PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FOUR DAYS EDITION

ATTENTION!
ANTIFA AND OTHER LEFTIST GROUPS ARE PLOTTING TO SHUT DOWN THE INAUGURATION GO HERE TO STOP THEM OTHERWISE STAY HERE
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
58pic2017.org/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
>Mike Pompeo (CIA Head) 1/12/17
youtu.be/qBVKGnI5cyk
>Gen. James Mattis (Sec. Def.) 1/12/17
youtu.be/8f2ROIPRWD0
>Ben Carson (HUD) 1/12/17
youtu.be/9ZfJH9Cidg8
>Elain Chao (Sec Trans) 1/11/17
youtu.be/wUt7ZO76fv8
>Rex Tillerson (Sec State) 1/11/17
youtu.be/bgXz8W9tHwo
>Gen. John Kelly (Homeland Sec) 1/10/17
youtu.be/MpSRV74Kgr8
>Sen. Jeff Sessions (AG) Day 1 1/10/17
youtu.be/NRBnF11Kplk

APPEARANCES
>Trump interview with Times of London and Bild 1/15/17
youtu.be/h3MG7Dt04rk
>Pence on Fox News Sunday 1/15/17
youtu.be/l4qClhUNDJM
>Pence on Face the Nation 1/15/17
youtu.be/KIDqphEmFQM
>Trump Press Conference 1/11/17
youtu.be/UV27p_IGSAU
>Trump impromptu presser NYE @Mar-A-Lago 12/31/16
youtu.be/qaIMMMaWZwU
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0

FUN STUFF
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

Other urls found in this thread:

iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31151:trump-administration-urged-to-worked-with-iranian-resistance&catid=4&Itemid=109
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>More than 20 former senior bipartisan government officials have written a letter to urge the incoming administration to work with the Iranian Resistance in order to get rid of the mullah’s regime.They encourage Donald Trump to work with the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), which calls for free and fair elections, freedom of religion and gender equality. The letter read: "Iran's rulers have directly targeted US strategic interests, policies and principles, and those of our allies and friends in the Middle East. To restore American influence and credibility in the world, the United States needs a revised policy." The Iranian Government have continually spread lies about the Iranian Resistance in order to discredit them in the eyes of Western governments and indeed, for a while the West was convinced, but this could be the beginning of the end.

>The People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) were taken off the US terror list in 2012, under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, thanks to their tireless work providing evidence of Iran’s secret nuclear programme and their human rights abuses.They were only put on that list in the first place, to curry favour with the mullahs, much like the nuclear deal was supposed to.Former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton told Fox News: "I think what's being offered here is to say, 'Look, there is an opposition in Iran'. It's a lot of different pieces, like all opposition movements [and] a lot of the groups don't get on well together, but let's be clear: There is an alternative to the ayatollahs."

>The Trump transition team has yet to respond to the letter and it is unclear whether he will meet with the Iranian Resistance, however, considering his opposition to the Iran deal, it may be in his best interests.

iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31151:trump-administration-urged-to-worked-with-iranian-resistance&catid=4&Itemid=109

WHEN WILL WE GO BACK TO SPACE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

tl;dr

Reminder: O'Keefe coming up on Hannity radio now!

iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

Are we /comfy/ m8?

almost had to resort to joeposting

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO WERE NOT REALLY GONNA GAS ANYBODY

FOUR DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS INAUGURATED

I WANT TO SUCKLE ON ANRI'S TEATS

WHY DID HE PRAISED THAT FUCKING NIG?

Stream for the MLK chimp out?

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

REMINDER

HYPE
Dont taze me bro

PROJECT VERITAS ON HANNITY RADIO SHOW NOW
>PROJECT VERITAS ON HANNITY RADIO SHOW NOW

A fellow brother.
Because, Ivan, he doesn't want to cause a chimpout 4 days before he takes office.

nice blog post
didn't read
sorry

Got any imgurs of the esstential anri?

Kill yourself, nation wrecking scum.

DO NOT REPLY TO FAKE NEWS

>Just wanted to see if you had any reaction.

Are they fucking serious?

Thats not appropriate.

COMET PING PONG NAMED ON HANNITY / JAMES O KEEF MEETING

HIGHLY HAPPENING

Something you all need to see:

Because making jokes like that is totally legit.

How are you enjoying MLK day, /ptg/?

literal jewish multicult brainwash. he is looking more like a communist supporting blm activist everyday

It's a copypasta.

He met with MLK's son today too. He'll get the left to turn on their roots completely within a year.

To all of you that live in red voting states. You have 2 months to move. After that, if you don't then do not consider yourself one of the good guys. I want you dead. I want your families dead. I want your wives, husbands and children dead. Not just dead but horrible painful deaths. Torturous cancers - bone, brain. Burning alive. Drownings. Wives and daughters or should I say cunts should be brutally raped first. All before you have your own agonizing death. If you live in a blue state but I know you supported Hitler I want the same for you but you don't get the grace period. To the rest of you in red states I hope the land runs red with your children's blood. I will cheer at every disaster that takes you out. The higher the death toll the better. Every tornado, school shooting, every twisted body found in rubble will now be a joyous occasion for me. I will no longer buy American made products - the Mexicans, Chinese and Canadians make better stuff anyway. I will not support your NATO troops either. Every dead American is now a victory for me. You spoke, America. Now choke on your own putrid vomit while I masturbate to the thought of your misery.

Guys I'm scared.. I own a Tex-Mex resturant in the Houston Area and a mass deportation of illegals by King Trump would absolutely devastate my business and many other authentic Tex-Mex establishments.

How will we ensure a future for our delicious Fajitas???

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Well that sucks

Do you know what happened to that user who replied to shills?

OOOOOOOH WE'RE DEF. HYPE, SHOPPER!!

NORWAY!! HOW ARE YOU??

HOW WILL YOU SPEND INAUGURATION DAY FRIDAY?!?

He wanted to stock up on Twitter salt.

>I-I was only p-pretending to be retarded ;_;

This awoo has big teeth.

You don't. Sorry brah

Hadn't checked the news all day and I come back to this shit.

So, What will trumpcare look like?

Hey high energy m8.

I'll defend it
A: You'd be dumb to stick around for police to come pick you up
B: Unlucky place for him because of the car so he can't swerve to avoid her
C: The bike is probably loud as hell and its a clueless woman walking in front
D: It's totally normal to pick the pockets of people you've knocked unconcious

Woah. You went dark Finland. You used to be so full of joy.

How did Veritas manage to infiltrate another group. People should be wise to this stuff by now.

Why is it hard for people to understand that civic nationalism is the first step towards ethnonationalism, with the emphasis on the state, the culture, and eventually, the zeitghast(or whatever its called) should move to the people. Slowly bring Hitler back into the fold of politically acceptable. Subvert everyone, mixed with policies that favor either the removal of nonwhites, or trains them to succeed, in other countries

Just fucking immigrate legally

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

It'll be tremendous, the best healthcare system in the world, that I can tell you.

>he retired before doing a VR scene

It's not fair.

For you.

As long as there's no individual mandate I don't really care.

Yea man
Bullshit!
WOOHOO
HNNG

There's a great comic from Sup Forums that's sums this up.
>Hurr durr I'm gonna gas you at the deploraball.
>The fuck? Hello 911... Fuck off retard.
>H-Ha, I was only pretending!

Fucking dumbass.

NEVER
noice

Hey crusaderlarp you forgot to put /ptg/ in the op

Look at me. We are the jew now.

WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING AND WINNING!

I meant she.

The last time we funded a bunch of Mujahedin against a government we disliked we got Osama bin Laden. Just fucking glass Tehran.

>She

I'm a WASP born and raised in Texas but the majority of my cooks and a good portion of my costumers are not... The quality of food and the number of costumers is going to drop dramatically. I thought Trump supported independent business owners!!!

Should I look for work in a state where nobody knows my face or continue to live near my old high school and find some job? I'm not sure what to do.

I don't give a fuck.
I'll respond to whoever I damn well please, without approval or consent.
Get fucked shit slurping faggot.

Fuck you too for good measure.

Its winter, of course its dark

>The last time we funded a bunch of Mujahedin against a government we disliked we got ISIS

know your history user

New Operation Frantic thread. Crush Antifa! Save the inauguration!

Look on his site
Its been there for a year

AYO fuck Iran. Regime change is GOOD.

I think. Didn't really read it.

It's too late now, user.

>about a year ago
"hi my name is donald trump and i'm running for president"

'member when it all began?

On inauguration day I will fill my body with sugar and soft drink and stay glued to the computer watching it all unfold. Watching a fantastic speech by Trump. The liberal tears, and the inevitable chimpout when the sun goes down. It will be a fantastic day. Need to plan my sleep cycle to prepare my body for a long stretch of happenings and fun.
IT WILL BE A DAY OF MAGA INCARNATE

FOUR DAYS

don't shit up the thread with spam

kek

Finland will be annexed by Russia and every woman you cared about or know will flash their tits to Ivan and Putin.

They're probably expecting the Deploraball to be some Nazi LARP session. Complete with Trump armbands and roman salutes. Really, it's just going to be a collection of timid loners awkwardly making conversation.

Tell that to the judge

Haha.

U mad?

He does, but he also supports America first, and to prioritize that you must prioritize the people, meaning you need to protect against illegal immigrants and the like.
>implying all small businesses require illegal labor

Your gay restaurant doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Keeping this nation above three digit iq is more important. Sorry, try moving to mexico.

Go to Montana
Be comfy eternal

year and a half senpai

It's okay. He's doing the right thing, these faggots want to cause an uproar.

Hire legal spics you dumbass.

you really must return to where you came from

IS THIS HOW JOEPOSTING DIES

Fuck that kike park meme

I keep reading that as Operation Fanfic

NEW VIDEO TOMORROW

BUMP

lol

Remember when Donald trump was only level 1 and had trouble fighting that first boss guac man at first?

If they've been in the country too long you lose that authentic bean bag cooking style though :( Plus then you have to pay them more.

>we're still embedded
hehe

if I were him I would keep saying this whether it were true or not

hopefully FBI has them wiretapped already

Gimmie job Texas-kun!

KEEP TRYING.

Okeefe has more stuff to release tomorrow.
He still has people inside and leaking more information.