We can all agree right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fi8g-P_37eE
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, it balances it out nicely too tbqh

CNN sensationalizes and hams things up.

Fox pretty much lies sometimes.

Fox News is barely even conservative anymore, it just does the opposite of CNN/MSNBC. Conservatism has values and ideals, very few of which Fox espouses.

(((conservative)))

For mainstream news - WSJ is all you need.

All fucking news organizations are biased
That's why you read multiple
If u have to read one then read Reuters

They're both too liberal, and way to jewish.

I feel like CNN and MSNBC have swapped places since 2008.

Now its MSNBC no one cares about and CNN is the liberal shithole. Fox News is still conservative bias but given the events that unfolded during the election I would say they are probably the most objective of the three, how fucking sad is that.

Thats why my goto is reuters

Fox was unironically the most trusted news outlet during the election.

I'm a Libertarian so Fox News is way too liberal for me.

It becomes the appropriate amount of liberal once every solution suggested isn't a statist solution.

They are both too liberal.

Fox is cuckservative and won't redpill it's viewers, so both networks are to the left of reality.

Drudge gives me a comfy selection every day

>CNN, Fox News -> way to Jewish
fyp

>CNN
Way too liberal

>Fox news
Way too liberal

>CNN
Straight up lies to support a liberal narrative

>FOX
Isn't liberal but gets most things wrong

All news channels are objectively trash

>>Drudge and Sup Forums

Sounds like you should actually watch some news stupid fucking leaf

fox is more in the right this time which is why they sound more reasonable. but make no mistake every tv news outlet is guilty of fuckery.

CNN and MSNBC are just creating massive fuckery out of thin air because they lost so badly.

Certain liberties with strong conservative values and racial nationalism are the ingredients for utopia.

>fox news
>conservative

Fox Jews is fake right.

The average age of people watching either is 70

These stations won't exsist in 10 years

um, yes.

They said video games lead to violence.

This, but with added Jesus logic and conservative narrative.

CIA isn't liberal, CIA is mossad hit squad
Fox isn't conservative, Fox is right wing death squad.

fuck. i tried to type CNN and typed CIA, twice.

Fox News
>typical establishment republicans and cucks

CNN
>JUST

ABC & CBS
>leans to the left, they go along with whatever they're told

MSNBC
>commie central

CNN is Fake News
FOX is cuckservative.
Both bluepill their viewers.

Yes, sadly there is no such thing as an unpoliticised news source anymore.

CNN is still good if u dont include politics.

fuck has been getting more extreme over the years.
Calling BLM a terrorist organization and asking when they're going to be treated as such.
Liberals totally blank out conservative media.
If they only paid attention, they might get the inclining that they're headed toward a firing squad

Sup Forums is a pretty good news source.

Yes

I hate them both

I'm sure your caliphate will be great indeed.

No... well, maybe during the election, but before this election season began, CNN was one of the least biased MSM sources. I guess Clinton must've spent a lot of time having her minions infiltrate the MSM.
MSNBC may be irrelevant now, but they're still way out in left field, unlike how CNN used to be (and hopefully will return to now the election is over).

CNN is race war bait nonstop

they barely even talk about things that govt is supposed to be doing

CNN is progressive, Fox is cuckservative.

I've been looking everywhere for this chart. Thank you, kind interneteer!

Perfect news outlet for Sup Forums then

>but before this election season began, CNN was one of the least biased MSM sources.

You're a fucking retard
in the 90's it was called the Clinton News Network
CNN has always had a far left bias, it was just recently that it was PROVEN CNN works with the DNC and Democrat politicians to actually create the news

I'd swap CNN with MSNBC, which is much more liberal.

CNN is way too Trump-butthurt. If there were a way to strip Trump-related articles from their site, they'd probably be bearable.

>cnn
>progressive
They say pepe was a nazi

Didn't mean to reply, oops

I suggest staying away from the DemocracyNow channel on youtube.

If... I don't know how it could get any stupider.

I found during the Bush administration CNN was fairly pro establishment. They gave anti establishment opinions some air time but it was clearly out of balance.

So I'd say that CNN is all around an establishment propaganda mill.

Don't watch mainstream media

Fox has conservative bias and spin, and occasionally innacuracies. CNN straight up lies, constantly. Fox shows a skewed reality, CNN is simply fiction.

Fox news is not conservative enough.

Cnn is just propaganda.

"Having worked for a CBS affiliate i can tell you how much research they do for a story,,,, They check AP and Reuters. That's about it. If it's not a talking point from one of those 2 organizations then it isn't sanctioned. If a reporter comes out with fact's they face possible character assassination. So they play it as safe as possible. Don't ever report bad things about the government or the police. Or you'll be targeted. Anyone who gets to close to the truth is a target and end's up dead more time's then not. I totally respect what the A.M.(alternative media) have accomplish across the board, whether I agree with them or not. "They" in all their forms are the true "4th Estate." Thats why I like Alternative media, It has broken the mold and brought on a fearless kind of journalism that is soooooo needed at this moment in time." ~ TheOrionStargazer

youtube.com/watch?v=fi8g-P_37eE

This is true. I still trust them more than Fox news. I mean Rogers ailes worked on Trump's campaign for god sakes!

Yes. Conservatism is a dead ideology. Long live Nationalism.

>fox
>conservative
lmao

fix isn't conservative

IT WAS IN 2010

I used to hate on Fox News back in the day for being too biased... oh what better times. CNN is ten times worse now. Fuck MSM

Both are bluepill echoboxes

Both lugenpresse, irrelevant.

They are globalist news outlet.

This. Fox News these days is liberalism-lite.

>Neo-Cons count as conservative
nice try shlomo

CNN always did a good job of trying to be centrist most of the time, but if you watched enough, you could always count on them to break left when they thought it was really important to.

The are new conservatives. That's what neo-con means.

Bullshit. They were full of sneering condescension to any conservative cause, however mild, and were sure to load their panels and information to frame the argument in the most biased manner possible- short of NPR level propoganda.

this. After reading WSJ and its very well sourced material other media is pathetically poorly informed.

I wouldn't quite call CNN way too liberal, I would say they are way too biased for the Democratic Party.

C-SPAN is the way too go really. Get the shit from the politician's mouth and see just how they vote. Fuck whatever they say when it's not time to read the bills. Politicians just spew whatever shit they think you want to hear when they talk to reporters.

CNN = Bolshevism
FOX = Zionism

Regardless of which you pick, you're getting nudged into one or the other. CNN is utterly insufferable though, but FOX can make for decent background noise while you are doing something else. Waters & Uncle Bill are pretty ok.

>fuck all we're full
>jews

Top kek

CNN isn't really that liberal.

CNN gets better conservative pundits and points of view than FOX gets liberal points of view and pundits.

This. If you want to be informed, use only primary sources. No pundits, no """journalists""", no opinion shows, etc. Just straight from the source.

Too Russian

>leaf
Yeah you're a fucking retard, dude. Not defending fox, though.

>leaf having a rude response calling another lead a leaf

I can't be bothered to read through the thread and see if someone else has made this point, but:

FOX = Openly conservative, transparent agenda.
CNN = Obvious agenda while claiming to be objective.

At least admit you're a higher production value Buzzfeed, stop lying.

The only thing that makes fox news 'conservative' is the fact leftists hate them.

prolly a very unpopular opinion here but I think CNN tries to be fair and balanced. They most definitely have a liberal bias, but I think they are trying to be responsible for the most part. Still a slave to ratings and hype and all that. But they get decent conservative voices on. Fox on the other hand, I dont think they do. I think they are a trying to give a mainstream conservative view, and again are slaves to ratings.

Not really worth getting your news from cable TV if you care about getting anything in depth and/or nuanced. Read 4+ different on line/paper sources across the political spectrum. I usually look at NYT, WSJ, Drudge, The Atlantic, The Intercept and Breitbart. Cant say I agree at all with Breitbarts perspective but I still want to hear it. Also The Week is pretty good at rounding up various opinions from across the spectrum

This was fucking foolish of Fox News, actually.

Now people will start subconsciously looking for these names whenever there's something against America or Trump. And they will notice a pattern. Even if they don't want to.

Leftists would find a way to hate abortions, welfare, single-payer gov. healthcare, and free weed if Trump approved of those things.

>prolly a very unpopular opinion here but I think CNN tries to be fair and balanced

Colluding with the DNC to create news, drive a narrative and get their candidates elected is fair and balanced?

Fuck off CNN intern

pretty much this.

>watching tv
just get your news from Sup Forums

Nah.

Fox was full of Trump-hating liberals and cuckservatives during the election. It was almost like watching CNN (apart from Hannity).

It has improved slightly with recent purges though.

Nice slide, thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Neither are liberal, both are illiberal by definition

Not really CNN is flat out liberal but not super progressive. Still cringe worthy and biase as all fuck.
Fox is much more leaning conservative and would not be to conservatives as CNN is to liberals. Its just a lot edgier in how they interview because of how confrontational it is to the dumbass it puts on air.
If 1-10 1 being communist propaganda and 10 being nazi propaganda 5 being moderate CNN would be 3 Fox would 6