Its a 'joe doesnt get the monkeys on a typewriter example of infinity and takes it literally' episode

>its a 'joe doesnt get the monkeys on a typewriter example of infinity and takes it literally' episode

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ufy5
youtube.com/watch?v=5O6QPTawR14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least when Karl Pilkington said he didn't get it it clear he was having a laugh and trying to get Ricky to sperg out. Joe can be so far up his own ass it's sad sometimes.

He was too distracted about his upcoming hunting trip and doing shrooms

I like JRE, but he does tend to go off about those fucking monkeys sometimes.. I made a thread about this the other day, this screencap pretty much sums up all my experience with JRE

Whatsup freak bitches

Did you pop your primate care pills today Sup Forums?

Karl is the greatest philosopher of our time.

its so weird

It a Joe Rogan bitches about joke theft, but gives Amy Schumer a pass episode.

>its a joe spontaneously disagrees with a highly educated guest with a solid point because he wants to seem smart episode

>It's a Joe pretends to be an the fringe of mainstream thought but sill clings to the popular narrative like the adolescent faggot he is episode.

That is literally every show.

its a joe offers to give the guest a book after the show episode

That T-Plus really activated my onions, seriously though, together with a moderate strength program made me muscles pop like popeye.

"Jamie can you pull up that photo of that guy who got killed by a pitbull?"

"Jesus that's fucked up."

>it's a joe and james hetfield from metallica talk about bees for 20 minutes episode

vid.me/ufy5

This is distilled Rogan.

>It's a Joe acts like every single faggot who did shrooms once and thinks he knows the secrets of the universe episode.

he's probably under the influence of drugs. i get like that when i'm drunk or high.

still funny

That was actually interesting t b h

reminder that psychs don't magically give you the secrets of the universe and you're an stupid if you think so

>it's a joe making snarky new athiest remarks to jordan peterson about christianity episode

2012 Joe is awesome its cool he likes weed.

2017 The antiTrump degenerate is pushing some hash oil onto kids who havent even gotten into college yet ruining their lives before they even have a career.

The Jesse podcast is the only good one in the last two years.

No shit, but to say there's nothing positive to be had from psychedelics is just plain wrong.

>Taking the chemical jew

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
jaimie could you get that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I have a tingling sensation at the base of my penis. Perhaps that means this is actually Joe. Big fan.

He was on a fringe, then the Overton window shifted, making him much more center.

weed is doing a number on his brain desu

He's right in the sense that literal Monkeys aren't random.

Stealing jokes from the late, great Patrice O'Neal. That's unforgivable. Patrice was the sturdiest bridge between White and Black America we've seen in a generation.

https:// youtu.be/QH5dBdpIiJw?t=4m30s
Joe Rogan may be a douche, but he is a master analyst of martial arts. So says Rickson Gracie, arguably the most dominant martial artist of all time

Didn't say there was nothing positive to be had. To think that these psychedelics are magical and somehow grant you the secret gifts of the universe is pants on head retarded (think new age hippie bullshit), though.

Checked and kekd

starts at 4:30

1. There is no such thing as information without conscious perception.
2. Thus there is no such thing as 'works of Shakespeare' without conscious perception.
3. UnGodly consciousness can't exist in infinity.
4. Thus, ironically (yet predictably, being somewhat fo an atheistic argument), the infinite monkey theorum can't be correct without the existence of God.

Feels good to reveal the widely and sadly-unrecognized stupidity of atheistic reasoning. Non-understanding of the obviousness of these premises doesn't imply they're false.

nothing i experienced or insights i had while on psychedelics means jack shit to me now, 10 years after my last time. compared to philosophy, math and science it's completely insubstantial.

reading or listening to a lecture on a famous philosopher will do so much more for your perspective than drugs ever can.

>Brings on James Hetfield of Metallica

>JR gets sidetracked 11mins in and spends 45mins talking about bee-keeping

youtube.com/watch?v=5O6QPTawR14

Patrice O'Neal could've been the goat. fuck that bitch thinks she can steal so blatantly and be fine

the infinite is a purely metaphysical concept right? it can't exist in nature.

It's an incoherent, epistemic concept. I don't know if it can't exist just because it can't be rationally comprehended.

I FUCKING LOVE MY BOY JOE ROGAN

Few people have ever been as much /ourguy/. People will always claim Sup Forums is "racist". Those people will never care that we hate a White woman for stealing from a Black man. Actual equality isn't respected, but we do it for free.

So dominant that he lied about his record and ducked anyone good for years before retiring.

Patrice still fell back on blaming Whitey whenever he and Anthony talked about it.

Yes, but he both demanded and respected honesty. Actual progress toward racial reconciliation occurred when he spoke with others about Blackness.

nothing to do with politics or world news you stupid fuck, go back to your retarded board

Wrong. Joe's show is a major podcast which has had governors and other figures as guests in the past. The topic discussed is often politics.
The Joe Rogan experience is a normie politics access point, especially now that the mainstream media has dropped its mask and become entirely incredible fearmongers.
If you'd like to swim in beta ass videos by /x/ posters go right ahead.

I absolutely enjoyed hearing JH talk about bees. It was fun.

>Its a "Joe pulls out drug paraphernalia in desperate hopes that his guests take a hit so hes not the only one high" episode
>Its a "Young Jamie self-harms because they wont let him be part of the fight companion, hes just an employee" episode.
>Its a "Bryan Callen desperately hopes Pizzagate dies off so the video of him doesnt get released." episode
>Its a "Johnny Bravo being fucking awesome" episode.

>It's a "Joe thinks the Constitution is dumb because it's old" episode
>it's a "Joe says we should give everyone $12,000 a year just for existing" episode

Yeah, I haven;t listened to this guy in months. Waiting on Gad Saad, Dr Peterson, etc.

>That's right, Goyim! Religion is bad, consumerism is good.

It was the best JRE ever, and the one where Joe spoke the least.

Really makes you think.

>it's an "Eddie is telling truth about the biggest dispensers of fake news being the mainstream media themselves, but Bryan keeps being a dumb cunt and refusing to admit how everything he listens to were PR fronts for the DNC and Clintons during the election but he still calls them 'credible news sources' and Joe for some reason can't just let them fight so he says shit like 'come on guys let's not talk over each other, let's not fight' bullshit' episode"

They need to ban Callen from all Fight Companions right fuckin now.

>its a joe offers the joint to the guest even though he has mouth herpes episode

Fuck off Bryan may wife-swapping degenrate illuminati hanger on but hes a cool dude and fucking fun.

Btw, ever so often "when Bryan says" "I have this friend who *did something incredibly degenerate*" He was the one who did that.