So, we know that dating and marrying a single mother and taking care of her kid is degenerate, but what about adoption...

So, we know that dating and marrying a single mother and taking care of her kid is degenerate, but what about adoption? What if a husband and wife want to adopt a baby of their own race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Signing up to be a cuck

No, it creates more problems.

Without using the word cuck how it degenerate?

I really hope you don't really listen to Sup Forums when it comes to who date and who don't.

I mean... this is an anime-based page after all

> adoption is legit. If you're financially stable

Kids in care are damaged goods.

nICE slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Its ok if its your own race. Marrying into that shit is cucked bc you're accepting the child as a term of getting poon. Adopting is just charity. Just don't give it your name and pretend its blood.

What could go wrong?

Why is she famous? She's ugly and can't act.

As long as you still have kids of your own, if you can.

Giving a kid a stable, loving upbringing makes for a better society.

Someone needs to take care of them or else they become criminals.

As long as they're white it's ok.

Even if they're an infant?

Adoption only makes since if you are unable to have children and are adopting a child of your own race.

Otherwise your wife is essentially saying "I'd rather care for some strangers kid than allow you to get me pregnant and give birth to your child."

Enjoy raising some heroine whore's baby. and then after 16 years of teaching the little bastard, act surprised when it gets addicted itself.

Plenty of couples who can't have children give the adopted kids their last name. What last name should the kids have instead, the one of some loser mom who abandons her children?

It's a great thing. As long as it's a good w. Euro kid, raise that little fucker.
Chances are his parents could have died in a car accident or something - just a tragic accident to fuck up this otherwise normal kid's life.
Plus, read Mein Kampf vol. 2 ch. 2 for Adolf's views on it

White child? Cool

Nonwhite child? Fuck no. Even if you don't care about white nationalism, everyone is going to assume you're a cuck who's wife got impregnated by some Tyrone/Muhammad/Chun Li/Roberto.

>Sup Forums hates adoption
You guys are truley just neo nazi muslims

Please tell me this isnt true

I still dont get why raising someone else child is degenerate. Its doing society an enormous favor. Its a very Christian thing to do as well. Either because you marry in or via adoption.

Connections, her father was a CEO of some contracting company so he got her the parts.

>helping a white child grow up and not be a degenerate leftist cuck

Why would Sup Forums ever disagree with adopting a white child?

It's true. Liberal "Christians".

The kikes want you to believe that raising any white child properly is degenerate, because they know that they're going to grow up hopelessly damaged in the facilities that (((they))) own.

If adoption was good enough for a Caesar, it should be good enough for any white male.

Do not fall for kike lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus

Learn to read you fucking terrorist. Half are just faggots here who are LARPing about anyone who adopts is a cuck.
Others here are actually contributing half decent content

Her eyes are too far apart

>tfw FAS

>its only the half i swear Sup Forums is board of open mindness

What if I'm gay and want to adopt?

Adoption is degenerate. The biological parents of adopted kids are usually degenerate subhumans, and they should be prevented from passing on their genes.

>107410974
REEEEE GTFO DESING YOURSELF A FUCKING FLAG YOU DISGUSTING AR*B

Take care of them with a bullet.

Funnily enough, Islam is completely against adoption.

The rates of pedophilia among the gays is actually quite disturbing: I wouldn't trust a gay with my own children. But then the sewer trash that give up their offspring to adoption tend to not give a fuck about anything but their next fix of meth.

I think it's great if a couple can't conceive. If they can, they should have their own babies.

If you have to adopt, distant family relatives is the best option. ie your 2nd cousin in a crackhead whore so you adopt her baby.

Gay adoption is 100% wrong.
Whites adopting black babies is 100% wrong.

If you're unable to have your own children, then it's absolutely fine.

What a hot woman, damn.

Do you know who puts there kids up for adoption?
Niggers and Druggies.

the child is guaranteed to be mentally retarded or close to it.

This. Adopting as long as they're white is the next best thing to having your own.

This. There is literally nothing wrong with it.

I think it's a pretty acceptable thing to do if you can't have children at all. It should come naturally to everyone but unfortunately, no matter how many expensive and uncomfortable treatments one makes, some men and women are completely unable to breed. As long as it's a child of your own race, it's not only a way to start a proper family but also saves some kid from becoming the sort of undesirable citizen that ruins society.

This. It's not the kids' fault that their parent fucked around or made terrible choices.

Adoption is fine if a couple wants children is incapable of having children of their own.

The real problem is that there are as many orphaned or foster kids as there are. We need to start taking steps towards preventing unqualified or undesirable people from having kids they can't take care of.

The current system offers poor single mothers incentives for having more kids (which in many cases leads to them having more kids than they can support and inevitably has them taken away by the state and put into foster care), instead we should offer incentives for voluntary sterilization.

What about if you have a significant amount of nonwhite blood

If both you and your wife can't have children, then it is permissible to adopt a child of your race.

If either you or your wife can have children, but the other can't, then you should split up immediately.

>mercilessly gunning down children
Slow down there, Edgy McEdgerson.

>raising a kid that is not your own
Only good if you literally can't make your own children because of faulty genitals.
Your sole purpose in life is to pass on your genes and make sure they will do so in the future as well.

You can trust me I got quints

if you have no way to have a family otherwise (no fag couples don't count), sure give it a try. you could prevent a foster kid from growing into a menace to society, if you're lucky they will turn out alright.
managing to do that commands the highest respect.
there is however inherent danger in it, be prepared, be conscious, and BE FINANCIALLY STABLE.

that being said, forget being able to actually raise a functional family in this day and age, faggot. it's hopeless until we change this wretched world for the better.

It's okay if they get the kid when they're a baby so they can prevent any trash-related retardation from cropping up. In fact I would recommend adoption if you have shitty genetics, because you'd keep a kid from growing up to become a thug and you'd save the world from your shitty genes.

Not degenerate.