Tfw nigger broke into my car

>tfw nigger broke into my car
>tfw took: a bunch of napkins from dominoes, bunch of burned cds, 3 phone chargers (only 2 work), some old pens, 2 5qt motor oil containers (retard tried to jump a fence and dropped them), 2 cheap walmart wiper blades that I've been meaning to use since the ones I have are broken
>dumbass forgot to check the backseat where I have a tool set to fix my car (worth $50)
>total gain to him: ~$15 to $20
>have to pay $200 to get a new window

Literally wtf is wrong with niggers? Someone help me understand what goes through their chimp brains

They don't give a shit how much it costs to fix the window. He wants to make a trade for some crack rocks, and thinks those wiper blades might get him partway there.

Niggers will kill you for $20. You think your window matters to them?

How do you know it was a melaninzed individual who committed this crime?

I once had a nigger break in my apartment. He took my laptop fan and my pillow without taking my money.

As in, he took the pillow but left the pillowcase behind.

>Literally wtf is wrong with niggers? Someone help me understand what goes through their chimp brains
To be fair, the groid just earned about $10 at the pawn shop by doing this, to no detriment to himself since he got away. It would probably buy him 1/2 of a crack rock.

take this shit to /o/ faggot

Because of course it was

Immediate gratification.

Living entirely in the moment, with no care for later/tomorrow/next week, etc

Because the Homo Negroid, lives entirely in the moment, it has no feelings towards human beings or other animals it hurts.

>laptop fan and my pillow without taking my money.
>he took the pillow but left the pillowcase behind.

I imagine he also left the laptop behind also

Well yeah the pillowcase was probably dirty.

>groid just earned about $10 at the pawn shop
Nothing he stole would get you $2 at a pawn shop

>living around niggers

Kek whats wrong with you

>Someone help me understand what goes through their chimp brains
Only thing that should is a bullet.

The way you run your car sounds like a nigger tbqh

move away from apes

He left behind 500 dollars and a 700 dollar laptop. I still don't understand why.

>what goes through their chimp brains
Nothing, that's the point. What were you expecting from low IQ animals?

I got my pocketbook stolen 3 times by nigs. Once I was pushed down and the back of my head stomped on. The last time I chased the motherfucker while cursing him out. I blame myself for walking alone in a dangerous neighborhood at such late hours. I live in a mostly white neighborhood now. I feel a lot safer and never been mugged in the 12 years I've lived here. Feels good.

Pewds strikes again

Because he can come back whenever he wants.
He just has to broke into your home

>nigger broke into my car
>stole a 20 dollar dugout with a few crumbs of weed in it
>left the 300 dollar raybans sitting right next to it

niggers, huh?

Nigger Claus

>sweden

Did the run a train on your oneitis senpai?

Do you not have a fucking Garage?

Maybe he was specifically looking for those items. He can only hold so many things at once and decide to stick to his priorities. He didn't want your dirty pillowcase touching his sweet new pillow

Lol. I used to be big into that whole jap car tuning crap back 17 years ago. I remember I was working on my car one night, and left numerous tools ($200), and a Greddy EGT guage ($180). Also installed was an Apexi AFC ($300). I came out the next morning and found my window broken. The only thing they took was my old piece of shit cd head unit, probably not worth more than 15 bucks. They actually had to physically grab the Apexi computer, bend it out of the way on the bracket, just to get the fucking head unit.

Guaranteed it was a dumb nig.

Your a faggot. You literally use the same mentality as a child.

>living near niggers

Even niggers with the means know better than to do that.

Niggers are just plain fucking retarded subhuman beasts. They were never capable of better, and they never will be capable of better, and breading with them is borderline bestiality, resulting in hideous, lower IQ offspring.

t. nignog

His point is perfectly valid. When you walk outside and feel wet drops falling down on you from above, you know it's water. You don't have to sit down and spend your time analyzing what substance it is to know

did that nog just rip the valve stem outta that tire?

not really you're just assuming the individual is black which is childish

feeling involved?

>live in a white neighborhood
>go to the store
>leave things in my car
>leave the door unlocked
>leave the window down if it's hot out
>come back
>nothing happens

feels good living in a civilized country

>civilized country

>implying I live in the same country as BLM

Had my car broken into for the first time in my life.
All my cds were littered on the seats, glove compartment papers everywhere.
Only thing that was missing was some spare change and my CPR training paperwork.
The person who broke into my car left behind some DJ producing software.
I want to say it was a nigger that broke into my car, but I had some unopened grape juice in the backseat that wasn't taken.

Fuck. Nigger with a knife. All you'd have to do is walk outside, and it's guaranteed the little niglet would get in your face.

Then it's legal to kill them.

Sometimes I'm upset I don't live near niggers. But then I remember, hey... at least I don't live near niggers.

Pewdieposters need to leave.

do you also wait to have all the clues before making an obvious assumption in guess who ?

It most definitely was based on circumstantial evidence of the crime, I can stay with a fact (as a memphian) that there is almost a 99.99% statistically likely hood niggery was afoot.

I was parked midday on MLK and had my car window smashed, all he took was my lunchbox. Fucking niggers

I had my window smashed and they took a can of bear spray. Nothing else. There was a cordless drill set, a pair of ray bans, and a few other items worth $100 or so.

I don't think mine was niggers though. I live on the west coast and white 'oogles' and crustpunks do almost as much damage in white areas as niggers do in nigger areas.

But let's be honest, crustpunks and vagrants are a limited problem compared to the rampant criminality of niggers.

>parking on MLK
not advisable

i concur, as a former Memphian and current Floridian, niggertry was definitely involved

I need to get the hell out of here next year and find somewhere white to live in east Tennessee.

No, he popped the tire with a knife

hail kek

also

>living in memphrica

did nobody warn you?

I grew up here, I'm graduating uni in the spring and looking for jobs anywhere but here.

I have enough saved up to move but I don't know where too yet.

I'll have a history degree with a minor in Japanese.

I either want to get into government (county preferably) or a construction business so I can learn about how that works.

purple drank is not grape juice

Nigga what the fuck is juice?

You got lucky
>have a six foot fence
>forgot that niggers are basically parkour artists
>left my groceries from whole foods and my laptop in my car
>was gone for maybe 10 minutes
>came back to no laptop or groceries
>out about 2k
>also have to pay for new car window
>audi wants a fortune

miss lynchings. feels bad mang.

*You're, nigger-lover.

Nigger (yes, nigger...caught on cctv) did the same thing to me;

>broke window
>stole worthless shit from glove box
>stole worthless shit from c3enter console

But missed:
>pre-paid gas cards (~$80 kwik-fil, ~$50 Sunoco, ~50 Mobil) in driver door pocket, with a $150 pair of Oakley
>Chiappa Rhino under driver seat along with GPS & cord
>binder of ps4 games & movies in pocket behind the passenger seat
>ps4 under passenger seat (tv in headrest kid uses...we have long commutes)
>wife's oakleys & whatever else she has in pass door pocket

Plus a roadside emergency kit & other shit that I can't think of but is probably worth more than his contribution to society in the back, had he taken the time to look. He probably got ~$60 worth of shit AT BEST

Oh, & 1 square left out of 4 from a king-size peanut butter snickers. That pisses me off more than the broken window.

Fucking nigger.