Was the Sup Forums boycott successful?

was the Sup Forums boycott successful?

>hasn't even made a billion dollars
LMAO DISNEY ETERNALLY BTFO!

Nah, it turned out to be a really good film although it had a bad start. Also, all the diverse cast die at the end.

It was a good Star Wars movie, not as bad as expected.

no people knew it would be shit regardless of Sup Forums

No I saw it

Better than last years

No, it was a good film.

This. They threw some extra minorities in the background and supporting roles but it wasn't the girl power SJW fantasy the TFA was.

Did anyone else go diamonds during the scene where the rebel fleet arrives en mass over the imperial planet?

No one was boycotting this.

The movie sucked and Disney knew it. So they got all their reporter shills to write how it was being boycotted the the hot new trendy leftist boogeyman, just like how they said Ghostbusters was being boycotted by GG.

>people were actually convinced this would work
Normies don't like SJWism but they aren't paranoid and they like Star Wars. I doubt anyone investigated what some related twitter account said.

It wasn't a terrible movie. That ghost busters obinination on the other hand

No, but I went diamonds at Vader killing kikes left and right.

>No, it was a good film.

I think i'm just gonna pirate it later

>caring about manbaby wars

Reminder that if you're in your mid 20s+ and still watching or playing videojew, you might as well kill yourself.

Vader literally did nothing wrong.

i saw it twice. once in imax 3d

I didn't think it was awful but I had some criticisms
>Diverse main cast and all the villains were old white males, how subtle
>Strong indepdent female lead who beats up entire squads of stormtroppers alone and has perfect hair and makeup the whole movie
>Main lead is just a prisoner the rebellion is using to arrange a meeting
>For some reason, after she accomplishes her purpose the rebellion doesn't tell her to fuck off but lets her stand front and center on their military meeting and lets her mouth off
>The ethnic male lead murders a contact he knew personally at the beginning in cold blood just because he'd slow him down
>When it comes time to follow his orders to kill the girl's dad, he can't do it for some reason even though he had no issues killing his friend for a much less important reason
>The middle portion of the movie was fucking boring as hell
>An entire platoon of soldiers with literally no reason to trust her all decide to risk their lives for her
>This same small platoon of probably only over a dozen soliders somehow hold their own against an entire imperial army
>The tried to have a romance between the leads which came from nowhere and was totally forced

I have a lot more, but I honestly like last year's movie more Mary Sue protagonist and all.

No.

>When reddit cucks come to Sup Forums

post dead niggers to save the thread

>He KILLED his wife
nope, he fucked up

>WE FIGHTERS NOW. SO EMPOWERING. WHITE SHITLORDS BTFO!
>*dies*
poetry. That tweet about Empire being white supremacy organization was brilliant marketing trick

Disney's fanfiction-tier shit isn't the real canon anyway. Who gives a fuck.

Why boycott? This movie ditched the ugly niggers and jews (John Booga, Isaac, Driverberg) in favor of better looking actors.

is he ded?

No, but when Vaders destroyer pulls up and fucking massacres the rebels trying to jump was magnificent.