Why do millennials want marijuana legalized when it has been proven to cause harm?

Why do millennials want marijuana legalized when it has been proven to cause harm?

Other urls found in this thread:

vaporizerwizard.com/mighty-vaporizer-review/
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=fruit of the vine bible verse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becuz 420weedblazeitfaggot

Liberal propaganda.

I feel sorry for you if you don't smoke weed faggot

it's living life in high definition, nu male beta male

*rips bong*
EUCK EOUACKCKK

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HOLD IT IN BRO U GET HIGHER

DUUUDE MY VISION IS LIKE... HD BROO

Its just edgy to support legalization, majority of young people support it so it became basically Virtue-Signalling

Not a single person in history has died from an overdose of marijuana.

Millions have suffered from overdosing on alcohol, prescription drugs, and other legal mind-altering substances, to include caffeine and nicotine.

Sure, people can always abuse pot. But millions have already been helped greatly by its positive effects in treatment of depression and chronic pain. Cannabis use among even senior citizens is skyrocketing due to its medicinal benefits for folks ailing from arthritis, late-life depression, etc.

Why shouldn't it be legal?

they "feel" otherwise

weed is the answer to opiate addiction

both are degenerate

>proven to cause harm
proofs?

>does not smoke weed
>no one should be allowed to smoke then
Fuck off, retard

yeah, and everybody who plays a video game is a 400 lb neckbeard virgin

You sound like you're too scared to smoke weed, and are likely actually likely a virgin lol.

You mad fag?

>shill thread

Why do most people want alcohol to remain legal when it has been proven to cause harm?

'proven to cause harm'
Yeah gonna need some citations and we're gonna need to set up a time for debate.

I smoked it and the pain I had literally disappeared. I'd support it for medicinal use.

They're too scared to smoke weed, that's literally it.

Sativa works with your mind, and that genuinely scares the beta males

The answer is everything should be legal. The natural selection will do its job.

Idk why is alcohol legal when it has been proven to cause harm

It's almost like this country was founded on the idea of individual freedom and liberty until we gave women the right to vote and they set the precedent that it's okay to ban easily produced substances and plants because muh feels, even though the only result is a black market and more money for gang banging niggers

That's what happened with me and depression.

Jack Herer legitimately zapped the depression from my brain steam. The idea of being depressed is beyond my comprehension, and I've since gotten a long term girlfriend and enrolled into college on track to become an RN

Anybody who is against weed should be shot, honestly.

Lots of things are proven to cause harm: Alcohol, Tobacco, hover boards.

We just don't need the government to coddle us like Gen X and the boomers

>get tattoos
>large ones on thigh and arm
>cover them up at every opportunity to make yourself seem more girly and youthful

how broken is this woman?

>proven to cause harm?

citation needed

oh right I forgot, this is a slide thread with 1 post from OP.

sage

Doesn't smoking it harm your lungs?

it's the only thing keeping them wanting to live and yet they don't see they are slaves to it making it revolve around their whole life. Clothes, food, drinks, lifestyles and etc.

Never see crackheads trying to mix crack into their food, wearing crack themed clothes, post it all day on social media and etc now do you?

vaporizerwizard.com/mighty-vaporizer-review/

this is what I use.

German engineered vaporizer, can use it out on the smoking patio at bars etc and nobody notices a single thing

look up the history of why pot was made illegal in the first place. (hint: big business couldn't make money off of it.)

there are other ways to consume cannabis, friendo (like putting it in food, teas, candies, etc.)

>Why do millennials want marijuana legalized when it has been proven to cause harm?

>everything that has been "proven" to cause "harm" should be illegal

So then, by your logic, we should also ban:
>cars, since they are proven to be cause harm and pollute
>any food that contains sugar, since they are proven to cause harm and illness
>literally every pharmaceutical medicine, since they all have side effects that are "harmful" to varying extent
>being outside in the sun, since that's harmful for your skin
>all plastic products, since they areproven to be harmful to both us and the earth

You get the idea faggot. If you want to ban a plant because youy think it's dangerous, you've been fucking brainwashed. Here's an idea: If you don't like weed, don't use it. Simple as that

no man, it was racial and cultural, only blacks and Mexicans used it.

It's just like alcohol prohibition, we hated the Catholics (Irish, Italians and Pols) so we tried to ban their culture.

Then when a bunch of Italians were forced on to the black market to bootleg alcohol we said "See how violent alcohol makes those guidos"

Good luck with your explosion in unemployment and crime rates once you make heroine legal

>inb4 a bunch dude WEED lmaos start defending there degenerate hobby

beta cuck detected

It's just people that are too scared to smoke it because they're afraid they'll have a panic attack, and are bitter at those who can handle it

This is already happening, except it's being cut with fentanyl and killing unaware junkies. Legal heroin would solve that.

>marijuana legalized when it has been proven to cause harm

BAN GUNS
A
N

G
U
N
S

>proven to cause harm
>american education

There is nothing wrong with cannabis. Alcohol has proven to be worse. Faggot.

Because they are stupid and think the consequences will be handled by public health services anyway.

Either have public health services OR let people make their own stupid decisions.

What's wrong with it?

Why would I say, want to drive sober on a 30 minute drive, while I can take a hit before and have the drive be infinitely better?

Same with walking long distances, etc.

again, a good sativa buzz genuinely enhances your experience in mundane scenarios, etc

DUDE ITS JUST A PLANT
LIKE BRO IT CURES CANCER LMAO

>Driving while high

People like you are why people like me can't enjoy weed legally.

Stop letting your irresponsibility ruin it for the rest of us

james, you're fucking fired

>2016+1
>still being anti-cannabis
fuck off autists

Not a single person tried to refute this. Sup Forums btfo by common sense within the first 10 posts per usual.

>Why do millennials want alcohol legalized when it has been proven to cause harm?

Why is alcohol and tobacco legal, and continues to cause death and harm??

Because millennials.

Muh hedonisitic escapism to distract me from my personal failings and inadequacies.

a little harm never hurt anybody

theyre mentally ill for believing there 38 billion genders

I prefer weed over alcohol.
And I'd prefer buying my weed from a reliable source that knew which strain they were selling that wasn't a nigger.

>calling people nu males
>smokes weed

You've clearly never been high before or it just hits you differently - either way, take a nap child

Exactly.

Christians were all about having fun and getting a good buzz, too

Something about enjoying the fruits of the vine, or something like that. If marijuana was as prevalent back then as wine was, we have zero reason to believe that jesus wouldn't have enjoyed getting high

To the haters, consider this: perhaps if you blazzed then you would chill out and realize that weed is awesome.

Alcohol is an older substance among westerners.
It's familiar and ties deeply into many of our cultures.

why is it that cartels can make money off it but legit companies can't

One time my friend at weed brownies and played the Pokemon Stadium mini-games and beat every single record we had ever set but he didn't talk for 24 hours afterwards.

numales are weak

people who are against weed are almost always too scared to try it

Because adults should be able to decide for themselves what they put into their bodies
>B-BUT MUH HARM!
Slap a warning label on any pot products sold and be done with it.

>yeah burning in hell is scary faggot
i guess you wont be saved

>overdose
No one fucking cares about overdosing because that would only kill your retarded ass. We don't want it legal because we don't want your shit affecting us with your lowered comprehension, lowered motor skills and lowered focus. We have drinking and driving laws and still plenty disobey it so don't try and spew some bullshit about only smoking at home because we all know there will be millions of young retards who think they are invincible killing others because they want legal bong rips. Didn't even read the rest of your trash as you've shown you're a dipshit.

Because we tried making alcohol illegal before and it didn't work.
Empirical evidence has also shown that the War on Drugs doesn't work and never has worked in its almost 50 year history.

Only cancerous American "Christianity" is against anything that's fun:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=fruit of the vine bible verse

They are going to sell Harambe weed at my local store.

>your lowered comprehension, lowered motor skills and lowered focus

You've clearly never smoked weed before, and are likely too scared to try

Hope your retarded ass gets run down by some 18 year old high out of his mind. It'll be okay though because it was his choice right?

People drive better when they're high because they chill out

Weed can give a small percent of users permanent visual static and brain fog EVEN if they don't have pre-existing or underlying brain problems

THERE IS NO DRUG WITH ZERO RISKS YOU STUPID FUCKING POTHEADS

I have, faggot. It's clear you haven't if you disagree with those points. I don't want your retarded ass tunnel visioning going down the highway next to me. Now fuck off retard.

>Hope your retarded ass gets run down by some 18 year old high out of his mind
>Implying you can get hit by a car going 8 miles an hour

Fuck you Blizzard niggers.

I've been 'high out of mind' before and passed a sobriety test after getting pulled over

definitely wouldn't have done so if it was with alcohol. Oh, and I was only pulled over because I turned my blinker on too quick before changing lanes

You can always vape. Vaping is the patrician way.

This is the best purchase I made regarding drugs.
350-400€ is very little money for the amount of cannabis you save.
My weed lasts 5 times longer than with bong or joints.
As a guy who gets high only on weekends, I can vape the same 0,25 g five times and still get a decent high. Then you can eat it and get a mild body high.

It causes psychosis.

Don't reply to me again until you unretard yourself.

>I have, faggot.

Then you're a beta male pussy that can't handle weed.

Too bad, but not everybody is a cuck who can't handle a plant lol

>My weed lasts 5 times longer than with bong or joints.
How is that?

dude you need to toke up and chill out

It was both nigger

>works for me
And? Is that supposed to convince me to allow millions of Americans to be high 24/7?

Check out Storz and Bickel's portable vaporizers too, brah. They're equally as god tier.

I always take a hit on my lunch break while at work, feels good man

Allows the faggots who think it's "cool" to weed themselves out/stay at the bottom where they belong.

Also, economic stimulus I guess?

>Is that supposed to convince me to allow millions of Americans to be high 24/7?
Are you actually dense enough to think this will happen?

your example doesn't work that way faggot.

Millions of American's aren't lightweight beta males like you.

You sound like a faggot who can't handle a beer or something, and then assumes everybody else will go crazy off of alcohol.

Either castrate yourself as you don't deserve the title of a sturdy man, or leave the conversation

>Why do millennials want marijuana legalized when it has been proven to cause harm

Like cars, alcohol, guns, electricity .....?

I don't see it being legalized here anytime soon. Which is a good thing because it teaches kids about fractions.
>If Timmy has 3 ounces of Kush, and he sells 48 grams to Tammy, at 10 pounds a gram. How much does Tammy have to charge for an 1/8th to avoid having to suck Timmy's dick at the end of the month?

> depressed because of degenerate society
> do drugs to help depression
What did he mean by this?

Harmful things shouldn't always be illegal.

Dude you need to have a drink and relax. You don't need weed so why should it be legal?

>Spending money on drugs
>Patrician

weed does make you cooler, and sativa will only motivate you, see:
I'm possibly on track to make more money than you, and most certainly have a hotter girlfriend than you - thanks to smoking sativa by myself while listening to Daft Punk

>smoke 0,25 g of weed in a bowl
>it all combusts and turns into smoke
>if you don't catch all the smoke you waste a lot of it

>vape 0,25 g of weed
>you can do it five times and then eat it
>volcano's vapor bag catches everything and it has a valve system that doesn't let vapor escape

I have extreme brain fog and trouble focusing on anything, and I've never smoked weed. But I feel like it may be from too much internet use. Pls halp Sup Forums

In Toronto they call an eighth a "half quarter". It's infuriating

Wait but I thought weed was the ultimate red pill???

Oh god or was it alcohol??? Both?? Neither????

Do Jews run the world or are they genetically inferior??? Do I listen to Ben Shapiro even though he's republican???

>weed
lmao what's with you faggots and your obsession with weed?

By all means put the money back in the hands of the cartels.