How do racists rationalize things when they encounter a member of a race they consider inferior who's more intelligent...

How do racists rationalize things when they encounter a member of a race they consider inferior who's more intelligent and accomplished than them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I wish all members of X race were like him"

it's called an out-lire retarded fuck.

On a bell curve, you don't look at the sides and call it the average.

Fucking idiot.

Literally never happens.

Even if I met a millionaire nigger neurosurgeon he still wouldn't be more accomplished than me because he's a nigger. If he's so smart, why is he still an ape?

checkmate and sage, plebbit fag

Nothing, they're still getting deported

This
OP is faggot once more

They are exceptions to the rule. Just because a race in general may be inferior or superior, it doesn't mean that some people from that race can't break the norm. One example is Dr. Ben Carson. An extrordinary black man, who has become very successful.
Races are not completely equal, deal with it.

plenty of refugees here who have friends, girls, iphones and better clothes than me.

I just congratulate them on their accomplishments and do a german salute (drop pants and bend over)

Meet the bell curve

No shit, op is obviously black since he can't interpret data.

Atleast I know I'm smarter than op.

And you believe all that is due to genetics and has nothing to do with culture, upbringing, or social setting?

And when you determine IQ, what does that include? Artistic ability? Creativity?

So blacks are stupid everywhere, are you saying that even the ones in uk have a bad upbringing.

OOOOOKKK retard.

This. You're just strawmanning. There are blacks who manage to live a good life, there are white trash who are human garbage. The difference is what percentage make up each race.

There is a reason nog countries can't manage to haul themselves out of the stone age. Reasonable Blacks with the IQ to actually educate themselves are comparatively rare to the subhumans who chimp out

It includes basically cognitive ability. IQ is (more or less) 90% genetic and it can vary 5 or 6 points up or down depending on the environment of your upbringing.

They hide behind outliers and averages, regardless of the fact the person standing in front of them personally is better than them personally.

Doesn't matter how smart a race is on average if YOU are a dunce. People should be more concerned about improving their own lives. Collectivism is the opiate of the masses.

>culture, upbringing, or social setting
How come black culture the world over is anti-intellectual? Are you suggesting that it's just pure coincidence that black people in every nation on the planet ghettoize themselves into communities that implode due to ignorance and laziness?

Come on man, at some point you need to wake up and smell the roses.

>Doesn't matter how smart a race is on average if YOU are a dunce
Really? So you think that if a white person lives in a black community that is naturally ridden with crime you can haul a successful black person in front of them and say that they shouldn't be racist to the subhumans they have to live with because one black guy with a stable job who lives in the burbs completely overrides the fact that the nogs in their community act like typical nogs and make it a worse place

Interesting

Stop attacking OP you fuckin autists, you guys are the ones being fucking retarded. Most likely OP is familiar with the bell curve.

What he's trying to get you dumb fucks to explain is WHY. Why are their outliers?
Because as spain said environment is only about 5% of statistical differences in IQ. These outliers have the same genetics, yet they are anomalies.

Its not "Hyuk, ah sure do hate niggers! literally every nigger alive is individually inferior to me!"

Its "Wow, being black gives you serious, serious problems with intelligence, criminality and empathy in general, I would be doing my descendants an incredible disservice if I mixed with one."

Facts > your feelings.

>Just ignore the actions of the group.
I'm sure there was one good Nazi. So Nazis were good people. Don't be prejudice.

>Are you suggesting that it's just pure coincidence that black people in every nation on the planet ghettoize themselves into communities that implode due to ignorance and laziness?
Well, even though that obviously isn't true, I'm suggesting there's a thousand different factors that play a part in a country's and culture's development, but it's fairly obvious that when anyone of any race is placed in an environment that allows them to prosper, they do.

Racism is anti-intellectual. It's anti-logic. If you subscribe to it, and you're white, then you may as well kill yourself and let Asians take their rightful place as stewards of the Earth as, by your logic, they're superior.

>Why are their outliers?
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW AVERAGES WORK YOU FUCKING MORON.

>out-lire

>implications the post

>Why are their outliers?
Because nogs are subject to the same socioeconomic influences on their life as whites? It's just that because they have a lower IQ on average they'll form worse communities because of the inability to be successful. If most nogs are genetically too dumb to get high skilled high paying jobs it naturally follows that their communities will be poorer and more violent, and hey, that is exactly what we see in real life

By your logic, blacks should kill themselves as well then.

I have yet to meet one...

>Why are their outliers?
Our public school system everyone

Let's do a rewind-

I asked how is there x

You replied "because x"

Great job on the research paper, you emotional bitch.

>Racism is anti-intellectual. It's anti-logic.

Its pro intellectual and pro logic. Its just logic that *hurts your feelings*.

>then you may as well kill yourself and let Asians take their rightful place as stewards of the Earth as, by your logic, they're superior.

Check out the Hmong.

Also, just because you don't want to breed or associate with your inferiors doesn't mean you want to fucking exterminate them, autist.

You asking why there are outliers is like asking why averages have sides that don't include the average. It's like asking why we have zero instead of one. You are a certifiable mongoloid.

An intelligent nigger is a nigger racist against its own kind

>but it's fairly obvious that when anyone of any race is placed in an environment that allows them to prosper
Blacks have been living in the most powerful and economically prosperous nation on earth for over 200 years.They have had every opportunity to prosper. They still commit absolutely overwhelming amounts of crime and are much poorer and less successful than whites. There is no systemic racism against them, they have programs to help them get higher education and diversity initiatives to help them find employment. If your logic held true they should be MORE successful than whites because they have MORE opportunity due to these programs.

Just can't overcome genetics like that

>"I wish all members of X race were like him"
"I have a black friend...." (see what a good person I am please love me! - Liberal faggots)

How do racist libkikes do the exact same thing?
rly maek u think

Probably
>"I'm smarter and better than this black doctor because at least I'm not a nigger. I would be a doctor too instead of living in a traile rpark and voting trump if the Jews didn't keep us white folks down with affirmative action and the war on oil."

I couldn't tell you. Being a broke college student, the niggers that live around my apartment only make me rationalize they aren't people.

Underrated post!

>there outliers within any group

>recognizing general trends makes sense

>never see niggers out do me

>oonly chinks and poo-a-loos

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Blacks have been living in the most powerful and economically prosperous nation on earth for over 200 years
And what's the context behind that?
They just popped on over and started 'living' there for 200 years?
That's the reality of the situation?

Yes we know but he wasn't talking about whether they exist or not he was juts asking how would you react in that certain situation?

>duuuuuh why do we have straight lines instead of corners on a house. duuuuuh.
>why do we have the ground instead of the sky, durrrrrrrrr

LMAO HOLY FUCK LIBERALS ARE LITERAL RETARDED CHILDREN.

>being black gives you serious, serious problems with intelligence

Why are stormfags so inarticulate?

From what do you think culture, upbringing, and social customs are derived?
You must understand that all of the things you mentioned are merely the flower, the root of the plant is comprised of biology and genetics.
How do you think Germany was able to become one of the most respected nations in the world three times within a century?

Racism, the literal discrimination based solely on the race of an individual, is wrong. That doesn't mean that general observations about specific races cannot be made. It /is/ a fact, whether you choose to accept it or not, that the IQ of the average black person is one standard deviation below that of the average white person, which is one standard deviation below that of an average Asian person.

Explain to me why black kids are dropping out of school at record rates. Explain to me why single motherhood in the black community has increased nearly three fold in the same amount of time that the civil rights movements have made such tremendous strides. Is America more racist now than we were decades ago? And, if so, how the fuck did that happen?

>a millionaire nigger neurosurgeon
Things like that tend to somehow ONLY be in Hollywood on TV but never in real life. TV producers don't call them "programs" for nothing. I used to think that blacks were just misunderstood too....until I tried living among them which make me investigate MY OWN commitment to truth which race apologist's simply don't have. They prefer a Hollywood generated lie over the truth of real life, yet they fail to understand why they are never happy...

lol

the black curve goes higher

suck it up white boys

Typically by noting the difference between 'generally' and 'universally'.

Sounds paradoxical, but I've never met a racist who hated someone solely based on the color of their skin. In every case it's been behaviour that they associate with a certain group of people, e.g. criminal behavior with blacks. So if you don't exhibit that behavior, you're alright.

>to be a racist you have to believe that literally every member of race X is superior to literally every member of race Y
That's not how generalizations work.

>OP is faggot once more
yeah there is an epidemic of faggot OPs today since most of them are off "work" from their do nothing government jobs thanks to Nigger Luther Kang day

PSA: FOR EVERYONE OUTSIDE THE US. IF A WHITE PERSON LIVES IN A POOR BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD THEY ARE JUST AS WORTHLESS AS THE HUMAN TRASH THEY LIVE AROUND.

I am the black guy in the suburbs and I don't care if you decide to genocide everyone living in every hood in the US. I know as an individual who I am. I just don't want other people to use the inferiority of others as a reason to not improve themselves. Being genetically related to great people doesn't help you if you don't make something of yourself.

This is particularly true in hard hit economic areas like the deep south or rust belt. People feel like their race gives them a pass when they should have got up their ass and moved to somewhere with a decent economy years ago.

I...wow you guys are fucking stupid.

I will rephrase my question for those too dense to get it.

What causes someone to be a statistical outlier wherein their IQ is drastically different than the mean.

What is influencing the person, if you presume that environment can only have a 5-10% impact and their genetics are the same as the group.

You can quip about how stupid OP and I are but youre looking past our posts and not understanding a fucking thing we are saying. Probably to avoid the conflict between this and your shaky world view.

>what are offset bell curves, the thread

QUESTION MARXXX

Every racist has exceptions, my best friend is a nog and way smarter than me but also he's the only intellegent black in the school

over 80 iq points

Why da bix nood budda woop wop?

Checkmate racists!

Reading comprehension will get you far in life.

My point is that racism shouldn't be an excuse to not improve yourself. I'm on a self improvement slant, not an anti-racist slant

>Well, even though that obviously isn't true
Prove that shit right now, because there is empirical studies and data that show the claim he made and the claim you just made is absolutely baseless.

>Racism is anti-intellectual
"Intellectualism" is anti-science, according to intellectuallism the following things are true
>Cajun is a language of the uneducated
even though juggling two different languages means you're fluent in both
>Southern Accents are a sign of poor education
even though its a byproduct of a culture that speaks THREE languages
>only the outliers of an averaged system matter
Because its not important what the majority thinks, what matters is what the "intellectuals" arbitrarily label to be the "in crowd" information.

Not
All
X
Are
That

is a neolib garbage strawman where they passively are racist because they don't have fucking nutsacks to be actively or proactively racist. "Look here at this nigger! Hes not raping and murdering everything he sees so the others must be just fine!" is not an argument.

>If you presume that environment can only have a 5-10% impact and their genetics are the same as the group.

When are you going to stop twisting what other people are saying ?

I can attest to this. Every now and then I feel guilty and try to justify the stuff they do but I mostly accept it and distance myself from them.

And then when they get blown the fuck out they ask why outliers aren't the average, as if that means anything.

Why is a dog not a cat? Because the dog is a dog. Holy fucking christ I can't stop laughing.

You can't explain it. Stop trying to pretend you can defend a position you know nothing about. You come across as a fool. Quite a niggerdly thing to do, IMO.

Remember that behavioral traits are also partly heritable. So it's safe to safe that part of "black culture" is due to genetics. Of course not all africans are the same, but on average, well... you get what I mean

Example: Red curve is niggers, blue curve is whites. X axis could represent IQ or something, Y represents number of race with that IQ. Pretty fucking straightforward, desu. Standard bell curve shiet. pic related is just a picture of offset bell curves, but in reality this is what graphs of IQ by race tend to look like.

A superior black man is an oxymoron

Slavery is not and will never be an excuse for the average nog behaving like subhumans. It's always an excuse with you people

>Black people act like garbage in Amerca
>Muh slavery

>Black people act like garbage in Africa
>Muh colonialism

>Black people act like garbage in Australia
>Muh racism

Come the fuck on. Always excuses, always. When are you just going to use occams razor and admit the reason blacks are an unsuccessful and violent people is because they're genetically predisposed to low IQs. Is it really that hard to admit that if genetics can determine skin color, bone shape, bone density, brain size and other factors it can also determine how smart a people are? Is it really that farfetched? How much evidence do you need to see of black people acting like subhumans on every continent, of every socio-economic background to admit that it's the race that is to blame

Ok I will explain it just to make you look even more retarded. An outlier is less than average, an average is a general measurement of the whole, things that don't fit within that average are less than the average, therefore they are not counted and called outliers, as in out of the norm.

What causes this? Probably good diet, loving parents, and friends. But more likely it is genetics. Nobody is created equal as you can see by the bell curve chart. To push that narative is simply retarded. People have equal rights, not equal genetics.

I'm scottish so I'm short and built like a tank, and I'm dumber than a german. Russians are taller. And so on and so on.

Are you fucking dumb buddy?

You dumb fuck. It goes higher because there are more retards who have an 80 IQ, basically a race of borderlines.

>what are outliers?
Every race has some smart ones, some races have more smart ones than others due to genetics.

There's always one nigger in the discussion. Soon leaf... soon.

>mfw neolibs forget that Europeans were slaves in the Barbary slave trade for longer than niggers ever were yet for some reason we're not allowed to use "Muh Slavery" as a meme to get out of anything

What causes them to be SMRT tho senpai?

we wuz doctahs and shieeet

its amazing how dumb you are

whats even worse is I used to be exactly like you. Amazing what brainwashing can do to a person

>getting this upset because someone called you on your dumb bullshit
>needing people to explain you shit like you are 6 years old

HAHAHAHA liberals everybody.

I generally think we should selectively breed those outlines to encourage a higher occurrence of them in their given genetic group.

Statistical fact of the bell curve.

Combination of genetics and environment. Exactly what causes it in every race of people. Why don't you accept this?

>more intelligent and accomplished than them
Has yet to happen, will get back to you if it ever does.

Wouldn't be worth it in the end because regression to the mean in large populations. We need to severely reduce negroid population of the planet down from thirty-something percent to ten percent.

>What is influencing the person, if you presume that environment can only have a 5-10% impact and their genetics are the same as the group.
I think I see what you're trying to ask. There is no one single gene responsible for intelligence. It's a combination of many genetic factors, and like every combination of random variables, this creates a normal distribution because the extremely lucky combinations and extremely unlucky ones are more rare.

Strengths and weaknesses, similarities and differences.

Yadda yadda, globalism, yadda yadda jews.

Affirmative action doesn't count

>regression to the mean in large populations.
That's not how it works. Regression to the mean only happens to the first generation.

This, and the reason there's a large difference in races is because of major differences, like in the brain.

>Even if I met a millionaire nigger neurosurgeon

So Ben Carson? You bet your shit kicking ass he's smarter and more accomplished than you. The majority of his kind just happen to be hopeless retards, unfortunately.

>what is anecdotal evidence

How do Jews rationalize continuing doing all the things that led to the first Holocaust and which are now rapidly building to a second Holocaust?

>"At least I'm white"
There, easy as shit live day by day with this thought in my head.

This is incorrect. No scientific study has ever stated this.

Anyone else experiencing USB port problems?

The damned NSA is trying to make my life as difficult as humanly possible. lol.

But you're lying. Many scientific studies confirm this and it's generally accepted by cognitive scientists.

Christ.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Black people have not had every opportunity to prosper lmao have you ever read a book?

Where the fuck did you get that from. Source or gtfo

its a mutant.

By actually understanding what averages and cherry picking are.