Jewish Tricks

So we agree that Reptilians are Jewish tricks

No Goy these lizards are real NWO

>calling nephilim offspring, lizards
oy vey. it's annuda- wait? are you goying me again!?

Aren't these Lizards AYY Lmaos or shit like that and some bong just said they control the world and retards believed him

It's more like Jews are just a reptilian trick.

OY VEY

There are no Lizard people who shapeshift you sperg

Why would this allegedly powerful alien race be all cloak and shadow if they can take as over with their superior technology

They're fake Jews to both discredit the religion and use it as an excuse to move

Hold up there mr. totallyarealhuman, we didn't mention anything about shape-shifting.... how about you have a seat over here.

Total got me im a reptile hisssss

W-What?
They aren't falling for it, soros.
Shut it down.

Yes of Course they use them during desert storms... especially in the age when they wrote the bible in jewish

Anybody else getting this ad about Nordic aliens in the center of the earth?

Alternate theory:

These type of ET's may not be intelligent/technologically capable at all, but rather are absolutely ruthless and master manipulators that either steal the tech they need form other races, or covertly operate unnoticed within a host race that is used like stooges to develop tech for them.

hhhsssssss

Sven is an underground Ayy Lmao?

Nordic aliens are said by self-described contactees and some UFOlogists to be a group of humanoid extraterrestrials who resemble Nordic-Scandinavians purported to come from the Pleiades

Are they cucks too? Can we be refugees to their planet?

This. I want off this rock. Will accept ayy gibs

sorry goys, there are most likely shape shifting snakes, they control the vatican and most of the government

even their audience hall looks like snek

this is wrong we are being used to harvest gold and other tech necessary resources. that's why we're allowed to go on.