'Hidden Niggers' triumphs at the holiday weekend box office

>latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-hidden-figures-martin-luther-king-box-office-20170117-story.html

>The true-life story of a group of female African American scientists who played an integral role in the early days of the space program, 20th Century Fox’s “Hidden Figures” pulled in $26 million for the holiday weekend. Since its opening, the film has taken in more than $60 million.

>“This story has really captured the zeitgeist,” said Paul Dergarabedian, senior media analyst at the box office tracking firm comScore. “We’re in these very trying and divisive times, and ‘Hidden Figures’ is the kind of movie that everybody can get behind and really endorse.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>26 million
>success

BTFO list:
Drumf
Drumfkins
Cumskins
Men
Repubelickans
Christcucks
Who else am I forgetting?

>Wins 1st spot in box office
>From a movie that has been #1 for 5 weeks straight

Why are niggers so mediocre?

>Hidden figures released December 25th
>$60 million box office

>Rogue One released December 16th
>$980 million box office

M-MUH HOLIDAY WEEKEND

>niggers: the movie loses to fuck white males: shitskins terrorize back

um...did we win?

>by Josh Rottenberg

Blacks buy the cheapest tickets possible. Some chains offer Five Dollar Tuesdays. They may as well rename it Nigger Tuesdays because that's who always shows up.

>budget: $25 million
>opening week: $26 million
>Just bearly making back what you spent

Lel

They say a good rule of thumb for Hollywood films is that to get the true production cost of a film (I.e. including marketing), one simply has to double the stated production cost.

Thus, the total production cost is $50million and the film made a loss of $24million.

WE

WUZ

ASTRONAUTS

N SHIET

>Who else am I forgetting?
Your mom

>Why are niggers so mediocre?
"Mediocre" is way to generous of a word to describe them lol.

I stopped going to see movies in the theaters because of niggers constantly screaming into their "Sail phones" and throwing popcorn and feces at the screen. I've even went so far to demand my $$ back on two occasions. Now I just torrent the movie FOR FREE and say fuck those jew bastards and their pet chimps

>Thus, the total production cost is $50million and the film made a loss of $24million.
Perfect example of insanity, a business that doesn't even care if they make money or not so long as they can indulge in their twisted fetishes and fantasies.

Well, when every public school in every liberal city sends kids to view it on the taxpayer dime, these things happen.

None of you can find a single person you know who saw this, the average age of the viewers has been 16, thank your local liberal school districts for inflating the numbers!

They have to save money for rims and illegal HiPoints.

That's the reason for this """success""" :
youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI

There's nothing else.

So did that traffic stop scene actually happen?

Or is it whole cloth.

Well done

What's next, the Manhattan project? The internet?

This movie is a lie...The one that did the mathematics is a southern white man, Dr. John Crenshaw

JEW PROPAGANDA BTFO!
NIGRESSES BTFO!

January is one of the worst months for movies. Studios only release movies they know can't compete well during this time. If it was released during July it wouldn't have broken the top ten. A January release is a huge vote of no confidence in a movie. The small amount earned versus what a typical wide release earns shows that this lack of confidence was justified.

Plus the box office money is split many ways, between the theater owner, the distributor, and the studio. In order for the studio to make a profit, there must be box office receipts many times greater than the cost of the movie. Plus there needs to be a large enough of a profit to justify the risk versus the return that would have been earned with a different investment.

I've looked into it and one of the secretaries doing ape work had some australian aboriginal blood. Next I want to see Abstract Abbos.

>What's next, the Manhattan project? The internet?

I don't know, but I feel uncomfortable when blacks appropriate white culture.

Sup Forums should be spamming the trufax on every social media site to derail the sjw circlejerk over this steaming pile of shit.

There should be constant generals until the op is declared a success.

>hidden niggers
JESUS FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

WHY ARENT WE BOYCOTTING THIS SHIT?!?!?!,!,!,!

HOW DID WE ALLOW THIS HAPPEN???

Excellent

This poster is a marketing shill trying to gin up 4-5 posts saying we wuz boycott so he can get another 40-50 articles in the next cycle.

Bloody well done chaps.
Digits to cap it off no less.