Are there any "red pill" stories or pretty interesting stories in x-files?

are there any "red pill" stories or pretty interesting stories in x-files?

Other urls found in this thread:

skippable.tumblr.com/post/93538543582/the-x-files
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, follow the Mythology pretty good

skippable.tumblr.com/post/93538543582/the-x-files

IIRC there's an episode where some dead jew comes back to life as a golem to kill a comically evil white supremacist neo-nazi shop owner.

the new season had a Alex Jones guy who were right in the end

Yeah there's this one if I remember correctly where a group of black men are found with missing genetellia. Really interesting episode see? It turns out OP was cutting their dicks off and stuffing them with rocks then to use them as a dildo.

X-Files Season 1-5 --> Based Tier
X-Files Season 6 --> Great Tier
X-Files Season 7 --> Meh/Good Tier

X-Files Season 8 --> Shit Tier

X-Files Season 9 --> Cancer Tier

Haven't watch the new season or the second movie. First movie was good.

This. The "mythology" of the show is kinda good. But I don't think there is anything directly Sup Forums-related, just general conspiracy stuff.
Also, don't forget to watch the 1998 X-Files movie ("Fight the Future") - that's one of the best science fiction horrors I've ever seen.

The second movie is not nearly as good as the first one, which is a shame.

the second movie was disappointing af

i expected aliens, not some russian organ mafia and a lunatic prophet

At the time it was on it was great. I would imagine most of it to be pretty wonky in it's outdatedness at this point.

Gillian Anderson lost her virginity to a neo-nazi skinhead back in the 1980's when she was an angsty little punk rock girl.

Not even making shit up here. I used to be a huge fan of the x-files and had every interview with the stars of the show, every book about it, etc and she totally talked about the experience in an interview with Esquire or Playboy or some other magazine.

Agreed.

Do you know any other conspiracy/mysteries/aliens-related TV show that's not dumb as fuck? X-Files is one of a kind. All the ripoffs suck.

Nice.

kek. However, the runner-up to the X-files, the lone gunmen, had an eerie prediction of 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

I no longer watch tv. And you're right, it was one of a kind, so far.

That said, conspiracy stuff in general doesn't strike me as terribly redpilled in the 1st place.

Season 8 outside of mulder nonsense was solid.

The X-Files is not red pilled
Stop

One of the first pictures I fapped to on a computer after downloading it on a 14kbps modem. Right next to an upskirt of one of the Spice girls.

>Haven't watch the new season
The only episode that was good was #3, and it was a "monster of the week", and more humorous than anything

This one.

she's the reason why I have a huge thing for redheads

I like Gillian, can anyone tell. I hated the spice girls. Wasn't much that was more annoying that was being played on the radio at that time.

I''m currently on season six of a binge of x-files. There are several jew references, the golem, Bryan Cranston hating jews and calling mulder a jew in that exploding head episode. There was several other episodes where Mulder is accused of being a jew, I always laugh.

Watch it again nowadays. It still holds up pretty well. Something like getting cell phone reception in Siberia was a bit silly but it's a show. SFX, make up and acting are usually pretty solid. There are a few stupid episodes though, like the woods eating people episode, or the child psychologist with daddy issues and killer trees. That shit was stupid.

The "lore" episodes are really good up until season 8. I was blown away by some of the explanations about the invasion and all. Or how EVERYTHING was set up to throw mulder off the real truth. Great stuff.

The first four seasons are actual "Must See TV." The show is a rare gem because it has 4 great characters (Mulder, Scully, Skinner, Cancer Man) backed up by one of the best writing staffs ever assembled.

The only sci fi shows I liked better were the original Twilight Zone and original Outer Limits (not the shitty remakes,) writers. Nobody topped those two but the X Files and some of the early Star Trek original series came close.

>woods eating people episode,
The one in Florida and then it's revealed it's Spaniards who evolved?

Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose is wonderfully nihilistic

Jose Chung's From Outer Space is kinda redpilled in regards to the "truth"

Watch the Bermuda Triangle episode for hawt fashy cosplay

Watch the one with the Kennedy assasination for Feels Over Reals

There's literally a Dindu Nuffin episode with psychic blacks but I forget what season it's in

I think I enjoyed it when it was on more because I was younger, and it was at a time you couldn't just pick up your phone and start looking shit up. Something absurd and fucked up would happen... annnnnnnd cut to commercial... WTF was that thing? I feel like if I watched it now, I would just kind of sit there thinking, wtf am I doing with my time here.

It also strikes me that when it was on, the way it was shot, the lighting (the atmosphere, everything was so dark), it was really like nothing else on tv at the time.