Conservashits utopia

>Conservashits utopia

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/somalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino
youtube.com/watch?v=CsRUOQG92Bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

also

>no whites
>no Christians
>did I mention no white?

Get rid of all the niggers and it would be

Also niggers

Stale pasta is stale bro

Literally just pulled it off youtube today and spammed it

its not political ideology that doomed somalia its the fact its filled with niggers

you forgot: FILLED WITH N-I-G-G-E-R-S

>shit climate
>shit inhabitants

No.

If it was those things, plus european-like climate and had only whites, then your stupid reasoning would be true.

Additionally, some fedoras are a-ok.

>filled with nothing but Muslim nigs

Really?

>conservative Utopia
>filled with black people

Try again.

This photo confuses the fuck out out of me. Who would make that fucking pot? It's too fucking big to fill it up all the way, and carry it. And it has no way to stand up on it's own. Look at the bottom of that thing, look at it's size.. What the fuck is it for?

No place full of niggers is any utopia you failed abortion bluelip porchmonkey mongoloid half-breed full retard triple-turbo-autist.

Maybe. Just maybe that it's used for something that doesn't weigh much but needs a lot of space?

I swear American Education isn't just a fucking meme, it's a real tragedy in the making.

afro-engineering

Like what you faggot? Can't be a liquid, it'd fall over.

>lots of africans
>lots of muslims

seems like liberal utopia if you ask me

>Maybe. Just maybe that it's used for something that doesn't weigh much but needs a lot of space?

>2017
>not carrying your nigger cotton candy on-foot, barefoot, in 90-degree heat, for 14 miles in a giant vase on your head
>not having your primary mode of hauling heavy things a wooden, poorly balanced, two-wheeled schooter that slugs across uneven dirt roads

> i swear American Education isn't just a fucking meme, it's a real tragedy in the making.

B

Sure, maybe it is made for that. But it does not change the fact that it can't sit down on it's own.

>I swear American Education isn't just a fucking meme, it's a real tragedy in the making.

Blame old billy bob undeducated Conservashits who want to (((defund))) education . They don't realize that crime rates will go up

Somalia would be great if it wasnt full of black people

>no whites
I found your flaw

>In Somalia, only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/somalia

Oh thank god, guns won't fall into the wrong monkey hands then.

Prison

Free housing
Free healthcare
Racially diverse
Only police have guns

A Democrat paradise

It works better when your average IQ is about 100 instead of SIXTY FUCKIN EIGHT.

LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

>something that doesn't weigh much but needs a lot of space
>Can't be a liquid, it'd fall over.
You're a genius, congratulation.

The white equivalent, with low taxes and legal machine guns, is San Marino, a small country in the middle of Italy. Yes, it is a paradise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino

You're right, we had liberal educators to raise our natural intelligence for us :^)

Somalia
>no whites
well that was easy

>Buuy5
I will not buy five of those, rabbi

>Republicans want anarchism
There's a reason why the word Republic is in the name of the party. I know this is bait but for fuck's sake.

>out of touch like a typical lib
>wonders why they lost the election

So would Europe.

Republicans voters are pretty retarded tho and most think the free markets will fix everything and anything

Provide a scenario where the free market won't solve social problems.

>ad hom

Private prisons

Those solve social problems quite well, desu.

Private prisons arent an issue, the corrupt/incompetent legal system is.

Well, I didn't know that was thing.

There's a very racist and very true reason for that.

>Markets work with the well being of the population in mind, not profit
>Cartels never form
>Monopolies dont exist
>Corruption is a myth

Economic freedom is great but if you let the market 100% loose shit always go down the drain.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsRUOQG92Bw

Here people would bury the pots in the cellar floor as a refrigerating system since the ancient years to store wine
The non-flat bottom helps to take out the last part of the fluid

>>Conservashits
Really its ANCAP heaven.