No racism day

ITT: say something nice to people of color to fight racism.

PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035461/Jackie-Kennedy-look-image-Martin-Luther-King-sex-party-claims.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're good at basketball

and every sports in general ^^
we are basically physically superior

I thought that said MILK DAY

They were good at picking cotton? But there niggers so they stoped working

Jazz

Thread ruined. Fuck you nigger

Happy James Earl Ray day

MLK was the original red pilled black man. He was killed for that. Give some respect.

Yeah. pretty good at stealing and shooting

yes but you're stupid. also you're a frog.

GREAT I LOVE MILK :DDDDdddDDDD

Tell that to liberals.

masters of cultural appropriation

They gave me a day off of school in late January.

Wuz Kangz and Kwanz n sheeit..

Good at matching shirts with sneakers, I guess. They b swagged out.

Da Hebrew man be keepin' dem down, yo.

It's funny when they try to act like white people

You should be thankful to the White man for brining you to pick cotton in Merica, it's the best thing that ever happened to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035461/Jackie-Kennedy-look-image-Martin-Luther-King-sex-party-claims.html

no, stfu with this nigger shit. Post dead niggers to celebrate

its nice that theyre calling themselves coloured again

I enjoy some of the negro "arts". Pic related.

in 2100 no one will worry about white people being an elitist majority and I will be long gone as well as all of the racist white people still alive. I can't wait to see what the world is like at that point, maybe it really will turn into a utopia with no white people.

God fucking damnit this was going to be a good thread, I was going to say that they make good music but now I am just disgusted

How many of you faggots went outside today and volunteered at a shelter/tutored some kids? That's what I thought.

I like Dave Chappelle?

>*ITT: say something nice to people of color to fight white people

BITE ME COON

>red pilled black man
No such file or directory.
As niggers can't really exist outside the "post modern" society of free gibs and fake hollywood illusion

>How many of you faggots went outside today and volunteered at a shelter/tutored some kids? That's what I thought.
None did but don't worry that's white peoples fault too

WE

wrong

dead nigger lol

Black people are technically humans.

eat shit,nigger

>God fucking damnit this was going to be a good thread, I was going to say that they make good music but now I am just disgusted
The exact same old jungle beat shit over and over for 30 yrs that was actually invented by a jewish man is "good music"??? Wow. I wonder which is lower? Your standards in "music" or your IQ.? That's CRAZY!

Who is that semen demon ?

WUZ

They're far superior at committing crime than I am

You come from beautiful countries

You should really stay

NEGROMIERDA
I
G
G
E
R

Nigger
>nigger
Nigger
>nigger
Nigger

Moon man up in this ho.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
all you newfaggots skipping over the truth make me sick, none of you belong here.

Racism requires an irrational belief in inherent differences. The English word you're after is "bigotry."

All racism is bigotry, not all bigotry is racism.
All racism is prejudice, all bigotry is prejudice, not all prejudices are racist or bigoted.

And of course the serious racists, blacks, show up and fucking ruin everything.

Frederick Douglas is should be the example for all young black men in America. Make it so, blacks.

>itt bunch of nigger loving niggers

so is sperm

but we dont give sperm social assistance

They are good at cultivating sugar

They get me off work today for martin luther nigger day. They also look pretty sexy hanging on ropes and in fires.

Sperm are not technically humans. They are technically sperm.

more human than a nigger

Harambe

I... Uh, like chocolate..?

They're fun to hang

what's so good about milk?
why does it get it's own day?

they used to be useful

I'm a bartender, and most blacks are not worth Your time money wise. They want complicated shit, never tip, and are rude. However, there are exceptions to the rule. There's a dude who is one my prized regulars, and he is the most ghetto dude I've seen, but he knows what he wants, doesn't cause trouble, and always tips. So whenever he comes in I give a free double Hennessy straight up for him, and I never ask him to pay. Cause he is legumes tell good for it, he had a big party and left one time, I didn't say shit next day he came in to pay and tipped me 50. So he never has to wait in line when I work.

blacks are only good for playing dancing monkey for jewish-owned sports enterprise. kek wills it

Learn how to construct a sentence nigger. That's why you're a bartender.

>nigger behaves like a normal human being for once
>is given special treatment for doing shit all whites do, tip

what a cuck

Shut up Black Person

I'm drinking, hence being a bartender. Learn how to slay pussy and we can call it even.

Meh, they should have made a more bold statment. Like hanging him and then shooting him. Fuck that big lip nigger. Umad?

Im not racist, I just think some people should drink from a different water fountain

Hang all niggers

Stop murdering each other and people will take you seriously, maybe.

Haha, you're assuming whites are good tippers! Pro tip, their not.

They're*

maybe if you weren't such an illiterate cuck who sucks nigger dick they'd tip you better.

mlk was a republican
so he's aright

HE NEED SOME M I L K

Great swimmers.

Or maybe they just like money more then they think, sort of like you. You strike me as a faggot like that, the soft one who order something gay with a trembling voice after waiting two hours.

They can actually swim, but because they're genetically inferior and self destructive by nature they choose to drown.

>utopia
Jews will go down with us, Arabs will take over and the world will be pretty dull because the asians have already left the planet. Imagine the entire world like south africa.

>The exact same old jungle beat shit over and over for 30 yrs that was actually invented by a jewish man is "good music"??

redpill me on this

Unlikely, I'm not a degenerate drunkard who goes to bars filled with niggers.

Nope. If whites go extinct and western civilization collapses, the chinks will take over. And judging by the way they treat niggers and mudslimes now, they'll probably just genocide shitskins.

No black person has ever made me feel stupid.

NIGGER
NEGRO
COON
NIG NOG

GO BACK TO CONGO, KING OBONGO

As far as I'm concerned most of you were pretty solid until about somewhere in the 1970's. While I do believe in self responsibility I'm definitely also on the side that the CIA gets a huge chunk of the blame for where most of you are today.

For what it's worth I think you guys deserve better than white people cosplaying as black like that one Amanda chick and Shaun King.

If his tweets are anything to go by I'd probably buy a book of random thoughts done by 50 Cent. dude's hilarious.

Blacks wuz kangs.

Thanks for ruining the thread, retard.
Well, peace was never an option.

nICE slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

EH O DIA DOS MLK?

FALAE, QUEM EH OS MLK AQE?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No, not more human than blacks.

A FUCKING FROG

Even their best was a commie nigger

martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

martinlutherking.org

ayyyyy

Have you ever tried learning how not to be a faggot? You come off as a teenager trying to sound like a fratbro

Only because basketball requires you to run, shoot, and steal.
Nigger traits.
Also, you do all of this to make money for and entertain whites.
Niggers are very good gladiators.