Is there anywhere in America that is both multicultural AND liberal?

is there anywhere in America that is both multicultural AND liberal?

I'm going to be honest, I've grown up in a 100% white (yet rundown, full of thugs etc) place and I like multiculturalism but I hate liberal faggots

plus I like mexican accents

what place in America has the most Turks or Mexicans without it being liberal?

What a discusting tatoo, seriusly worse than a fucking sun burn ew id rather look at australian animals.

>liberal
and non-liberal I mean, fuck sorry I'm not a faggot

Gat a clue

>grown up in a 100% white place
>i like multiculturalism

kek.

There is nowhere.

is california at least okay with the people? the scenery is beautiful - also I want guns, can you have them in california or has it been utterly cucked? can you still carry without police knowing?

well 60% of it is Polish, but I'm Turkish anyway and it just seems having different non-islamist or jewish cultures are really cool (mexicans, turks etc)

>twice
How? I know the first pill they give you (not morning after/plan b) can fail, but after that they go in and scoop out babby

>pakis are 100% white
sure thing mustafa

??? why do people think England is cucked
outside of London there is little of any other culture except for Eastern European and British

I thought you said you were going to Germany?

that's a different Turk from England ^^

I'm still evaluating my choices ok lad

I didn't know we had Turks here, mind you my area is basically 100% white as well so I wouldn't know, good riddance btw

Orange County, CA.

It's full of asians, mexicans, muslims and whites. very few blacks live here and it's republican controlled.

>good riddance btw
>area is basically 100% white
>he knows he hates us before knowing us

reeeeeeeeeeee

tell me about your gun laws user, also is it beautiful over there scenery wise? how is the education?

>he knows he hates us before knowing us

My Great Grandfather fought in Mesopotamia in WW1 he told my Grandfather many horrific stories, which my Grandfather shared with me, probably one of the things that red pilled me when I was young

I definitely think you should move to California. L.A. is beautiful and diverse.

Parts of Texas have Mexicans and orientals but is still Republican

>California

The absolute shittiest manners in the country, outside of NYC. Also by far the most cucked gun laws in the state. The amazing weather and scenery drew in all the shit. Sry famm. Any place that's """multicultural""" is enriched with double digit IQ gangbangers and STD thot squads.

Honestly, Texas may be good for you. But you'll have to deal with hipster faggots and degenerate minorities in any of your multicultural Mexican areas. 20 years ago, it was different, I am told. And you wouldn't have to deal with pozzed white people and the utter fucking stupidity (and high taxes) of the areas you find desirable.

Concealed and open carry laws vary by state, but the rules are quite clear about it. The most cucked US state is less cucked than the least cucked EU state when it comes to guns desu. They are everywhere.

An Islamic tattoo: oxymoron of the year.

The toppest of keks.

Amazing civic organization as well. The absolute pinnacle of a modern democracy. Our diamond in this bigoted rough.

>My Great Grandfather fought in Mesopotamia in WW1

your grandpa fought for arabs to create their own country.

Arabs don't invade Europe, Turks did

The only people who like multiculturalism are those who have never experienced it

We were invited by Germany. so blame them.

It is a Turkish tattoo.
The symbol of Islam came from Turkey's flag, but around 50% of Turkey don't give a fuck about Muslim or are just secular (everyone in Turkey is born Muslim according to the law, don't look at stats).

I'm actually going to get that same tattoo.

I loved the thought of Texas, a nice conservative state but I heard the scenery is shit. Is this true? I'm a very nature-loving guy.

I don't like civic nationalism either but America is built off it, so why not just enjoy it. You are American, be proud :).

islam related flags always have green backgrounds.

In general any area with immigrants especially Mexicans and Asians, isn't going to be a liberal cesspool. I live in a predominantly Mexican/Asian (Koreans and Poo in Loos) and the niggers are put in a different part of the area. When I was looking for this apartment my landlord (Mexican) told me that him and other landlords actually conspire to keep niggers out of the nice areas because everywhere they go it turns to shit. Unfortunately the kids of these immigrants become Americanized and they're the problem. It's the (anything)-Americans that turn into liberal shit cholo, dragon clan garbage shit that fucks up the place and gives it a bad reputation. But as a general rule the more immigrants an area has the more conservative it will be. So like some other user said places like Orange County, San Bernardino county &c. Aren't liberal cesspools. Basically anything outside of LA and San Fagsisco, you're likely to find a nice area. The gun laws I don't give a fuck about, but they differ from county to county. The county I live in for example has less restrictions than if you were in Los Angeles county.

However please do not come, we do not want your disgusting United Khaliphate cucks here. I don't care if you're a bull a kebab or just the typical little white cuck, stay the fuck out, we dumped your tea, we don't want you here.

T. Californio

>Multicultural and liberal.

pretty much all of the west coast and NYC.

Phoenix

Op you should repost in a bit. Your derailed your thread with that typo.

Why do roaches have to plaster their shitty flag everywhere?

>t. Paco
Don't listen to this faggot, we want you OP.

nationalistic turks? lel, what's next? nationalistic africans?

I'm not a Britcuck though and I sure as hell don't want to be surrounded by them, their culture is aids.

>but I'm Turkish
subhuman

Fuck off, I like the brits

So did you have to laser the hair off, or will the roach hair just grow back over your ink?

Turks living outside of Turkey have some kind of autistic nationalism thing.

Only traitors to the nation would invite the queen's subordinates into our precious land of the free. You should be hung for treason.

Also Texas is shit, a while back the Perry faggot had ads all over California inviting people to move to Texas with the promise of no taxes and muh conservatism. Well they attracted a lot of spics and rednecks, and when they got there they found that thanks to no taxes, they also have no infrastructure and everything is shit. Also it isn't as conservative as they were expecting, it was just like California but without (shitty and failing) infrastructure.

t.crypto jewloving cuck

Turkey is probably (or was before Erdoğans rule, still up there) the most nationalistic country in the world? Where did you hear otherwise?

Also this is accurate
but can't help it, even when I've seen the worst and most degenerate Turkey has to offer

I know those faggots have AIDS that's why you're not welcomed here. You've already been pozed by merely living near them. Go to Germany instead or some other Eurocuck place. Fuck all their women and trigger these faggots into calling you roach more.

So wanting more White immigration is traitorous? Neck yourselves.

It's got a lot of diverse scenery, as it's so yuge, but it's mostly a fucking desert. The more "multicultural and proud" areas are miserably hot liberal shit holes.

There aren't really that many turks in America. You might be thinking of Texas or Florida.

you do realise how autistic being a nationalist for your country in another country is though, Turkey needs more patriots to keep it secular and not another Arab copy and paste, why can't you go back?

hurrr durrrrr muh white people meme

Fuck off cuck. The white is a disgrace, and is already "necking" itself. It's funny that you don't want other races because you can see how their culture can ruin things, but you fail to see that these "white" eurocucks come with a different culture than yours. A cuck culture that will destroy yours faster because they're already more at a more advanced stage of their natural cuck tendencies expressing themselves. You think some lilly faggot from fagshire is going to come here and suddenly be a man? No you stupid faggot he's going to come here and start hanging out with those liberal faggots and making you pay reparation to tyrone you stupid fuck.

Instead of hanging you we should just send you to United Khaliphate or Sweden so you can spend the rest of your life prepping the bull, you stupid traitor cuck loving jew faggot.

(You)

>take a guys shirt off
>notice flesh wound
>EWW GET AWAY FROM ME
torn muscle tattoos like that are fucking retarded but great if you want your homeland symbol to protect your virginity

Cant mention any places with nationalities you look for in particular that are not lib. But mid sized cities in the south is probably your best bet. Something with a large university. Im thinking Columbia SC, Birmingham AL, Knoxville TN, Louisville KY, Charlottesville VA

Most muticultural places are liberal.
The idea of a homogenous community that still respects American ideals is exactly what multiculturalism was designed to kill off.

The word multi-culture triggers Sup Forums. Makes me happy. Thanks, OP.

You can honestly find multiculturalism in any American city. There are beautiful districts on the west coast that have people from all walks of life. The main thoroughfare in those areas is usually named after one of our greatest Americans, Martin Luther King Jr. If you can find a place on a road named after him, GET IT. You will truly see some other cultures.

fucking rekt

lot of contard Mexabillies in Tejas