Operation Frantic: Hold the line edition

Hello and welcome to the Operation Frantic general. Our purpose is to create a single general where efforts to thwart Antifa and other leftist goons can be coordinated. After the video released by James O'Keefe, it has become abundantly clear that our enemies on the left are willing to stoop to the lowest levels and construct chemical weapons to attack innocent civilians for having the wrong opinions. They will no doubt become more extreme and crazed as the days go on. As such, with the four days we have left to go before the inauguration, we must stop them at any cost.

>What can you do?
As the situation unfolds, we will have more activities for patriots and allies abroad to partake in. At the moment, we will be doing the following.
>Investigation and reporting of DIY spaces and other commie flophouses that violate safety codes in the DC area
These places are used to discreetly house imported protesters, build improvised weapons and radicalized troubled individuals who wander in. Find and investigate these places and if a safety violation is found, report it to the the authorities. Do not post any private information in this thread.
>Memetic Warfare
Create and disseminate memes informing normies of the danger that awaits Trump supporters at DC. Paint the Antifas as evil, repressive Marxist and thugs (they are). Whatever you have to do to make the normies hate them.
>On the ground presence
To be decided on

Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Now with that all out of the way, I wish you all good luck and good hunting.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821087046395695104
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
archive.is/j0TTx
lmgtfy.com/?q=okeefe video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UPDATE!

if you find anything that should be added. you know the drill.

oh that is just counter-intelligence 101 right there. just like labeling a defector a double agent.

Can any burger comment on if this will save them from federal buttfuck?

Feds aren't even interested in Antifa. They have the media's protection.

Not a (((lawyer))), but I think they would need some phsycial evidence to help support the case otherwise it is just some guys LARPing and a pedo pizza place. The fact that the bought tickets is a step in the right direction, but they would need evidence of the necessary chemicals or something to really make it worth going after. The best thing that will come of this is that security will be increased and likely nothing will happen now.

Boohoo antifa

It's a shame it's not easier to put these people on lock, but then again, we'd be no better if we started taking away their legal rights without evidence. so, with that said, let the hunt for evidence begin.

We have evidence.

good, please post it so it can be spread. fuck people like pic related.

bump
Made this thread too early

OK cool. Then maybe they can get charged with something.

yup, I know, mistook a shill for the last OP, I have to stop reading these id's by color.

There's already enough to nail them with conspiracy charges.

I hope you are right, but it doesn't look that way to me. Not that I would really know.

O'Keefe responded to this. If you watch the video they said they're going to scout the National Press Building. Then the sent out a email regarding that. Why would anyone do that if it was merely a ruse?

How did he respond?

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821087046395695104

Yeah. good work leaf. they're getting indicted.

Oh Lordy

bumping, last thread is almost at limit.

Russian user reporting in. Can't attend or do anything rl, and I don't have any social media presence to alert the normies. Can I still help? Will fire depts accept my reports via email?

they might, if it's a legit report. and you can still spread dank meme's around, especially ones that point out how fascist antifa and other groups like them actually are.

FUCK YOU ANTIFA

Right, so just scoop the places and email them in, got it. Should I stick to a specific state/area?
How can I help with memetic warfare? Spreading isn't an option. I could try doing it on reddit by may get instabanned for having a throwaway.

Femanon, I'm going to be at the inauguration. What should I do? I would appreciate specific orders.

Saved!

Is this thread safe or should "we" (as in the fire lads) keep our heads down to avoid getting the whole thing banned once again?

Do you guys provide anti caltrop boots?

flash tits at camera

beat up protesters

This guy Dylan likes to stay sober while taking sexual advantage of drunk girls who think they are fighting the system. Watch out for him.

aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

if your strong enough, help hold the meat wall up. otherwise it seems were unsure at the moment. and to satisfy our collective autism, Tit pics or your lying.

Noice, but flashing tits serves no purpose. I think I'd be too far away from the protesters to do anything about them. I'm aiming to be as close to the president as possible though, so I can take hd pics of him ^_^

1st: on the internet nobody knows you're a dog
2nd: don't take orders from Sup Forums, except if it is "tits or gtfo".
3rd: use your common sense, everybody is anonymous here, this place could be packed full with antifa and you would end up being a useful tool at best or getting yourself in trouble at worst.

3.14d chess right there

>he is greek

By all means, I'm sure things will be secure with Secret Service, Bikers 4 Trump, Nat Guard, etc. I wouldn't expect Antifa to get far for the most secured event in the United States, especially with the upset after Trump won.

I'd say keep your eyes and ears out Femanon, but otherwise, enjoy the beginning of MAGA.

It could be, but isn't it up to you to see if those orders are a ruse? It'd be pretty obvious if they were antifa.

Flash tits here for good measure.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

No timestamp, could be any slag

don't get drunk or you will be raped by niggers

see
:^)

Kek wills it!

take'em. Trump gen would love to have 'em saved.

great boobs.

It's what they do!

Archived online version of the same press release on their website.
archive.is/j0TTx

Drinking is for degenerates, user.

Timestamp, dumbtramp

lol set up a tumblr account and spread this

ANTIFA BASE:

"The Peace House"
DC HQ of the "food, clothing, resistance" collective

twitter @fcrcollective
1005 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018

>Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.jpg

bump

Nice watermark.

Google Street image for reference.

Note the shitty Library box, and the copious bottles of booze. Also the side gate, I wonder what's in their backyard?

reminder for our RWSS. your duty is everywhere around the country, but for the next several days, special attention to the DC area. Antifa may want to do a lot of damage but they do have weak wills. a small amount of attrition before they commit to the protest will reduce their number greatly, so report violations when you see them. best of luck hunting safety squad.

>1005 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington, DC 20018

Are they up to fire code? Can any of you check?

from their jewbook

I hope they go nuts, Trump gets sworn in, declares martial law, and we shoot them like dogs in the streets.

Also notice that the two next-door neighbors to their right are trying to move away.
Can't imagine why.

>watching Wolf Blitzer

Imagine the smell.

This room seems safe enough.

Just a heads up that the usual /qa/dittor is monitoring and reporting this thread (both on /qa/ and using the report button).

Keep /rwss/ to the minimum, stick to the antifa video to keep it board related

Messy. How many people live here? What's in their sheds? What's in their basement?

Do they even know we're looking at them?

Project Veritas needs MSM attention again, tweet them to report on the new video Jan 16th 2017
>-------------
>-------------
Tags: #Inauguration! #DisruptJ20 #DC #tcot
>-------------
*also can use existing popular tags to piggy back
>-------------
>If one of these news outlets reports on it, let me know and I will update.
-------------
MAINSTREAM NEWS

>Fox News
@megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @seanhannity @FoxNews

@foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday

>CNN
@jaketapper @andersoncooper @ErinBurnett @wolfblitzer @donlemon @morningmika

>NBC / MSNBC
@LesterHoltNBC @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @Morning_Joe @HardballChris @MSNBC

@MeetThePress

-------------
>Fox News Shows
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio

@TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam

>Fox News People
@megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters

@kimguilfoyle
-------------
>CNN Shows
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom

>CNN People
@jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal

@BrianToddCNN
-------------
>NBC / MSNBC Shows
@Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow

@usatoday2016

>NBC / MSNBC people
@LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika
-------------
>cbs
@CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley
-------------
>ABC
@ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews
-------------
>Misc May be fair
@DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @washtimes
-------------
>Misc likely (or known) in the tank for DNC / Establishment
@HuffingtonPost @HuffPostPol @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

>@DRUDGE, @washtimes already on this

Sure would be a shame if some anons showed up (undercover).

Thank you Sweden.

Wouldn't that be dangerous? What if they do some mind games to indoctrinate?

More importantly, what would they do if they found out what they were up to?

Bpd=kkk?

"Industrial workers of the world" Never worked a day at an industrial job in his life.

I'll be on the ground at the inauguration. Head on a swivel is my motto.

>Wouldn't that be dangerous?
No. Just pretend to be one of them and find out their plans.
>What if they do some mind games to indoctrinate?
Are you that feeble minded?
>More importantly, what would they do if they found out what they were up to?
Call you a fascist and throw dirty socks.

>More importantly, what would they do if they found out what they were up to?
European antifa is way more dangerous than american antifa. The latter is trannies and dangerhairs being led by le feminist black dudes like deray.

FYI some of these people have gotten very violent. Not as much here in the US, but in Europe for sure.

Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white" "slavic not white "snow nigger" etc

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live the "thug life" as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) fucking allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

>Are you
I don't even live in the DC area.
>Call you a facist and throw dirty socks

user, if an undercover user went in there, and discovered a cache of guns, ammo, and chemicals to make stink bombs, I hadly doubt their reply will be to call us poopy heads and threaten to take away graham crackers for the night.

Unless this isn't that kind of house that would normally stash guns. I'd imagine Antifa would either keep their caches off site, or at housing quarters farther out of reach of civilization.

>Can any of you check?
How do we check?

>Sure would be a shame if some anons showed up (undercover).

Nice try Antifa.

For all intents and purposes do not plan anything in this board that cannot be public knowledge, this is not a congolese paper origamy bulletin board.

After the pee pee poo poo shenanigans this is probably the most surveilled and news watched board in this whole damn site.

>After the video released by James O'Keefe

Link?

retard lmgtfy.com/?q=okeefe video

>twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821087046395695104

>FYI some of these people have gotten very violent

lol.

>user, if an undercover user went in there, and discovered a cache of guns, ammo, and chemicals to make stink bombs
You take pictures and alert the FBI after uploading somewhere.
>I hadly doubt their reply will be to call us poopy heads and threaten to take away graham crackers for the night.
What would they do? Fire off all their shit and alert everyone in the neighborhood as well as local authorities?

They don't have shit because leftists are pussies who hate guns.

Pics coming of what I nabbed. Mind the mobile orientation

Local anons put boots on the ground and take a look.

Other than that, google street view and their own damn pictures.

>No sprinklers.
>Sprinklers restricted or covered.
>Exits not clearly marked.
>Extension wires used in a permanent application.
>Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
>No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
>Uncovered holes in ceilings.
>No smoke detectors.
>No emergency lighting.
>No certificate of occupancy.
>No permits for remodeling or building additions.

Who Needs to Know
>Fire Marshal/Fire Safety Council
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
>City Council Members
>Landlords/Property Owners

If not you then who?

>Nice try Antifa.

What?

>What would they do? Fire off all their shit and alert everyone in the neighborhood as well as local authorities?

I imagine a blunt instrument or a blade would do handy for that kind of thing.

They don't have the balls.

Suggesting a person to put himself in harms way by showing up in a place he will stand out like a sore thumb.

Think about it: someone shows up mysteriously at this thread and bungles the basics of this board:

> can't link posts
> doesn't praise kek or check digits
> post tits without timestamp
> make dumb suggestions

Oldfags would be able to spot such an outsider a mile away and take appropriate countermeasures.

In real life it is even worse. You show up, unaccompanied, unfamiliar with the clothing and lingo and, even worse, having taken a full shower that day, with actual water and soap.

You better take your caltrop proof boots.

Use that link

Can you say that for certain user? I mean I know American Liberals are the weakest shit, but back an animal into a corner and they're likely to do anything.

American antifa is not security conscious and are mainly a bunch of larping college kids. Don't wear a suit and you'll fit right in.

>Our purpose is to create a single general where efforts to thwart Antifa and other leftist goons can be coordinated.

Why "thwart" them? They're entertaining. I want to see some exciting riots and fights on TV, don't try to stop all the fun and fireworks

>Suggesting a person to put himself in harms way

It's a SJW house that probably smells like weed and piss. These aren't radical muslims.

I saw you do this same shit in the last thread. Accusing literally everyone of being [x] and starting infights.