How did Hillary actually lose? The numbers were in her favour

How did Hillary actually lose? The numbers were in her favour.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations
mathcentre.ac.uk/resources/uploaded/mc-ty-rules-2009-1.pdf
commons.bcit.ca/math/competency_testing/testinfo/testsyll11/arithmetic/orderofops/orderofops.pdf
ditutor.com/natural_number/order_operations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Number One: That's terror

She assumed Rust Belt states were hers and didn't bother campaigning there. She thought all the Bernouts would just blindly vote for her.

Towards the end she wasted a lot of time in California which is fucking stupid as that state will always be blue

low democrat and young voter turnout.

it's 9

liberals move to densely populated areas so they can be smart and enlightened "city people".

Normal Americans are just fine being rural and suburb. These areas went hard for Trump (Brexit States).

Don't reply faggots.

They weren't actually. Inaccurate polls alongside a biased media created a narrative that wasn't at all correct.

Her campaign did nothing but attempt to defame donald trump as much as possible.

Eventually, not only did this become public, but hillary's own corruption also came to light.
How could she not lose?

The answer is 9.

The US electoral college works a bit like a parliamentary election, where the US states represent constituencies.

Like a parliamentary election, the US general election is not really a nationwide popular election, it is a series of smaller local elections.

In parliamentary systems however, these local elections result in an "electoral vote" of 1, every time. They are generally of a similar population in every constituency.

The US founding fathers awarded electoral votes based on population, with a cap of 55 (see: California) and a minimum of 3, to prevent tyrannies of the majority in some parts of the nation overwhelming the rest of it.

When you look at the number of States won by Trump, the result becomes clear.

Example:
Calculate 23 – 3 × (8 – 6) =

Solution:
23 – 3 × (8 – 6) (perform within parenthesis)
= 23 – 3 × 2 (evaluate the exponent)
= 8 – 3 × 2(perform multiplication)
= 8 – 6 (perform subtraction)
= 2

Political polls have very, very litle accuracy, at least on a nation scale. You can't poll ~10,000 people and get extremely accurate results on a voterbase that includes over 50,000,000 people.

Nice bait.

They weren't. The polls were all skewed.

>'drumpf' got it right
>but americans are actually uneducated
>so instead of point it out, they start the 1 vs 9
>this in turn proofs OP
What a fucking garbage thread.

But she didn't have the only numbers that really mattered.

9. For those who don't understand.

6 / 2 (1 + 2)
6 / 2 (3)
3 (3)

Number Two: That's terror

Yes, that's exactly what people who don't understand would think.

It was rigged from the beginning. They built up hillary so they could habd it to trump and point the finger at russia. The turkey russian assassination was an attempt to provoke russian retaliation. Russia had enough of the rothchilds so they're using their frontman Soros to use the liberals against them.

Sorry bud you needed to have posted sooner to troll.

Better luck next time.

How did ""DRUMPF" get it right in the image?
How would this be 'undefined'?

In the case that is being presented you always multiply in the 2 into the 3 that is within parentheses.
Then you go on dividing 6/6 which equals to 1.

Someone didn't listen during elementary math

>he still clings to believing the (((polls))) that lied to him all along

Fuck, you may as well just kill yourself if you're this retarded, OP.

The answer is actually 1. Check with your calculators.

That pic is why we need a white, nationalist polish notation.

You retard. Multiplication and division are equal priority, so you go left to right.

Forgot pic

The answer is 'an equation.'
Solving for x = 6 / 2(1+2) is easy though.
x = 9, 1
You're all idiots who don't know how to math properly, but I can understand your struggles. We should be using RPN or LTR instead of autistic PEMDAS Order of Operations.

foolish goyim

6 / 2 (3)

6 / 6

>Americans are almost exclusively the ones replying with 9 itt

in canada i learned

BEDMAS

Divine intervention

Because the obelus (÷) does not have an order, it simply means that what is in front of it is divided by what is behind it. But because it is a ÷ and not a / or a : , we don't know whether it is 6/(2(1+2)) or (6/2)2(1+2), because that was exactly the creators goal, to confuse people and bait them into pointless debate, otherwise he would have put parentheses to indicate what comes first.

BRACKETS ARE PARENTHESIS YOU FOOL

That's wrong, you retard.
You go from left to right when it comes to multiplication and division.
2 * (3)
Just simply means 2 * 3.

Therefore
6 / 2 * 3

Literally solve it on your calculator if you don't believe me.

PEMDAS, motherfucker. Multiplication outranks division.

6 / 2 (1 + 2)

6 / 2 + 4

3 + 4

fucking morons, the whole lot of you

It's funny how some high school drop out retard thinks he knows more about math than an engineer.

The answer is 9. You're supposed to divide the 6 by 2, not multiply the 2 by 3.

The answer is obviously 3
6 / 2 (1+2)
3(1)

You do multiplication and division from left to right. 6 / 2 *3 is 9 by this convention, though it does appear somewhat ambiguous.

I am sympathetic to the 9 answers ITT, but this is actually 1, due to the notation. If this formula was intended to represent 9, it would have been written with the division as a fraction, i.e. 6/2

>t. math major

>3 million votes
She only lost thanks to the corruption of the electoral college being manipulated by the puppet masters in the Republican party.

The poles were right, she won the real vote.

for a number of reasons, both long and short term. (the level of influence you attribute to each factor is largely going to be a result of your own bias). some examples: -dems have already had two consecutive terms with obama. winning a third is unlikely regardless of your candidate. -Obama presidency; im not american and cant pass judgement but the result of the election is the greatest rebuke to obama i can imagine. it goes without saying that resentment towards obama and his policy play a considerable role -generalised 'anti-establishment' feeling amongst electorate which trump was able to harness -Hillary. she has serious political baggage and a laundry list of scandals attached to her. the dems could not possibly have fielded a worse candidate and essentially threw the election by rigging primaries for her. (bernie, of course, is fundamentally not the right kind of candidate, regardless of whether or not he can win) -quality of trump campaign vs lack of quality in hillary campaign. trump built strong links and inroads to his voter base (any whites whatsoever, the largest voter group in US) from start to finish. Hillary never had a clear set of supporters, dem party members hated her and felt betrayed that bernie was frozen out.
tl/dr: the key factor imo is the democrat candidate who is obviously not suitable and broadly despised by the electorate in every social and economic segment.

What the fugg
Evercalculator says 9. Guess I was wrong then and it was 9. Could have sworn it was 1

You are wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations
mathcentre.ac.uk/resources/uploaded/mc-ty-rules-2009-1.pdf
commons.bcit.ca/math/competency_testing/testinfo/testsyll11/arithmetic/orderofops/orderofops.pdf
ditutor.com/natural_number/order_operations.html

>poles

epic

WTF I'm with her now

so 1+2=4?

>still using an fx-82MS

Sweet. I have a masters in math. You are wrong.

I did.
6÷2(1+2)=1
6÷2*(1+2)=9
Those are the results you get on a non meme calculator using the actual symbols of the problem

Americans want someone who will tell losers to shut the fuck up. I have no idea how the DNC thought we'd prefer an autistic man trapped in an autistic woman's body instead.

>(6/2)*(1+2)
That's not what it says though.

Different calculators use different orders of operation.

>1 + 2 =4

Holy shit you're retarded

You missed left to right, making the division happen before the mult.

Pemdas?
Hopefully you don't engineer anything i need

Knew math, but not geography

>The numbers were in her favour.

And by those numbers you mean from the polls that were controlled in the hands of liberals.

pls b fake
pls b fake

Google automatically filled it out for me.
Here's an actual result.

Fuck off.

I feel like I'm getting memed on.

If it uses / and * it's unreliable. You need a calculator that accepts ÷

This
It cant be 1 you retards

The "()" is literally worthless
It means you miltiply with that number and since its the last one you dont multiply it in the start
You prioritize only stuff that is WITHIN ()
source:t.not a nigger

>doesn't understand that 2+2 = 5 therefore 1+2 = 4

Why is it undefined? p e md as 1+2=3 then left to right 6/2=3*3=9.

(((polls)))

Can confirm. Live in Berkeley

>2(1+2)
>2*(1+2)
those are the same thing you literal retard

Answer is 1, what is wrong with your education burgers?

>PEDMAS

(((jewish math)))

>what is pemdas

6/2(1+2)
3(1+2)
3+6

Once you understand the properties, all math is left to right.

>not using a TI-92

I've got a masters in physics, I'm more inclined to 1 myself.

>Google automatically filled it out for me.
You have to understand that putting parenthesis where there were none creates a new equation. Google is just a machine, you can't expect it to understand higher mathematics. Neither 1 or 9 is right, because the way it is, BOTH of them are correct. And you are right, you are getting memed, but not by me, but by the equation.

Alright, so this is for you retards that failed the 4th grade:

>6/2(1+2)
First, we solve inside the parenthesis.
>6/2(3)
Next, we multiply.
>6/6
Divide.
>1

Remember:
Parenthesis
Exponents
Multiplication
Division
Addition
Subraction

PEMDAS

how did 23 turn into 8 in this equation lmao, the original formula would make the answer 21

Put it in a calculator. It's 9.

Grats. You are wrong. MD are the same priority, so you go left to right.

Bedmas
Division before multiplication

MD are the same priority, so you go left to right. Your answer is wrong.

... fuck, I forgot that.

>amerishart education

Wrong.

Division and multiplication are interchangeable. You solve whichever appears first in the problem.

Anyone who thinks 6 * 2 / (1+2) = 6 / 2 * (1+2) please report to the Trump employment training camps. We have immediate openings in the cement mixing and rebar bending departments.

(you)

It's P E MD AS, from left to right, since division is just inverted multiplication and subtraction is just negative addition.

America is a failed country which clings to the nonsensical imperial system and pemdas

Multiplication isn't done before division, they're done in the same step left to right

>american education

Multiplication and division have the same priority, but first you have to eliminate all parenthesis, even those with just one number.