Do you also celebrate MLK like your god emperor does, white bois?

Do you also celebrate MLK like your god emperor does, white bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820992721120854016
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html
messiahnj.org/mlking.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did he mean by this?

>sweden

nice try, sven, but niggers hate it when white people like MLK, it derails their pale devil narrative

MLK was unironically a great man

no fucking way that's real

Umm no sweetie... King was a phony and racist

T. Bess kalib

Is this yet another example of Donalds 57dimensional chess? Like when he sucked a BBC in front of Melania, it was all part of his plan!

I prefer general Lee day. I'm having friends over later for fried chickens, cheap bourbon, and vidya. Always a good time.

This

The same can't be said for Malcolm X

You can't speak Sven, you live in the most cucked nation on this planet

of course

I don't get it what is this showing? Explain to an ignorant burgerboy.

No bully pls

But I'm black, I'm happy you white bois elected a good little cuck. Bow down to our superior black cocks now.

it is I was there for the thread

MLK was a homosexual Communist who plagiarized his doctoral work as well as his speeches, which were in fact written by a Jewish white guy, also a member of the communist party.

But at least they still have Malcolm X !

youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA

He was a commie that had a taste for raping & beating white prostitutes.

stop larping Sven, unless your not and can provide a timestamped pic with you in it...

He was also an extreme degenerate, even a hooker beater, drug user, and homosexual.

sweden blocked access to a news website showing mudslime/immigrant violence against a swedish woman

you could access the website through any IP as long as it wasn't a swedish IP in which case you were blocked from seeing it

The FBI man investigating him for communist connections was absolutely stunned.

Said he had never seen such a degenerate POS.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820992721120854016

That's insane. I guess media censorship isn't just restricted to dictatorships. It's alive and well in Swedinastan.

Its great because the niggers have gone about as far from Dr. King's philosophies of real equality and brotherhood as possible.

I wish niggers still gave a damn about what MLK stood for, instead of just being violent chimps on welfare for the rest of their continued existence.

HE WAS A FUCKIGN COMMIE.

Be honest, how bad would things be if he where still alive?

Worse imo..... a lot worse.... oh god.....

This looks legit, has sweden got a d-notice against reporting of the migrant crime wave or something? Unbefuckinglievable.

>HE WAS A FUCKIGN COMMIE.
hello FBI

his whole family voted for trump.

how do you best fight censorship like that?

hack Swedish news websites?

i dont understand

No and I'm upset that I have to wait another day for the mail

nvm i do

Oh. Hi.

Still riding high from your illicit assassination of a US citizen you fucker?

I'm sure if a white celebrated MLK it would in some way be considered cultural appropriation.

>What did he mean by this
>I wish niggers still gave a damn about what MLK stood for, instead of just being violent chimps on welfare for the rest of their continued existence.
>HE WAS A FUCKIGN COMMIE.
MLK, if alive today:

>not celebrating an actual civil rights activist who wanted everyone to be the same and didint provoke violence but had actual peaceful protests

Can you honestly say that with BLM, race baiting, SJWs and dishonest leftists that having that commie scum around who wanted to legislate in redistribution of wealth and white genocide would be a good thing?

IF you honestly think that you need a serious self evaluation.

I am far from a PC-fag, but I like MLK.

His I have a dream speech is excellent, as is the philosophy judge people by the content of their character.

He was a "golden rule" guy. I like that.

One was a degenerate that cheated on his wife and led kids to getting their ass beat all for some good PR, the other didn't take shit, armed himself, and taught people to respect themselves before they seek it from others.
You're probably a trumpfag

A jewish white guy who was MLK's right hand man, also a fellow member of the communist party, most likely wrote that speech.

Evidence; cartoon of an alternative prop black lefty show.

You know who else doesn't like black subcultures? Every fucking leftist nigger in government today?

Whats there solution MUH REPARATIONS MUH WELFARE.

It doesn't even matter, it was all vapid platitudes only sold because MLK was a fantastic public speaker, it meant nothing, it was a ll one big virtue signal.

now post the comments of people complaining about how trump isn't allowed to say something nice about him

>Do you also celebrate MLK like your god emperor does, white bois?

All I know is that I'd give my life for Israel, just like the god emperor!

I wouldn't fault him for trying if he wasn't such an absolute hyprocritical immoral degenerate.

>tfw no beautiful jewish grandchild

why even live

>immoral degenerate.

Did he grab women by the pussy without even asking? Gross.

Commie nigger

martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html

Except they aren't Jews because Jewishness is passed on by the mother.

Then why did Trump lie about having a beautiful Jewish grandchild?

What could he possibly stand to gain from lying about his family?

Odd.

Do you Ahmed?

it's part of their scheme
in jewish culture the jewishness is passed on by the mother, so the non jew will concede and the jew will pass on her abilities

however in all other cultures the father is the dominant member, so a non jew woman would still concede to a jewish man

you were the jewish cuck last night trying to say those 2 tweets 100% reflects Sup Forums's view on Isreal, sadly you never responded. Glad to see you just spam that shit for attention at least, instead of actually thinking that. kill yourself faggot

Is this how cucked Sup Forums has become? Do you actually like niggers now?

>Do you Ahmed?

Would you vote for me if I did?

>trying to say those 2 tweets 100% reflects Sup Forums's view on Isreal,

Well now's your chance to denounce them and tell everyone how you think Trump is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Call it communist nigger day if you want, I know what I'll be celebrating, God Bless James Earl Ray.

I celebrated by living like a nigger for a day: by not working

You are already being payed by the government, why would you want to work too?

Maybe he wanted the media to stop calling him an anti Semite

So you wouldn't vote for me based on my sexual assault history?

Beta.

actually MLK possibly had a hand in JFK's assassination

>Maybe he wanted the media to stop calling him an anti Semite

Must be why he sold his own daughter into Jewish ownership.

Pretty sneaky.

shill harder juden pussy, i pray your parents get raped and murdered in front of you

I know Jews don't take kindly to Jewish men starting families with non Jewish women which makes me wonder about Jared kushner.

That's why she converted before marrying kushner.

America isn't an Islamic nation, your status isn't designated by how many underage wives you have, like Germany.

we'd rather you niggers acted like MLK than the gutter trash you are

Still not hearing you denounce stance on Israel.

You must tacitly support him. Haha, you love kikes. You're probably one yourself.

So you are saying you would vote for me based on my sexual assault history?

Much better.

She's still a shiksa in the eyes of the Jew.

Now your just talking out of your ass hanz.

Are you saying (((Ivanka Trump))) isn't fully owned by Jews now?

>Trump was raised Presbyterian.[79] Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year[80] with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism[81][82][83] and took the Hebrew name "Yael".[84][85] She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion.[44] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[73] Trump sends her daughter to kindergarten at a Jewish school in New York City. She says that “It’s such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she’s learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."

>she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey"
>her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath

Holy shit, lmao

Have you looked at this board today? We obviously are celebrating it. Just in our own way. Just like Trump.

>Martin Luther King
He forgot the Jr.

Has it never crossed your mind that she maybe just converted to Judaism because her husband wanted her to, or even needed her to so they could get married? Everything isn't always black and white.

>because her husband wanted her to

Must be those alpha Trump genes I keep hearing so much about.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS, JOIN THE HIGH COMMAND

Marin Luther King is aligned with the right wing politics of today

I planon celebrating in the traditional way that niggers do, by stealing a tv and faking a few hate crimes

yeah or maybe it's a ploy to destroy Zionism from the inside

He was a Jew.

messiahnj.org/mlking.htm

I'm a Brit so no, not American. Nothing to do with me. I'm glad Trump cares though, for shot dead American's like MLK, he will be a great President for the USA.

sweden is now china?

Yes I do, Ahmed.

Well, the stock markets are closed, gotta do something.

Does this mean she ruined his jew family line?

>Believing that humans can live with each other peacrfully despite having extreme differences in culture, ideologies, beliefs, etc.
>Not taking into account anthropological drive of humans to be around others who are very much similar/as close to the exact same as us with regards to ideologies, beliefs, cultures, skin color, national affiliations, and especially race
Wew lad.