I get the impression that the democrats have no fucking idea what they're doing...

I get the impression that the democrats have no fucking idea what they're doing. What's their strategy against Trump in the coming years?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Slate/status/820044120991420416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elysium but rich white people in space are jews.

Double down on what got him elected. Identity politics and feelings.

Move farther and farther to the left, thus pushing centrist dems more towards republicans.

Trump isn't a hardline conservative and is pushing the GOP more towards center.

This should help the GOP, assuming I'm right

Losing.

Going to be an awesome 8 years.

radicalizing the radical left to violence

republicans still have the majority in the house and senate,so my guess is nothing.they'll whine for the next 4 years and then end up losing because they dont have a clue how to run a successful city let alone a successful country

i should add successful state to,since california is steaming pile of liberal shit

Double down and scream louder at the rednecks.

I personally, will work with the GOp and dems on a local level to get legislation passed which will help move society in a positive direction irrespective of ideological partisanship or idiocy on a world/national stage. People who take the national political theater show as "reality" don't understand how politics work.

Gop: Dems only have feelings and emotion

Gop: Don't criticize my church, corporate corruption or mention global warming waaaahhh too triggering!

I-Is this real?

They're going to double down in their indentity politics, "muh feelings" and their anti-white rhetoric, you know, the stuff that made them lose in the first place.

This'll radicalize niggers, and other turbo SJW's to violence, which would pretty much sway centrists and even moderate lefties to the right.
If anything the world is gonna get more right wing as time goes by, and the thing that will help us the most are liberals and niggers acting like retards just like they're doing now.

Faggots dont know furries are quite conservative

>corporate corruption
>global warming

this has nothing to do with feelings, I give you the church tho

Elysium wasn't about race, there were non-white people in space. It was a class thing.

Fucking save us senpai. I can't take this state anymore.

Top fucking kek there's no way this is real

As i understand republicans have senate, house and presidency so what can they even do except shitpost online?

That is kinda sad. Imagine all the things they could have been with hillary as president and instead they just post angry things desperately trying to cope with it.

>strategy
I have a feeling they ran out of ideas after their counter-memes failed so horribly

The left is going full loony toons. All the moderate Dems switched to Republican or they soon will.

Whine, piss, bitch, and moan

twitter.com/Slate/status/820044120991420416

implying the Alt Right didnt completely kill the old right and theyre ALL furries and homos that preach forced homosexuality

the founder of alt right is even a trans-queer fagsexual

Continue vindicating normal people in every media outlet available. Megan Kelly is going around saying evil Trump supporters are sending her death threats so that means she gets a free pass for colluding with the DNC while working for a conservative media outlet, pretty much what women always do when they get caught. People are sick of it.

The only people I see watching CNN are the most brainwashed, "DRUMPF IS HITLER" Boomers or pseudo-intellectual college students.

Anyone got that Politco article a few days after the election where the Democrats admitted that they had zero plans on what to do in the event that they would lose the election?

Nah. More conservative than internet weebs still.

>vindicating
Vilifying

Just watch California coming undone... LA is long overdue for a serious race riot. That is always the strategy.

>gay immigrand muslim furry

wat

>LA is long overdue for a serious race riot
And that already happened in the early 90's with the L.A. Riots, niggers chimped out and targeted whites, what happened next? Nothing people just complained about "muh white raycists incited this!" And "muh poor black communities!"

>Double down on what got him elected. Identity politics and feelings.

I have my ak47 sighted in and my fingers crossed for another race riot.

Asians and whites team up and eliminate the beasts

>gop moves back to the center

Nice! That means I can rejoin the GOP without it being too far-right for me.

I mean a race riot where they will occupy large amount of high value private property, and refuse to leave, with silent support from local and state government. This will require federal resources. Let's say it won't be just black minority, but perhaps another one that has much bigger numbers.

>gay immigrant muslim furry
someone please explain

Think god for roof Koreans.

For example, they can occupy USC campus and hold it indefinitely, and LA legislature and thevstate can pass an emergency law allowing them to stay indefinitely, placing burden of solution on federal government.You know, South American type of deal.

>this is real

slate lost their marbles

>What's their strategy against Trump in the coming years?
Wait for him to fuck up and laugh at how retarded his supporters are.

Oh that can't be a real tweet.

>look it up

It's real. Why

So, literally, going the same way as during the elections?

It makes me very sad that half of the nation is this fucking stupid. Their only way to win in social discourse is screaming like a child or laughing at regular human mistakes like a child.

Behaviorally sink. Continually fight to lower standards until the point where dysfunction hits a critical mass. Whatever talent there is, will inevitably leave, the Democratic party. Expect Anti-Trump strategies to be as ineffectual as Occupy Wall Street. Nothing will be left but useful idiots and the hidden figures who pay them.

They're proud of it, too.