What did she mean by this?

>Trump is getting to libtards so badly that they are changing their twitter accounts

I love him so much

holeee shit. That means she (like many of us Americans) are preparing for the next stage of the insurgency against Trump. She has my pen, and my determination.

NEVER TRUMP.
NOT MY PRESIDENT.

She's no longer a ambassador to UN

How can libtards be this buttblasted?

We're literally hitting levels of butthurt that shouldn't even be possible.

Hey look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

Can't wait to see @POTUS shitpost

Mrs Samantha - Muh Human Rights - J - Bomb the Whole World - Power is going to kvetch with twitter about Trump not wanting to start a war with Russia over some moderate beheaders. She's the worst of the liberal hawks desu

>married to Cass (((Sunstein)))
>the same Cass Sunstein of cognitive infiltration infamy

She's such a handsome woman.

>How can libtards be this buttblasted?
The battle is not about left/right its about the globalist, those invested in the system, against the idiots who are fighting the system.

My money, as always, is on the system. It will grind Trump into the ground before he is removed from office.

oh wow she's going to tweet berry stronk thinks to dolan trunp, what a badass

>She's such a handsome woman.

??? Woman. I would dare say she's more like a tranny than a woman

And would need to be followed why?

>handsome
>woman

Pick one

so we can stay in touch as we align forces against Trump. The insurgency is just beginning..

Also, I wonder what the password for the POTUS twitter is and will be when Trump gets it?

We will of course never know but it would be funny as fuck if Barry was like
>Gimme the damn twitter password Barry!
>ok
>What is it???
>FuckTrump

She is no longer an ambassador, the same is going to happen with Trump, otherwise he will be violating the Federal Records Act and get a jail bunk opposite the one reserved for Hillary.

false

Obama sitll has his personal account

She saw how much power Donald J. Trump was able to gather and is trying to piggyback by adding the J in her twitter name. Points if J is actually her proper middle initial.

this dumb cunt has spent the better half of her life on scholarships at ultra-elitist universities, hoisted as a super-star
just like Hillary and all of her bunch: these people do not know the night

Go see if he has ever deleted anything from it after 2014 whitie. Go do something useful for a nigger.

do you guys understand how damaging these libtards are being to this country? One of the big memes about America is our peaceful transfer of power, and these retards with their "NOT MY PREZIDENT XXDDD" are stirring around the idea that instead of losing gracefully and waiting 4 years you should instead rebell and protest.