T*rks fuck off, Cyprus is rightful British clay.

What happens in the black buffer zone?

When Erdogan finally gets Turkey kicked out of NATO, then the Cyprus situation will be dealt with and the island will be properly cleansed of roaches.

Greek, support for Enosis

Stay away from Akrotiri and Dhekelia though or we'll fuckin bop yer.

I think its a green zone.
Belongs to no one.

so that the hipster cucks in california dont decide our president every 4 years.

it should be venetian

Kıbrıs and Girit should be TURKISH land
I love Turkey

Turkiye = the best polish ally ever
THE BEST

Pic rel = our the best national poet Adam Mickiewicz who went to Turkey to help Ottoman Empire.
A huge amount of polish people in 19 century belived that ONLY Turkish people could help us and give us indepedence from Russia, Austria and Prussia/Germany

Adam Mickiewicz in one of the best works - "The Crimean Sonnets" exalts post-turkish lands and crimean tatars with former ottoman heritage

Poland was FIRST state which recognized new Kemalist Republican Turkey
When was Greek - Turkish war Poland support Turkey in arena of international politics and pretend that Izmir/Smyrna is Turkey
The oldest polish ulan ( cavallry ) from WW2 is Polish Muslim - Mustafa Abramowicz
One of the most brave regiment of Polish-Soviet war 1919-1921 was Muslim Regiment which is named Pułk Jazdy Tatarskiej im. Mustafy Achmatowicza / Dywizjon Mahometański

TURKIYE THANK YOU

Hellenic clay, Turks can eat shit.

Kill yourself.

Well the little bitch Greeks didn't do shit about us taking it so why shouldn't it be ours? You can cry all you want desu, but you fuckers were killing us, we asked permission to invade and NATO says "if you dare I swear to god...", we did it anyway, and NATO did jack shit. We now own almost half the island and your pussy army isn't doing shit because it knows it will get absolutely murdered by us.

Turks are warriors not inventors, we are masters of war and just to let you know - while we invaded Cyprus our soldiers raped a lot of your women :^).

it is ours

all of it

simple.

memorize it like the subservient submissive fucktoys you are.

it should be german like every little greek island

>laughs about partitioning a Greek island
>Was itself partitioned

it is greek

all of it

simple.

memorize it like the subservient submissive fucktoys you are.

"the land belongs to one who dares to shed blood on it" - a turkish poverb

Should be Cypriot.

Cypriots like to pretend they are Greek when Turks bully them
In reality though they are sea jews

It should all go to greece.