WE WON'T MENTION THE (((ROTHSCHILDS))) THOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0h37c6epq-g
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIG IF TRUE

literally who?

Glad someone posted this.

World GDP is 108 trillion dollars, idiot. Rothschilds are hated because of their invention of modern banking and their interest slavery, which is why most of your taxes flows back to the bankers. Also, bankers won't report their wealth to the tax man (why would they, they own the damn bank, can do whatever they want + Switzerland exists), so it won't show up in your fancy statistics. Today, Rothschild is probably not the largest culprit anymore, but their part in world debt slavery is unmistakeably visible.

>World GDP is 108 trillion dollars

Then why is Oxam saying 8 men are richer than the poorest half?

Ok you're gonna need to make that readable if you're to have success SeƱor Blanco. I can't read shit

Open it in a new tab. It's very easy to read

someone screencap i cant im balls deep in the wife

why?

Is there even a way to demolish these kikes? How do we destroy the banking cartels?
What can an individual do?

Probably means assets.
Most people spend most of the money they make just to stay alive, while Rothschilds hoard properties, stocks and bonds.

The top 8 billionaires in the world are still Jewish or formerly Jewish though desu

What's with the autistic pic?
Just show how much money Roachbergs have and compare it with what (((Forbeberg))) claims.

Not everything has to be LOL EPIC MEMEY!!! BTFO!!!

The point here is that Oxfam is fucking hiding their precious Rothschilds from scrutiny

Buy better toothpaste, brush off the plaque

How are people reading this

>his argument relies on completely ignoring the difference between corporate/government holdings and personal wealth
>the US government alone is worth trillions
>he's probably not ignoring anything, just dumb as fuck
>white

because i have to explain why they aren't named

(((Oxfam)))

let's break it down so it's really simple.

Let's pretend the world gdp is 100 dollars
the bottom 50% own 5 dollars and the top 8 richest people own 5 dollars. That means that 50%-8 people together own 90 dollars.

dumb mobileposter

Also op, royalty != nobility

You baka. Photos on mobile gets cucked by moot. Remove the m before the .png to fix it, or open in a new tab before you expand it

Your phone is displaying it wrong. Looks fine on a desktop.

The only reason the Rothschilds aren't in the list is that they are nobility, dumb shit

pure autism

here, fixed

Oy vey!
What a shoa!

>people unironically go to Sup Forums on thier phones.

Where the hell am I

That's what you get for buying a normiePhone

They didn't invent modern banking.
The modern banking system has more or less persisted in the west since the times of the late roman republic with minor variations and some anomalous periods like the peak of venice.

The Rotschilds don't control 2 trillion dollars worth of assets, kys

Investopedia disagrees

>Remove m.jpeg
>Add .png

Thanks fa.m

Opening in a new tab doesn't work for me, It's the phones. On some phones when you rotate the screen, it will change from phone site to desktop site. You then reload the page and all the pictures will load properly. But if you are stuck eith the phone site then your stuck, period.

But it's a problem with the phone site. Gook probably Jewing the bandwidth and forcing much crappier resolution images.

No.
World GDP is 100.
Most of that wealth is consumed (food, shelter, power, etc, etc) for example 70%.
The rest is left as capital to reinvest and the rich own half of it.

Check the url. If it has an m in there it's fucked. As you said (((gookmoot))) has been fucking with the mobile site to save bandwidth

See

Goyim listen.

We can meme that it's antisemitic to single these 8 persons out with the subtext of dispossessing them of their wealth because they're Jewish and that's what the Nazis did to the Jews! Oy vey!! Stop being antisemitic you jealous goyim, those poor richest persons became rich DESPITE your antisemitic discrimination, not thanks to being kikes! OYYYY

GDP is a measurement of goods and services, not assets. Anons analogy is apt

>not browsing Sup Forums on your phone
I'm not a NEET or some fuck in a cubicle on a computer 24/7
Technology is scary eh gramps

The problem is that those people are not responsible for creating or maintaining the financial/monetary system that allows this and did actually contribute something to human progress.
The people that are responsible for this are not on any rich lists.

The Rothchilds don't have a lot of money and you can't prove they do. This is all just libel and hatemongering.

>muh Switzerland

Stay mad poorfag

who's moot?

Gross vs net

They're retarded

Goods and services can create assets thought.
Build a factory and you have an asset.

Ahhh, very handy. I'm not very technologically minded...
You're an alright cunt, cheers.

Force of habit. RIP our sweet prince, sure he was a cuck but he was our cuck

>moots not still in charge but doesn't want the constant blame from this site
>convinces a greedy gook data miner to run things while he fucks trannies and cries about lack of achievement

What's even funnier, is that most of those "top 8 wealthiest people" are Democrat shills or leftists. I don't think a single one of those people endorsed Trump.

Of course liberals wouldn't see the irony though.

He is probably referring to fractional reserve banking and "federal" central banks

The Rothschilds contributed to society.
Holy shit it's finally happening. I'm actually starting to unironically hate Canadians. I mean genuinely despise Canadians. If a plane full of Canadians crashed into the ocean now, it wouldn't matter any more to me than a plane full of highly valuable intellectual property and three quarters of a the ownership of a multi billion chip patent...

No memes version

The core of the problem is indeed that but the use of monetary means to control nations (be it metallic money or fiat) by private institutions is nothing new.
Fractional reserve/private centralbanks are just a more refined version of it.
Before the late roman republic the romans had a real public money system (also can look at sparta for earlier examples and early USA)

The names of the families actually in control, families of indescribable wealth, are not listed anywhere in any form.
The world is, of course, a pyramid. That's always something on top of the pyramid. What everyone forgets is there's a base below.

You could always download clover. Makes everything easier and faster to use

>posting Jameskii's funny fishy (the purest of life forms) on a bogdanoff owned lichtensteinistani conspiracy board

>place of origin
>frankfurter judengasse
>judengasse
really makes you think

THE ROTHSCHILDS AREN'T LISTED FUCKING ANYWHERE

THAT'S THE POINT OF THE IMAGE

MEDIC! MEDIC! MEEEDIC!

Rothschild is baby's first shadow government redpill.
You won't know any true names.

Use an app homeboy

That's what the Rothschilds want you to believe

People don't even believe they are rich because they aren't in Forbes

Well the nobility, habsburgs including, aren't exactly secretive about their unified world orders plans.. No need for any of them to be secretive at this point.

The rotshilds are a meme

Real asset holders are hidden from sight including muh bildeberg muh alexjones etc

youtu.be/0h37c6epq-g

they are hidden

the point of the image

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107389955#bottom

what?

The fact that you know who is rotshilds is proof they are not hidden

they are hidden well enough

Here, but any normie on fagbook who say that image wouldn't.

Don't hate them because you ain't them

I googled it a bit and it seems the Rothschilds aren't named because we simply don't know how much each has, because their wealth isn't in companies or anything we can scrutinise.

kek, I love how easy it is to spot South African Jews

Isn't half the world dirt farmers?

Poo in the loos
Chinese rice farmers
Africans
Middle east villages who don't care for vast wealth

>place of origins: JUDENGASSE
what did they mean by this?

So when you hear canadians about immigrants not integrating. That is a fucking good thing.

No one wants to become a cancer canadian.

Other than investopedia, is there any other source that showing what the family is actually worth?

>from 9fags to facebook
no wonder you deleted it.