Operation Frantic: Four Days Left Edition

Hello and welcome to the Operation Frantic general. Our purpose is to create a single general where efforts to thwart Antifa and other leftist goons can be coordinated. After the video released by James O'Keefe, it has become abundantly clear that our enemies on the left are willing to stoop to the lowest levels and construct chemical weapons to attack innocent civilians for having the wrong opinions. They will no doubt become more extreme and crazed as the days go on. As such, with the four days we have left to go before the inauguration, we must stop them at any cost.

>What can you do?
As the situation unfolds, we will have more activities for patriots and allies abroad to partake in. At the moment, we will be doing the following.
>Investigation and reporting of DIY spaces and other commie flophouses that violate safety codes in the DC area
These places are used to discreetly house imported protesters, build improvised weapons and radicalized troubled individuals who wander in. Find and investigate these places and if a safety violation is found, report it to the the authorities. Do not post any private information in this thread.
>Memetic Warfare
Create and disseminate memes informing normies of the danger that awaits Trump supporters at DC. Paint the Antifas as evil, repressive Marxist and thugs (they are). Whatever you have to do to make the normies hate them.
>On the ground presence
To be decided on

Now with that all out of the way, I wish you all good luck and good hunting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
reddit.com/r/CommieWatch/
twitter.com/DisruptJ20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop advertising on other threads faggot.

Can someone with skills turn the antifa logo into one that says "Fascist Aktion" and has a Nazi flag?

I think this should be become our new logo and we should start referring to our activities as fascist action.

"no"

"The Game if Tools"

It d i s g u s t s me

>of

fifm

I support this, fuck antifa, they are literally terrorists.

Seems caltrops just weren't enough for these faggots. Now they resort to chemical violence...

In the next four years, one of these fucking mongs is going to do something stupid and get a bunch of people killed.

bumping, this needs to happen.

CALLING ALL VETERANS OF THE GREAT MEME WAR OF 2016. Sup Forums IS CALLING IN ALL RESERVES, WE MUST PROTECT THE GOD EMPEROR AND TIME IS LIMITED.

not good at making memes, but i will be spending the next few hours creating social media accounts and spreading the memes that we do create.

>thwart antfia

They do it to themselves
All we have to do is laugh

Can't be in DC, but I'll bump it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

eat shit leftist cuck

#NoWhiteDemocrats

YOU HAVE MY SWORD

MY AXE

AND MUH DICK

Whatever happened to this? Splintering the Democratic party was a good idea. People lost interest?

Why thwart them?

This is a good thing. It's called accelerationism. By senselessly lashing out, they only tarnish their own name and cause society to become even further polarized. People who are undecided will turn right wing, and those who are already right wing will turn very hardline right wing.

You should be cheering, reaching for popcorn and watching livestreams.

Probably because only 5 of us on the entire board signed up for twitter.

They're already splintering themselves, but we can keep pushing

The idea was a black woman's so naturally the Democrats ignored it.

>implying the (((news))) will show Antifa as anything other than saints
We have to fight user

This. We need to expose these fucks, show the truth about what they really are. Terrorists.

God antifa are a bunch of annoying faggots. I never met one but if I did I'd smash their face in

Let Antifa do whatever they want. I guarantee you that if they set off anything chemical like a smoke bomb, you're going to have a lot of dead liberals and Antifa will be labeled an international terrorist organization.

J20 says they are literally anarchists, that is their purpose, check their twitter. They love this shit and welcome it.

We've exposed them before and they just end up running away like cowards because none of them have any families or jobs, so when we doxx them they just scatter like rats

>Do not post personal information in this thread
Don't want the mods to have an excuse to delete these threads. Delet this.

And MSM will blame trump supporters and glorify the attackers

That's both hilarious and sad lol.

This is an example of the antifa freaks

Threats that were handed to reporters covering one of the antifa chimpouts in the US

Not if there are a few bodies, and especially not if there's collateral damage.

God the language they employ is so fucking weaselly.

"his videos have attacked ACORN and Planned Parenthood! Don't worry about what was in the videos, you like those two things therefore his videos are bad!!!"

Do they even know they do it or are their brains that diseased?

>Resistace is Existace
>Trump = Facism

What did he mean by this?

I highly doubt they would be labeled as terrorists, I can honestly see CNN praising them as heroes

>HEY FUCKER PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE, WHAT ARE YOU SOME COP?
>m-my bad dude...

What if I want them to cause big happenings?

Kek probably wants chaos

Antifa in Canada attacked a woman and poured piss on her, this angle can get women to hate them when you bring up 'antifa' in daily convo. Make it social suicide for the beta males to join this terrorist org.

they wanted to use stink bombs as in not lethal and fire alarms. the public faces of these groups like to draw the line at property damage and disruption. wink wink

they are in panic and when in panic people make mistakes. I want MORE panic

the only thing that seems to turn people against them is when they go too far and inconvenience the public... maybe spread misguided ideas for their protests like shutting down some freeways during rush hour

okeefe twitter feed has one of the organizers in full panic mode

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

CNN can do whatever they want, it's fake news.

The law will determine whether they are terrorists or not.

Why don't they want facism lol it's so cool and nice

always kikes and niggers
everytime

>they wanted to use stink bombs as in not lethal

Putting a large quantity of an irritant into a ventilation system can sure as fuck end up being lethal.

Anyone got a walkthrough for searching the internet for commie firetraps? I only reported one during the RWSS threads but I already knew about it.

Normies won't care unless someone (us) shoves it in their faces. Just like what we did during the election in social media.

I want to bring RWSS back.

gonna need a citation

Bump for justice.
I hate people who try to spoil other people's parties.

>chemical weapons
They plan to make this a fullblown terror even don't they. I wonder what'll happen.

RWSS is on infinitychan and on discord.

a bit all over the place guys

We need to start rumors that we are sending a ton of agent provocateurs to drive up their paranoia, it would be hilarious if they don't know who to trust.

Yup we need to get the truth out on social media, these people are terrorists

Consume excrement and perform sexual acts on thyself

>checked for kek
they're already paranoid and distrustful of each other, it shouldn't take too much to drive them into a frenzy

>just keep letting them manipulate the media goy!

I am thinking they are right now freaking out not knowing who the mole was which is good for paranoia . I tried to call to warn them about the molotov cocktails and pipe bombs but the voice mail was full (no surprise) I think some emails from burner emails will be good because we have to warn them...

He means that everyone he doesn't agree with is literally Hitler .

Hopefully some riot cops or SS agents smash their skulls and arrest them.

>share food
>p-please...
>we're so hungry...
>dad said I had to get a job if I want to move back home

>65 replies
thanks for bump user :^)

can someone post the pic of kek where hes holding a staff and looks badass please.

>Investigation and reporting of DIY spaces and other commie flophouses that violate safety codes in the DC area

>These places are used to discreetly house imported protesters, build improvised weapons and radicalized troubled individuals who wander in. Find and investigate these places and if a safety violation is found, report it to the the authorities. Do not post any private information in this thread.

This?

Fuck you, for once Sup Forums does something useful

Wait a minute..

Is that.. a...

hitler was high as fuck bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

A fine pair if I do say so myself

STOP

Look how hostile the shills get when their enemies actually gather to work against them. Nothing infuriates a leftist more than seeing their tactics used against them.

Might be useful reddit.com/r/CommieWatch/

"The Peace House"
DC HQ of the "food, clothing, resistance" collective

twitter @fcrcollective
1005 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018

report to fbi, secret service, fire inspectors

bikers are going to get mashed up

Get fucked shill

What is it with these people trying to get art museums and stuff like that to shut down Jan 20th?

I don't get what exactly it accomplishes? My commie professor was literally advertising ANTIFA shit in class.

((((()))))

he can't imagine anything else because he has no life. Sad!

Be sure to say hi to them on their twitter:

twitter.com/DisruptJ20

>#J20
>#J
>J

holy shit

I'm literally shaking right now as I type this.

kek looks the same, but the pic is darker and theres no user in front of him. i dont know why but i cant get that image out of my head and i cant find it.

What's his name? If we email the uni board with clips of these terror threats antifa were making and state he was supporting antifa in class, we could make things difficult for him, maybe even get him thrown out if he has no tenure.

That misplaced comma is really bothering me.

Eat a fat fucking dick, you faggot leftist. Your time has passed.

How does one look for DIY spaces and flophouses if I don't live in DC?

Nobody's going to get punished for being a militant leftist in a university.

They advertise on Facebook and twitter (facebook mostly). Look for concerts and similar venues.

Nah the guy who hired him is a commie marx fuck as well.

Literal Bohemian Minerva references in class. I shit you not.

>rapists deserve hell not the white house
>wants Bill Clinton to live in the white house again

What could she even mean by that?

Also this sounds a lot like that TV show 24 with the nerve gas.

kek has spoken

Whatever, even if he won't get punished at work, his name, face and address should be public.

Alright, this might be my first time doing this, should I make an alternative twitter/FB?

What am I exactly looking for in terms of like keywords and hashtags?

godspeed. shut that cesspool down. it's a blight on the neighborhood.

What frequency will we use for communication on the ground?