Sup Forums B T F O

Sup Forums B T F O

how can you even argue with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1Ajnu705iY
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noisey niggers

Why would we need to argue while this is a photoshop, and in real life Trump and his team are going to be there in 4 days ?

That's probably the reason Trump is trying to make an all white govt.

I always wanted to see the ZOO

Yeah we really need DJ Khaled as fucking secretary of defense or some shit.
>Wheres muh diversity?

keked

These niggers don't deserve anything

Indeed, you deserve to be ruined.

Common, Wale, Chance the Rapper, J, Cole, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Janelle Monae, Kendrick Lamar, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Timbaland.
The remaining three I don't know

I agree. We haven't done anything bad enough to deserve that.

lol they're not going to be going to the white house again any time soon

Probably the only reasonable person in the lineup

I remember that. I was on a visitor tour of the White House the day that happened. I got a video of them on the WH lawn having lunch.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1Ajnu705iY

They are right you know, thats what you deserve.
>for jewing the whole world

white on white, thats fucking ross

Not very diverse is it?

B-but 3 convicted felons in this line up. Can they even vote in USA ?

>First black president
>Invites a bunch of thug culture rappers into the white house
Does he realize that he's undoing every ounce of respect he could have created for black communities in one photo?

Instead of Lil' Dashawn thinking
>I'm gunna get into civil service to get in the white house
now its immediately back to
>Muhfukka lookit dees niqqas up in there, i wanna be famous enough to do that too

>the government we deserve

>Rick Ross
>DJ Khaled

lol. Wheres ma dude DMX at?

>most fag their are literally making music that has been brainwashing the young black youth into being thugs for years
Obama should be ashamed fucking pig

Busta Rhymes looks goofy as fuck now that he's fat

What's the story behind this pic?

>making the oval office smell like street nigger before trump takes office
rude

Who is going to de-louse the Oval Office after this gathering? Not to mention the stains from fried chicken grease and Jheri Curl...

yeah hes an idiot

id have invited upstanding black citizens, but then again i am not as "smart" as obama

The should have added OJ Simpson.

Wow you sound like my stepdad when he saw me and my brother watching Beavis and Butthead when we were kids.

>IT'S SATAN REEEEEEEEEEE

He named the shadow government so he got buttfucked hard

>no kodak black
>no migos
>no waka
>no 50 cent
>no chief keef
>no lil dicky
>no lil wayne
>rick ross only good one
>no yo gotti
>no 21 savage

Fucking disgusting, he even has fucking denzel curry and chance the faggot rapper there.

Wow look at all the diversity. They all look so different!

A muslim and blacks. All poorly dressed and groomed. Sums up Hussein Obama.

nICE slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

>step dad
lol

It's alright, we have Mike "Bite the Kike" Tyson on our team.

Obama isn't a convicted felon yet.

Is that xzibit next to luda?

look at all those yellow bone blacks

Yeah in dream land it would be like that but in reality it would be more like this.

Not sure why, but when I saw DJ Khlaed and Rick Ross in there I started cracking up.

openly homophobic so obongo has to cut ties with him

sorry about your broken home, bro

damn how do you know what those niggers are called? lmao!

will take weeks for Trump to get the smell out

fpbp

>t. middle class white girl

Whos the arab?

How long do you think it will take trump to get the smell of nappy nigger hair out of that office?

Might need to completely fumigate it. Definitely delouse it. I'd also check for bed bugs, fleas and AIDS.

I don't know who any of those are besides Stevie wonder, whiz khalifa, and rick ross

Ben Carson

It's not representative of the American population at all.

It needs diversity and I'm not even being ironic. That picture is all niggers, and they are only 12% the population.

The irony here is that niggers can't see it when they themselves are being racist.

This

Niggers can't even run a neighborhood.

(OP) #
Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white"

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live the "thug life" as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) fucking allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

Muh key to Islamic terrorism

i fucking love this scene

Janelle Monae can enter my government any time.

(OP) #
Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white" "snow nigger" "Slavs not white"

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) fucking allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

This desu senpai

op should be banned for creating this thread and contributing nothing like wtf stop the useless b8 spam

Just looks like a bunch of niggers. Seems kind of racist desu. What are they, like 12% of the total population? Overrepresented. They're not even smart niggers, just music people and actors. I'm embarrassed for the black community that the best people they can come up with are music faggots.

Could you imagine the faces of the founding fathers if they were to look at a photo like this?

What a disgrace.

>hating on chance
He represents the biggest middle finger to record labels in history imo, so I'm pretty biased. Legit question, what's not to like?

>degenerate, kike-agenda pushing niggers
The only thing we need is a bigger oven.

Where's Ab-soul at?

Oh wait he called out Obama kek

Who?

No but that nigger lover Lincoln would probably be jacking off over the thought of it.

um. not really. he sold out without even needing to be signed to a label

>bunch of bix nood 'music' establishment shill niggers

They only care about money, they don't even give a shit about Obama deep down, its all image.

Chance the Rapper. Releases all his albums for free on soundcloud, makes music with some big names then goes back to his friends for whatever they wanna do. His best song on his newest album is literally a "fuck you" to record labels (its called No Problem)

His songwriting is the tits, and his rapping isn't bad necessarily, just nothing too special.

Outside of that kit-kat commercial, how so? As far as I can tell he's only done things he's wanted to do, and been extremely successful in the meantime

I know I'm super biased, but I just don't see it

Can't argue with the fact that blacks are noisey [sic].

New All-Black-Gorvernment takes over US
Revolutionary new Policies

Pic related

Do you want us to burn it down again?

he surrendered his sound for pop appeal, filled his album with unnecessary, trendy rappers that have 0 chemistry with him, released his "mixtape" for "free" on (((Apple)))'s subscription streaming service

>Listening to nigger music
Don't worry goy it sounds good

A thousand times this.
Black Americans are blind to their own hypocrisy. I'm not even white.

Hadn't heard about that mixtape thing, what's it called? And I definitely agree that coloring book is pretty mediocre, and had too many songs with other big names, I still say it's too early to tell. While worse, it still sounded like a Chance album to me. If his next album is worse than coloring book, then I'll concede, but it could still be a few bad decisions for all we know

>j cole cucked in the far side
>based dot gets his own one-on-one meeting
j colefags btfo

>muh poetry

under rated

WORLDSTAR
WORLDSTAR

settle down seamus

But they really do. Grant them a plot of land and a bit of tools to get started. Tell them to not interfere with you and in turn you don't interfere with them.

Big chance!

Theyre all celebrity/famous show niggers too, including obama. No perspective on much of anything out side of hip hop and nig nogging.

He tried his best at dressing appropriately but still couldn't bring himself to wear a proper pair of shoes to the fucking white house

But y tho? Nobody in that room is qualified to do politics. They're all just over paid black/brown people that are hyped up by normies and libs.

KEK, this election has made me lose what little respect left I had for Hollywood and the music industry. These people really are delusional enough to think their opinion holds weight in the point in time.

>the government we deserve

We must suffer for our sins. We deserve punishment.

>mike has a marxist commie piece of shit tattoo
literally worse than the face tribal

>lincoln
>nigger lover
>Abraham Lincoln wanted to ship freed black slaves away from the US to British colonies in the Caribbean even in the final months of his life.

The kikes will try to tell you otherwise.

Why wasn't this fine pillar in the PoC community present in the picture?

Why are they all dressed like that?

>only 3 women
Why are black people so misogynistic?