A talented actress states that liberal celebrities constantly chastising the president and calling even the most...

A talented actress states that liberal celebrities constantly chastising the president and calling even the most moderate republicans racist bigots are responsible for Trump.
She gets labeled a hack by the fucking media.
With moderate people on both sides being called fucktwats by the media like this the divide will never heal.

harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a19982/zoe-saldana-trump-bullied/

How can it be "healed" ? They are fucking lefties
There is no common ideological ground
And the value structure is totally different

The left looks at zimbabwe and sees a good end to the evil horrors of apartheid rhodesia

Good for her!

wtf i love guardians of the galaxy now

rip in piece blackfu

>talented
>actress

Pick one. Anyone can memorize fucking lines from a script.

shit b8

Hahaha white guilt and progressivism destroyed Africa. It forced the niggers to rule themselves at a time when the best thing for them was to continue being ruled over by the white man.

Africa went from a utopian best-case-scenario as far as a colony is concerned, to "handing over control" to the "native inhabitants" and watching as the land is immediately divided up by warlords and foreign interests.

She knows that alt-right hugless kissless virgins are the target audience of Guardians of the Galaxy and they'll eat this up.

She's smart.

God, I liked her because how beautiful she is. But I think I have an actual waifu now

But she doesn't really denounce leftism, and her premise on how he got elected it wrong.

> Woman says ...

Don't care.

>ah, yeah, (((media)))
Nothing to see here goyim. It's not like divide and conquer was our favorite tactic... Not at all.

probably had conversations with chris pratt

are they? not the doctor who watching marvel fandom tumblr people?

This

Zoe Saldana is Dominican

doctor who tumblr people do go see those movies but they aren't the born in the 80's member berry single white alt right males that really gobble these up and buy merch.

Zoe Saldana looks like a black white girl.

Her features and her hair are white but her skin is black.

And no liberal in the west sees any issue with what THEY DID to africa, or our own countries

a lot of these people deserve to die

that is what the average girl looks like here

By "heal" I meant bring both sides to a more moderate level. Each having a little more respect for each other as the system goes left foot right foot every 8 years.

My point is that the left-wing media is poison. My god they don't even try to hide their bias anymore.

wtf you hated guardians of the galaxy before?

libs

/ourgirl/