ITT: "White countries" that aren't white

ITT: "White countries" that aren't white

Turkey

When has anyone ever claimed they are white?

delet this

Any country south and east of Germany tbqfh

Ching Chang Chong desu

>Update] [Auto] No new posts

t. ibn abdullah al shawillah al ismael

Mr Bjornsson pls stop shitposting

Poland

they are genetically white / indo european, hellenic-armenoid+exinct anatolian populace (hittites, lycians luwians etc) the mongoloid/turkic genes are miniscule

but cultural are not considered to be white
hence 'white country' that is not white.

to give Sup Forums credit most people here would not even consider greeks and armenians to be white so there's that

Me

Thanks for the translation

Shut up vacationnigger

Those sweet tears of jealousy, must suck knowing your own country will be fully BLACKED within your lifetime. You should just kill yourself Sven, the arabs and somalis are already impregnating your women so there's no need for you anymore.

Svenska flickor älskar stor svart!

Why are you visiting Sweden Pekka?

If it wasn't for snus, we wouldn't even have a reason to go to your shithole

Sweden

Am I white, Sup Forums? I'm English, but half Irish and married to a Scottish woman.
We live in England. We have two kids.
Are our children white master race?
I'm worried. Must I gas myself and family, or are we glorious Aryans?
Advise me, please.

>Flag

>but half Irish
Not white.

0/5, menitte trolliin. Hävetkää.

you are just jelly Finns are actually the whitest looking Europeans

I'm curious to see how you would argue otherwise.

That's funny coming from a swamp nigger.

OH YEAH? YOU TELLING ME THIS ISN'T WHITE?

Exactly, and you too steppenigger.

>no knife wounds
fake

America

>t. assblasted swede from the other thread

gå knulla din Jamals peppa

Link?

>>no knife wounds
What is a scalpel if not a knife?

You just described Sweden perfectly

Sweden.

>Flag
k e k
e
k

sage

So when someone calls Swedish non-white, your only defense is
>Y-You too!

Sad.

If finns are white, so are jews. They have the same complexity right?

None of them are, FACT

Glad to see no one yet accused us, italians, to be black.

I mean, I understand we are slowly getting more and more immigrants from Africa but hell, we aren't all black yet, meh.

>If finns are white, so are jews. They have the same complexity right?
>same complexity
Really?
If complexity is your standard to who is white, then yes Jews are white because their skin is white.
Swedes are instead quite swarthy because of all the salf-tanning lotion you faggots use.

That's an artificial stupid trend. Jews are not white and therefore you're not while either

You were talking about complexity, and the complexity of Jews are perfectly in sync with the actual whites of the country they inhabit.
Yes, they get a tan in the middle-east, but their skin is very low on melanin, just like whites.

And yeah, ofcourse self-tanning lotion doesn't make one a nigger, so swedes are only.. wannabe niggers?

>and you you wonder why everyone hates sweden

Few of us are, not the majority

Who said that I wanna be white?
You whties are gonna end up going extinct with your white guilt bs.

Snowniggers

It is true, user, Swedes are white while Finns are not. However, at the current rate, in a few years Swedes will be niggers while Finns will remain almost the same.

I'd advise not to throw stones inside a glass house.

Yeah cool story, then again every time I've visited Sweden I've felt like I've stumbled on the set of Jersey Shore.

Sigh nice shitpost Achmed go home.

Your non-whiteness gives you the ability to call us for imperialist pigs, must be fun?

Reparations for your 600 years of subjugation and brutal oppression over us when?

You got it wrong as usual, mart sharter. Its more like we are culturally considered white but racially slavic/asian looking. Pure water, pure nature, big homes, everybody has a car and lotsa people have guns. Thats not asian way of life.

ITT: OP tries to feel better while his mother is pounded by BBC

Italy & Spain.

swedish butthurt - the post

I'm prowd of you Sweden, usually your first instinct would be to call the US non-white.

Usually we prefer the term "faggot". Lately the term "cuckold" has been a popular word to describe swedish male though. And i'm not talking about nerds who browse tha chon, i'm talking about common folk thinking you are completely castrated, miserable creatures

I wish denmark was on this thread so i could blame them for oppression when they ruled us. Tfw danes are rare

We will uncuck ourselves, and after that we will deluge you the second time vladimir.

Be scared

The finn is malnourished just like the usual chinks, typical

Austria?

berri guud

lol we could conquest you today if we wanted. You are weak and will perish because you haven't had a proper war for centuries. That makes you too wimpy to endure the future happenings

oi fuck you sven

I'm in your country sexing your women

It's kinda funny, I've heard Swedes are gay ever since I was a kid, like back in the 90's, before internet was even a thing.
I never understood why people say that, so I assumed it's just friendly banter.

Present day really gives me a new insight into why everyone was saying it since way back when.

Swedes get plenty of food.

That is the dumbest picture I've ever seen.

> Be Swedish army faggot
> wear camouflage that is used to hide in camouflage backgrounds

Dat women is racist towrds fenns!!!!!

Can confirm

Hi is this Finlan:DD bread :D

From my experience, Swedish women aren't racist towards Finns at all. Seeing all I did was talk to one online and ended up cucking and later dumb her Swedish boyfriend

There is one here

Dis

Swedish women can't get enough of our finnish dicks

tää on nyt suomi lanka

Mongol genes checks out

Finlan:D:D:D::D:D:D:DDD bread::::DDD:D:D: Bosting to epigs:DD:D:DDD

Honest question: How the fuck did Sweden get so Liberal?

Dem Swedish Arab genes.

>sweden
>white