Might be a Jew but based AF

Are you more valuable than a Dog?

youtu.be/7JATJv8HlV8

Gas both

I don't like either people or dogs, so most of the time I'm just gonna watch.

Praeger Jewniversity might be the most kiketastic channel on YouTube, but goddamn is is the magic bullet for redpilling bormies on certain issues. Take from it what you agree with and at least appreciate the fact that they allow dissenting opinions.

Depends on the dog, depends on the human.

>Praeger Jewniversity might be the most kiketastic channel
Why's that? Their modern art vid is good. I haven't seen many of their vids though.

This is wrong

My secular values tell me I really like living, and that I like living with other people. So human lives are usually infinitely worth more to me than animal or plant lives.
There are my own secular reasons for giving more shits about humanity.
I hate that in today's society """"objectivity"""" now has to be the basis for everything. We dont live objective lives, idiots. I also hate that it seems the only objectivity people want to use is in the big-picture sense. Objectively it makes fucking perfect sense individually to value human life more, we're not God so we dont need to think as if we see all.

I do think that secularism for people without any sense of identity (like those in Germany)

Can you tell me you are truly redpilled if you would save a (((refugee))) over your dog? Are all human lives truly equal? Fuck no.
Why would I value a welfare nigger over a dog?

Judaism and Christianity do not have to be the only basis for morals. What morals they provide likely existed before the religions themselves were a thing. And if a person's morals come only from religion then I personally deem them worthless, and I will save my dog over them too.

Basically OP's video is just a Jew trying to make other people not exterminate him like the parasite his people are.

>Veganism is totally not meant to generate liberal votes, guys, come on...

Humans>Animals>Niggers

Its a high concentration of Jewish from what Ive seen
But no one here thinks the Jews are wrong about everything

Their abortion video was spot-on.

who cares if anyone were to watch a jew ted talk than you deserve the stupidity they bring to the public

asking this question is nihilistic kike garbage. 1 human is worth more than all animals on earth.

>you can't be a secular atheist and value humans more highly than other animals

In all fucking seriousness, we're all pretty much of the same 'worth'. Everything is just different extensions of life trying to exist in any way it can. Anything lacking the will simply perishes and is forgotten. We're no closer than the trees to having a meaning of life. We tell ourselves some pandering fables to make ourselves feel better sometimes, but I personally find it all extremely refreshing. We're infinite possibility discovering itself. Everything that exists now is a spinning plate that can only be enjoyed for a time. Life is an especially complicated and temporary trick, and should be treasured. And it's nice to have allies on adjacent fronts.
>tl;dr

Humans are animals. We are apes. I do not believe apes are better than other animals, so no.

cmon lad we all know thats not true

>kill all animals on earth
>all humans die within a week
Good job

As a matter of fact I do not consider Niggers, Asians and other non-whites to be more important than trees or animals. Infact If I were God I would kill most of them and let nature take over where they once were.

Ha, a well-thought out, rational atheist, no doubt! You, m'sir, are a true gentleman and a scholar!

Someone on facebook flipped out at me because I asked what "speciesism" was. After looking into it I've determined he's retarded.

you think niggers are more important than lions and tigers? you're a loser

My point is that they make excellent fact-based conservative arguments and are one of the only effective conservative movements that's calm and rational enough to take on the liberal establishment, but I can't stand it when Dennis Praeger comes on and says "oy vey goyim give Israel all your shekels!"

I'd let you drown to save my cat.

>Are you more valuable than a Dog?
Depends on the dog I guess.

> An 11-month old pup named Big Splash (“Hong Dong” in Chinese) recently sold in the Chinese city of Qingdao for 10 million yuan — about $1.5 million in U.S. dollars.

>The 3-foot-tall, 180-pound dog is one of a breed that has been around since time immemorial. Tibetan mastiffs are said to have guarded nomad camps and monasteries, and are rarely seen outside of Tibet.

I would save my doggo over a liberal any day boi

well he is belgian

Yes, duh.

This. I'd save my dog over most people, given that most human beings are ape-like third world primitives its less emotional empathy and kindness in their hearts than my dog. You reap what you sow.
Bingo

Of the dog is that goddamn expensive, then it better know how to fucking swim in the first place.

That's correct. The logical end of atheism is nihilism and misanthropy.

Why does it matter? In the end, a dog can't make something of itself.

>atheism teaches misanthropy
>you deserve hell without Jesus' forgiveness

yeah okay

I care about my dogs a lot more than I care about most people

=)

>Niggers
>People
Chose one

>why does that matter

Human lives have no intrinsic value. You have to prove you have value by comitting honorable and virtuous deeds. You don't have any value just for being a human. You don't recieve a trophy just for being born, it has to be earned. A human's life can have positive value if he did honorable deeds, or negative value if he did shameful and disgusting deeds. This is the iron pill, pls take it brahs.

Is it possible to replace religious moral objectivity with secular moral objectivity? Yes, but guess what, atheists are not about moral objectivity. Atheist leaders are all Jewish nihilists who subvert Christians into becoming degenerates.

Regardless, all moral objectivity is a form of LARPing at the end of the day because you could argue that life has no meaning. In the end we will all turn to dust. But we don't care about the end, we care about the journey, and in order to do cool shit we have add meaning to this meaningless existance. So start fucking LARPing as Gods creation and shut the fuck up.

>they managed to get a somewhat intelligent nigger to talk honestly about black crime stats
>video has millions of views, likes, and is still up

Might be Jewish, but fucking 10/10.

Can't make it through the video.

I think there's a few examples in history in which a human being wasn't considered "infinitely valuable" from a judeo-christian standpoint.

I would save my cat or my houseplant before I saved a refugee. I guess I'm off to buy a fedora.

I go even further.

Are humans more valuable than trees?

It isn't enough to want a good world because you live in it and are not a hypocrite?

Only when humans start depleting them too much to the point where earth's O2 level begun dropping, yes.

Objective morality doesn't not exist in any fashion except in a version of divine command theory where everyone has the power to easily (with infinite power of clarifications) communicate with god to see what is right or wrong.

All other moral philosophies will eventually boil down to and depend on a subjective value.

A "good world" is a matter of subjective opinion.

Why would I save a nigger from drowning instead of my dog?

>A wolf in the wild would rather save another wolf from drowning than a person
>Therefore, the wolf is basing its behavior around a relatively complex proto-Judeo-Christian philosophy
While it may be true that life only has whatever value we give it, the valuation of your own species is separate from philosophy altogether. It is genetic programming, rather than philosophy which drives us to value other people over animals. Moreover, the fact that 2/3 of people would rather save a dog than a human suggests a counter-programming of sorts, whether intentional or not.

>save nigger from drowning
>he stabs you
>you both drown

BECAUSE IT IS MY NATURE, said the scorpion.

I am not fond of dogs nor people.
Only difference is animals do not know right from wrong where as people do and a majority of them choose to do wrong.
So fuck the humans.

Well, let's start for the fact that you probably wouldn't have survived life long enough to become sentient without a somewhat civilized society. You weren't born into slavery, you probably don't have rickets, you probably didn't have to work in a factory as a child. Just the fact that you've been allowed to reach the point where you're sitting here posting on Sup Forums means you owe someone a debt.

PragerU is absolute cancer

>I'm obligated to give something back

Lol. Prove it, feggit.

Feeling obligated is just that, a feeling.

Most of their videos are just catering to conservatives. Promoting religion like that is just an inacceptable political opinion.

I guess my religion is simply not being a hypocrite.

No it isnt

You dont need to be born with a purpose to find one
And not everything you do must be logical

I can live a good, productive life because I fucking want to and feel happiest that way, not because its required by someone else or is "objectively moral"
Atheists who become nihilists are just lazy and/or depressed.

Any religious people who feel that atheists must be devoid of morals and meaning in their life are simply inherently devoid of these things themselves, and must have it threatened/beaten into them through fear of Hell, or are only good people because they think theyll get a super special reward. Either way, disgusting.

Most of the O2 on Earth is synthesized through aerobic respirators like algae and protists with chloroplasts. Forests and rainforests contribute greatly to Earth's atmospheric O2 content, but they are not the greatest contributor.

Im wasnt subverted, I just wasnt raised religiously.
The concept of Atheist leaders is ridiculous, because atheism shouldnt have anything to do with it at all. It is a lack of influence, not an influence itself.

I believe anyone seduced by "atheist leaders" into becoming amoral useless people are inherently amoral useless people and in another time would have been seduced into insanity by religious leaders. Like all the people who circumcise their kids.

If we're all LARPing then why the fuck do I need to LARP the way you want? How about you start LARPing as a completely random and meaningless creature that doesnt care hes meaningless instead?
Fucking retarded to say any of that, why dont we both just live our damn lives? Religious freedom at work.

Depends on the tree and the human

That millions of years old tree Id say is more valuable than a few humans.
That family tree planted by my great great great grandad whose family has had picnics under there for generations vs some trespasser or junkie

Its about family more like

If there was a person who regularly interacted with said wolf, played with it, shared snacks with it

Vs random non-related wolf

I bet the wolf would save the person

A species generally prefers its own species but whatever it considers to be "family" takes highest priority

For many of us dogs are our family, and for many of us weve learned to have a deep distrust of strange humans we dont know. Most random dogs are friendlier.

Your purpose only exists in your head. If it's from a book or from your imagination, it's all the same.

What are you even arguing against? That people should believe in your own imagined fantasy purpose instead of the bibles? Lol ok good luck.

No but we're killing our oceanic oxygen producers as well. Besides, trees make up 90% of this planets terrestrial biomass by weight alone. Shit is important.

Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another.

As long as you don't believe debts are owed to you there is no hypocrisy.

What you should maybe try is just not being a moronic leaf.

lol fuck off Satan, my trips are holier than thine
You can choose not to believe in a debt owed all you please. Won't stop someone coming to collect if you're the one perceived in arrears.

Why is this even a question

Do i know the animal and the human? Ill choose the one i have a better relationship with

Do i not know the human or the animal? Ill choose the the human because we are of the same race

Do i habe a relationship with the animal and dont know the human? Ill choose the animal

The only time dogs are worth more than humans is if the human is either a leftist, nigger, Muslim or kike. Although most of those I don't even consider human, of course.

This, except I'd save the dog over the stranger.

What people come to collect is not a matter of objective morality.

Which one would you save?

Human

I like his short lecture but he gives no weight to the concept of enemies, be it of God or the God's followers.
To him there is no such thing as evil people to the judeo-christian morality and all human life has equal worth, regardless of a person's deeds in life.
This is exactly what is wrong with modern christianity, it values shit people as highly as great people.
Let man judge man on Earth and God judge man on Heaven.

>tfw atheist and think there's objective morality based on what is and is not most beneficial

the video just bases its arguments on a fallacy by assuming the very broad 'secular view' to value humans equal to animals.

and what does he 'scientifically' base this entire assumption on. a survey asking would you rather save your dog or a stranger... lmao.

it also uses black and white fallacy that you are either created by god therefore infinitely valuable... or you're nothing more than carbon so you see your life no more valuable than an animals.

basically this video leads you by making a false assumption.
>"this is what seculars most definitely think!!!"
>"therefore the judeo-christian view is obviously better!"

Your picture made me think of the refugees drowning in the Mediterranean. I laughed heartily.

>based
>Jew

Fuck Off. Prager Shilled hard against Trump the entire campaign and still thinks he's a terrible choice.

Never trust a jew, even if they're not of the degenerate leftist marxist ilk, they're still subversive agents of ZOG